Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED! - page 54. (Read 9400 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 03:16:54 PM
ZED IS BUILT FOR MONEY TRANSFER OPERATORS (MTOS)
ZED is a compliance-friendly solution enabling MTOs to leverage a leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business. We provide state of the art Web/ Mobile Apps, a robust back office admin and built-in compliance tools for a comprehensive "remittance in a box" solution.

Unlike the current SWIFT system, ZED Network eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed MTOs to create a faster, cheaper, more transparent money transfer network.

1. LOW COST
ZED transactions require no mining and costs only 1%.

2. INSTANTANEOUS
ZED transactions are settled with MTO partners across the globe within 3 to 5 seconds.

3. TRANSPARENT
ZED transactions are saved on a verifiable and immutable public distributed ledger.

4. GLOBAL
ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach.

5. DATA RICH
ZED transactions allow for the secure transfer of data with each payment, eliminating traditional reconciliation headaches.

6. COMPREHENSIVE
ZED is an all-in-one digital solution for MTOs including state of the art web and mobile apps, a robust back office and comprehensive built-in KYC/AML reporting.
If this really lasts for 3-5 seconds and for 1%. then there will be a lot of interested people) Businessmen know how to count time and money)
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
You write, 8 billion tokens will be sold to accredited investors in the US and Canada. Are these already confirmed contracts? If yes, then this is good news.
Yes it is really good news because I doubt they will include that details on their ICO if it is not true and for sure it gonna be sold out for all US and Canada citizen because we all know ICOs not gonna works for their country but right now they will have a opportunity because of Zed network team and for sure they will not miss this one of a kind opportunity.
do we have to take this opportunity more quickly so that we get the golden opportunity
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:07:26 AM
ZED is a compliance-friendly solution enabling MTOs to leverage a leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business. We provide state of the art Web/ Mobile Apps, a robust back office admin and built-in compliance tools for a comprehensive "remittance in a box" solution.

Unlike the current SWIFT system, ZED Network eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed MTOs to create a faster, cheaper, more transparent money transfer network.

1. LOW COST
ZED transactions require no mining and costs only 1%.

2. INSTANTANEOUS
ZED transactions are settled with MTO partners across the globe within 3 to 5 seconds.

3. TRANSPARENT
ZED transactions are saved on a verifiable and immutable public distributed ledger.

4. GLOBAL
ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach.

5. DATA RICH
ZED transactions allow for the secure transfer of data with each payment, eliminating traditional reconciliation headaches.

6. COMPREHENSIVE
ZED is an all-in-one digital solution for MTOs including state of the art web and mobile apps, a robust back office and comprehensive built-in KYC/AML reporting.
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
 ZED Network is built on a network of servers all over the world and validators will be run by community members external to ZED Platform.
August 22, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
You write, 8 billion tokens will be sold to accredited investors in the US and Canada. Are these already confirmed contracts? If yes, then this is good news.
Yes it is really good news because I doubt they will include that details on their ICO if it is not true and for sure it gonna be sold out for all US and Canada citizen because we all know ICOs not gonna works for their country but right now they will have a opportunity because of Zed network team and for sure they will not miss this one of a kind opportunity.
Activity: 588
Merit: 28
August 22, 2018, 04:19:22 AM

I continue to act and follow the results of the teams, this information field draws attention to myself and the company from around the world.
Slowly I master the opportunity to achieve the goal by doing what I consider important, it completely suits me. Subscribe to my channel. Smile.
August 21, 2018, 09:49:17 AM
An easy way to get used to the world of investment and investment, for this you need to study more and more information, the analyst will give a result.

found an interesting site with a cool company, it's a very interesting and entertaining project, but I think you'd better look at yourself.
August 21, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
Something immediately I wanted to participate in this bounty, often I do it intuitively, and it's worthwhile to study the team and read white paper.

Sometimes it is not easy to find the right and necessary words, but when you start to write, they appear by themselves. Look company.
 Wink
Yes you are right. It is advisable to start any project with the study of white paper.
Yes agree with that because reading the white paper before participating in any ICOs out their is a must because with that thing you will know if the ICOs you want to participate is good or not and will not blame any one but only yourself even if it is successful or failure.
August 20, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
The application of the KYC for each ZED token seems to me to repel many people. All the same, plus cryptocurrency is anonymity.
August 20, 2018, 02:49:38 PM
August 20, 2018, 02:44:19 PM
Something immediately I wanted to participate in this bounty, often I do it intuitively, and it's worthwhile to study the team and read white paper.

Sometimes it is not easy to find the right and necessary words, but when you start to write, they appear by themselves. Look company.
 Wink
Yes you are right. It is advisable to start any project with the study of white paper.
August 20, 2018, 11:31:05 AM
what is the utility of the zed token ?

sorry if its already mentioned above but I have skimmed the info posted above but couldn't find.

ZED is a compliance-friendly solution enabling Money Transfer Operators to leverage leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business. For small to medium sized MTOs that can't effectively compete with larger MTOs due to banking, technology, and cash flow issues, ZED offers a SaaS platform built on a distributed ledger that reduces costs and transaction friction. Unlike the current SWIFT system, the ZED Network eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed Money Transfer Operators to create a faster, cheaper, more transparent money transfer network.

You may find the website to be very informative: http://zed.network/
A lot of existing money transfer company right now will be outperformed once the ZED network services have been start using the blockchain technology with decentralized system behind of it so in terms of security right now this much more secured than any others. Goodluck ZED network team!
August 20, 2018, 05:50:48 AM
August 20, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

Wink
August 19, 2018, 02:45:11 PM
Did you have time to buy bitcoin? #ZED tokens - the cryptocurrency of the future. Have time to buy, while the rate is low! Do not miss your chance!
August 19, 2018, 02:41:00 PM
Comrades! consultation with a broad asset allows you to perform important tasks to develop systems of mass participation.

a few words I will add about this company, there will be accruals soon, it's good news, we are waiting for the coin's listing and the company news.

If you do not want to miss the news on the listing, I advise you to subscribe to the official telegram channel https://t.me/zednetworkinc. There's always only fresh news.
August 19, 2018, 04:34:36 AM
Comrades! consultation with a broad asset allows you to perform important tasks to develop systems of mass participation.

a few words I will add about this company, there will be accruals soon, it's good news, we are waiting for the coin's listing and the company news.
August 18, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
I certainly wish success to ZED, but how will SWIFT react to the competitor? All the same SWIFT is a monster)
August 15, 2018, 01:04:51 PM
Hello, your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/zed-16219
Is it a serious rating or just advertising a resource? I will follow #ZED, so I'm interested)
August 16, 2018, 12:29:33 PM
I visited my Facebook page today, I did not see any fresh posts. Are you social networks? Or only here you communicate
Pages:
Jump to: