Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED! - page 51. (Read 9400 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 29, 2018, 02:46:04 AM
When it comes to finding out about ZED, the non-exploit feature of this electronic currency makes me excited. I am wondering whether this feature will ímake ZED stable on the cryptographic market? Or is there any other reason why people can trust investing in ZED?
It seems to me fundamentally the project is very attractive. ZED intends to compete with leading money transfer operators. At the same time, eliminating the bank dependence. Payments will be of high speed and low cost. Thanks to the blockchain all operations will be transparent and safe. It seems like it sounds very cool IMHO
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 29, 2018, 02:29:41 AM
When it comes to finding out about ZED, the non-exploit feature of this electronic currency makes me excited. I am wondering whether this feature will ímake ZED stable on the cryptographic market? Or is there any other reason why people can trust investing in ZED?
visiting official sites such as whitepapers and roadmap from this project might be one of the considerations in investing in this project
Fully agree. Whitepaper can answer all questions. She is quite informative from ZED.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:17:38 AM
visiting official sites such as whitepapers and roadmap from this project might be one of the considerations in investing in this project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 11:28:08 PM
We are still trying to figure out whether to invest or not. For this purpose we gathered here.
you are right, we gather here to build our confidence and know more about ZED so we feel confident that this is a very good project to support.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
We are still trying to figure out whether to invest or not. For this purpose we gathered here.
Activity: 462
August 28, 2018, 11:49:08 AM
August 28, 2018, 11:42:48 AM
Hello
This thread was created in 2017 but there are not many discussions here (5 pages, <100 comments)
I am really consider this project.
Could you share me some more details about your plan, your team, your official website and social channels.
Thanks.
The project is interesting and complicated technically. There are questions, but here, for some reason, none of the team responds.
Well that is right I hope their team will see right now there are a lot of people are really into their projects unlike before they are really lacked on supporters but right now for sure their team will notice we are so many here waiting for them and will triggered them so they will go active again not only here but also on their social media accounts.
in my opinion maybe the teams are busy in developing this project so they are focusing on developing the project to be successful.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
ZED is a compliance-friendly solution enabling MONEY TRANSFER OPERATORS (MTOs) to leverage a leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business.

Now a lot of coins of different origins, take a closer look, remember the growth of bitcoin, the next star will shine in this space. Follow the updates ZED.

Yes that is right and Zed team already told everyone on their telegram that soon they will be active always on their social medias account so they can updates all of us whenever they had a progress on their projects so we will not be blinded by their project because they really want to be transparent to all of us.
August 28, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
By the way, I found here such interesting figures:

"ZED plan to allocate 27 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries."

Interesting how ZED will reward its community? Would be glad to the information.

this is interesting information because from the community the information about the ZED project is developing, which causes investment and this is very good. Cool
Yes, this project is very good and has a large amount of project funds as well and I will be a good project
ZED Network is built on a worldwide network of servers and validators will be run by community members outside the ZED Platform. The servers that are owned by are also managed by different individuals and entities.
Yes, all this is quite promising. Personally, I would be interested to see the implementation of this product.
this is an extraordinary project so we need to look forward to the very good news
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 28, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

"ZED plan to allocate 27 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries."

Interesting how ZED will reward its community? Would be glad to the information.

this is interesting information because from the community the information about the ZED project is developing, which causes investment and this is very good. Cool
Yes, this project is very good and has a large amount of project funds as well and I will be a good project
ZED Network is built on a worldwide network of servers and validators will be run by community members outside the ZED Platform. The servers that are owned by are also managed by different individuals and entities.
Yes, all this is quite promising. Personally, I would be interested to see the implementation of this product.
August 28, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

August 28, 2018, 01:30:34 AM

August 27, 2018, 11:02:26 PM
I found this description of the distribution of tokens. I hope this will clarify:
ZED will issue 100 Billion Tokens with the following distribution ensured by smart contracts inspected and certified by an independent third party auditor to be selected prior to Public Offering:
Sell 5 Billion Tokens in a Private and Public Offerings to raise money for operations, Sales & marketing, software & technology, reserves & liquidity and growth & expansion.
Reserve 16 Billion Tokens for future sale to MTOs for liquidity
Retain 15 Billion Tokens by Company to pay for staff, management, Executives, Advisors & Board Members
Allocate 49 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries
Unlock 15 Billion Tokens for sale on a predetermined, scheduled basis as outlined below:

Wow! This information are really helpful to all of us. Thank you so much for sharing. Zed network is really amazing all of their ideas are great and for now the team decided to continue their goals and projects because a lot of people waiting for this kind of technology which will be a big help to our world.
I think this is also an amazing project to see the number of tokens offered, I hope this project can be successful
August 27, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
ZED hopes the market segment can develop in developing market countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa
Yes you are really right with that because in those continents that you are mention there are a lot of poor countries that having a problem with their financial industry for sure and by using this kind of technology by ZED network team for sure all the existing problem will be resolve.
August 27, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
I found this description of the distribution of tokens. I hope this will clarify:
ZED will issue 100 Billion Tokens with the following distribution ensured by smart contracts inspected and certified by an independent third party auditor to be selected prior to Public Offering:
Sell 5 Billion Tokens in a Private and Public Offerings to raise money for operations, Sales & marketing, software & technology, reserves & liquidity and growth & expansion.
Reserve 16 Billion Tokens for future sale to MTOs for liquidity
Retain 15 Billion Tokens by Company to pay for staff, management, Executives, Advisors & Board Members
Allocate 49 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries
Unlock 15 Billion Tokens for sale on a predetermined, scheduled basis as outlined below:

Wow! This information are really helpful to all of us. Thank you so much for sharing. Zed network is really amazing all of their ideas are great and for now the team decided to continue their goals and projects because a lot of people waiting for this kind of technology which will be a big help to our world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 28
August 27, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

I agree with you through the community that all information will spread so that the project will be famous and this will encourage investment in ZED after seeing the project's working concept and reading the whitepaper contained in this project
yup hopefully this will be the right project for anyone who supports this project so that this project achieves success

I create news and information about the crypto industry and crypto companies, for me this is a way of self-development and a desire to move on. I wish the project a quick and efficient development.
August 27, 2018, 03:28:25 AM

I agree with you through the community that all information will spread so that the project will be famous and this will encourage investment in ZED after seeing the project's working concept and reading the whitepaper contained in this project
yup hopefully this will be the right project for anyone who supports this project so that this project achieves success
August 27, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

August 27, 2018, 12:34:32 AM

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 26, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

You mean the company bounty? Or investors ZED))? I think it should be enough for everyone. Grin

I would gladly participate in product testing for example) there are projects that reward it. Again, it would be interesting to be able to freeze my tokens for a year or more and get a bonus for this, rewards for believing in the project Wink
Pages:
Jump to: