Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED! - page 35. (Read 9400 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
I asked Alan why the period of the ICO is so long to the end of 2019. This is the answer I received from him:
"We are focused on building out the product, going to market and  getting some early traction to prove our product market fit, etc.  We are not in a rush to get public funding and, frankly, after the last couple of years of bogus ICOs, investors should appreciate that we put our emphasis on finishing out product, signing up customers, reaching some transaction volume and revenues  before selling our token s instead of just massive marketing and quick fundraising.   We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)."

EOS also had a long ICO, but for now, after they started main net and made a swap to their own blockchain tokens, it is one of the most perspective ICO in the market. I`m confident that the hype period of only "whitepaper" blockchain projects is going to the end and now the product itself and its stage of development are the facts that matter more for investors.
EOS had a huge hardcap. This made the project not very attractive. At the same time, in terms of technology, EOS is certainly interesting. I think that these two projects are a bit wrong for comparison.
I mean that this a new way of conducting ICO when the public sales are conducted after the successful private sale rounds while softcap is reached before during the private sale rounds. It was not about the hardcap I mentioned above comparing both. And who knows if it is not more attractive to participate in such ICO!  
Apparently I misunderstood you. Now we have already agreed that the model proposed by the ZED is very attractive, since it is primarily focused on the effectiveness of its developments.

You`ve got it. Just take a look at this scheme of the swift payment and all that middlemen operation that need to be processed in order to successfully conduct this transaction. It is almost impossible for now to make this in the local currencies for some countries in order that recipient receives the converted amount in other currency. When this payment will be possible to do without those corresponding banks after the ZED network product launch, it will be more easy to involve more investors into the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 30, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
I asked Alan why the period of the ICO is so long to the end of 2019. This is the answer I received from him:
"We are focused on building out the product, going to market and  getting some early traction to prove our product market fit, etc.  We are not in a rush to get public funding and, frankly, after the last couple of years of bogus ICOs, investors should appreciate that we put our emphasis on finishing out product, signing up customers, reaching some transaction volume and revenues  before selling our token s instead of just massive marketing and quick fundraising.   We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)."

EOS also had a long ICO, but for now, after they started main net and made a swap to their own blockchain tokens, it is one of the most perspective ICO in the market. I`m confident that the hype period of only "whitepaper" blockchain projects is going to the end and now the product itself and its stage of development are the facts that matter more for investors.
EOS had a huge hardcap. This made the project not very attractive. At the same time, in terms of technology, EOS is certainly interesting. I think that these two projects are a bit wrong for comparison.
I mean that this a new way of conducting ICO when the public sales are conducted after the successful private sale rounds while softcap is reached before during the private sale rounds. It was not about the hardcap I mentioned above comparing both. And who knows if it is not more attractive to participate in such ICO!  
Apparently I misunderstood you. Now we have already agreed that the model proposed by the ZED is very attractive, since it is primarily focused on the effectiveness of its developments.
September 30, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

Activity: 392
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 30, 2018, 02:53:02 PM
Probably there will be pools for the first two phases. I already found out earlier. I would love to buy the ZED tokens with the discount offered.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 30, 2018, 01:43:23 PM
Since the sales started, I will lay out the times of all phases of sales.
Private Offering Begins……..  9/30/2018                         
Private Offering Ends………   12/30/2018
Public Offering Begins…….    9/30/2019
Public Offering Ends ……….  12/30/2019

We have plenty of time. I think the main amount of funds the project will collect by the end of the first phase.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 30, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
Since the sales started, I will lay out the times of all phases of sales.
Private Offering Begins……..  9/30/2018                         
Private Offering Ends………   12/30/2018
Public Offering Begins…….    9/30/2019
Public Offering Ends ……….  12/30/2019
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 30, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
By the way, today starts a private round of sales. Start of the ICO. ZED good luck!
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 30, 2018, 01:21:17 PM
Let's wait on October 30th. It is on this day that the presentation of the profit center is planned, if I'm not mistaken.
September 30, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
ZED is designed to reduce remittance costs by helping small to mid-sized MTOs compete more efficiently using blockchain technologies.
ZED is built on top of Stellar platform with connectivity to BTC  and ETH methods of payment.
Smaller intermediaries (MTOs) are somewhat cheaper than large ones, but they have upfront integration costs, monthly administration fees and volume commitments that are far beyond the remittance companies’ ability to pay.  They are also limited to a dozen or so major currencies and will not be able to transact in non-prime currencies.
And this is the main space where ZED will help those small and mid-size MTOs to offer cheaper cross-countries payments.

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 30, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
I agree with you that the project can make a breakthrough and show everyone how profitable a decentralized approach can be. Let's hope that this really happens.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 30, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
What do you think about it? How big is the chance to achieve these goals?
I think this is quite real. Judging by the statements of the team, ZED is aimed at the result.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 30, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
What do you think about it? How big is the chance to achieve these goals?
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 30, 2018, 09:48:30 AM
I think every day about the idea of ZED. It seems to me that if it is possible to deduce the cost of remittances at such a low level, then this will prove a lot of practical applicability of the blockchain technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 05:21:04 AM
and that is why Alan wants to show as working product before tokensale ends. people need to see how great his idea in live and then invest.
September 30, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

"We are focused on building out the product, going to market and  getting some early traction to prove our product market fit, etc.  We are not in a rush to get public funding and, frankly, after the last couple of years of bogus ICOs, investors should appreciate that we put our emphasis on finishing out product, signing up customers, reaching some transaction volume and revenues  before selling our token s instead of just massive marketing and quick fundraising.   We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)."

this is how serios people talk. Alan is understanding situation on ICOs market very well.
September 30, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
"We are focused on building out the product, going to market and  getting some early traction to prove our product market fit, etc.  We are not in a rush to get public funding and, frankly, after the last couple of years of bogus ICOs, investors should appreciate that we put our emphasis on finishing out product, signing up customers, reaching some transaction volume and revenues  before selling our token s instead of just massive marketing and quick fundraising.   We are self funded and are also raising a small round of equity so we can afford to wait for the right time to actively market our Private Offering (closer to the end of the year)."

this is how serios people talk. Alan is understanding situation on ICOs market very well.
September 30, 2018, 05:16:53 AM
I think the bet on quality is more correct. Speed often means weakness.
Alan Safahi has more than 20 years experience in this field. he has many successful projects already done. so ZED Network have great chances to be successful also.
September 30, 2018, 05:15:05 AM
I hope ZED will show how the ideal ICO should pass. ZED puts its goals higher than raising funds. We should appreciate this.
very interesting think that ZED team is not very active in social media. at the same time they hard-working on their pilot project with MTOs.
September 30, 2018, 05:13:38 AM
I wish that with ZED transnational money sending become as simple as inside country. it breaks borders. people become closer to each other.
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 29, 2018, 06:50:59 PM
I hope ZED will show how the ideal ICO should pass. ZED puts its goals higher than raising funds. We should appreciate this.
Pages:
Jump to: