Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN AntiChristCoin [666] - POW / POS COIN - FAIR LAUNCH! 3 MINING POOLS! - page 14. (Read 9033 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
By the look of the image the dev posted about the wallet he is already busy to stake coins!!!!
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Is there some airdrop, or it will be undergrounddrop? Cheesy
Also bounty - for this coin another word will be batter, imo Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
I bet that if this coin will ever launch it will have a big pump in the future , trust me Smiley). Make an airdrop of 666 coins , that would be great Smiley)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bы дoлжны выдaть кaждoмy пo Бayнти 666 мoнeт!

You must give each of the Bounty 666 coins!  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Let me know more information for this coin  Huh  Roll Eyes

Will post full specs tomorrow!

At the moment all I can say is it will be a Scrypt coin, fully mineable and with a high POS staking of 66% anual.
We will launch with exclusive mining pool and blockexplorer, and will (probably) start with 1 exchange from the beginning.

More info soon.
666 Dev

I like this specs, my asics will be ready for mining this 666 Devil Coin Cool

God bless you all guys...  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
At the moment all I can say is it will be a Scrypt coin
then it's all mined by chinese ASIC whales right before it gets into any exchange. Besides why would we sponsor chinese ASIC companies if we could invest in Nvidia/AMD. There's a point people would use NeoScrypt instead

Neoscrypt - nicehash friendly bullshit same as ASIC's.
Activity: 28
What the hell man... At this point I'm convinced most of these coins are being created just for loolz, as they say
Activity: 15
Will this have evil master nodes?

That will be nice!! lol  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
At the moment all I can say is it will be a Scrypt coin
then it's all mined by chinese ASIC whales right before it gets into any exchange. Besides why would we sponsor chinese ASIC companies if we could invest in Nvidia/AMD. There's a point people would use NeoScrypt instead
Activity: 546
Merit: 114
An antichrist coin? that's a scaring project   Smiley
Activity: 8
Will this have evil master nodes?

Will post full specs tomorrow!

At the moment all I can say is it will be a Scrypt coin, fully mineable and with a high POS staking of 66% anual.
We will launch with exclusive mining pool and blockexplorer, and will (probably) start with 1 exchange from the beginning.

More info soon.
666 Dev
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I think there are a lot of superstitious people here. Your coin they will not buy for certain reasons. I think you can guess on what? Thus, you narrow the audience from the very beginning.

Well.. you maybe right.
But for me a coin is just a coin!

I like ALL coins Wink
Specially if they can be mined at my pool !!

Regards,
TheMiningPool.
I think there are a lot of superstitious people here. Your coin they will not buy for certain reasons. I think you can guess on what? Thus, you narrow the audience from the very beginning.

Yes you are right, but there is also some non superstitiouse or religious people.
Christian and religious people will not probably (or for sure) buy or mine this coin, and we will respect all those people.

The thing is we have seen there is an active ICO with Christian Coin, and this one is created to create some harmony between good and evil

No one will be forced to use or mine this coin Smiley  But we really think it will have good acceptance!

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Winter is here :)
Lol,  Grin waiting for more information.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Pages:
Jump to: