Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN AntiChristCoin [666] - POW / POS COIN - FAIR LAUNCH! 3 MINING POOLS! - page 6. (Read 9033 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
coinsmarkets.com is good idea if you will money going die , seriously coinmarkets.com a scam site fee 0.002 , many probleme just look chat of site is a amateur site wait yobit cryptopia , just rec in your brain that site : bittrex ,tradesatoshi, cryptopia, bleutrade ,yobit , other site just
forget ^^
your thinking are a bit sick now on btc fees everywhere are high .. and not exchange taking those fees but miners .. highest fee fastest accept on blockchain.. but if you thinked smarter than you shut move your funds with other coins like DOGE or LTC. and some exchanges which you support im against like yobit(huge lags)cryptopia (fee 4btc for chance to get coin reviewed for adding.) 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
well vote AntiChristCoin [666]  for tradesatoshi open now go vote please
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Vote
666coin

voted, 100 pay votes
Activity: 42
well vote AntiChristCoin [666]  for tradesatoshi open now go vote please
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Vote
666coin
agree with you, not Coinsmarkets please.
coinsmarkets.com is good idea if you will money going die , seriously coinmarkets.com a scam site fee 0.002 , many probleme just look chat of site is a amateur site wait yobit cryptopia , just rec in your brain that site : bittrex ,tradesatoshi, cryptopia, bleutrade ,yobit , other site just
forget ^^
Activity: 15
I think this coin will be 6666 sats or more!
Very much interest in mining, as mining is expensive , price will be high Smiley

What about listing at coinsmarkets.com while we waiting for yobit?

Just an idea Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Dev, when 666 will be listed on yobit?
any news?

Yobit is always a mysteri...
I personally tried listing some coins there and it is random.
Maybe 7 days, maybe 15, maybe never....

I hope you will be lucky with 666 dev!
Regards,
TheMiningPool.
Dev, when 666 will be listed on yobit?
any news?
Activity: 213
Well for 66666/coin you can have a thousand or two from me Smiley

i could sell to you if you want  4000 coins is you want Cheesy    0.00066666  * 4000  = 2.66 BTC  but with discount 2.5 BTC Cheesy (with discount )
Activity: 34
I did not get the Airdrop share. Who i need to contact to solve this problem ?  Sad

Hi!
what is your username? I'll check Smiley
Cant see any username with you name (GaxviiBuss)
Activity: 155
I did not get the Airdrop share. Who i need to contact to solve this problem ?  Sad
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Well for 66666/coin you can have a thousand or two from me Smiley
Mining difficulty so hard in 4hours with 2 gpu i extract just one-two 666coin!!! usseles try mining  i waiting exchange

hehe i understand you Smiley  I'm so happy that i mined 6 block  Cheesy  Grin

if you will send me Cheesy : 6GhjrBmWpABkeUP2UxPimhD4Dx4uXBkbhk

in your opinion what will be the price per coin?

666 satoshi will be a correct value  Grin
serisouly i mined  + 12h with 2 gpu i extract 3-4coins , 666 sat good price when you look difficulty

yeap it's so hard to mine also Smiley i'll stop mining tonight...  Smiley  waiting for exchange and bounty Cheesy

PS:  hope for more then 666 Cheesy Smiley))  maybe  6666 or 66666 Cheesy
Mining difficulty so hard in 4hours with 2 gpu i extract just one-two 666coin!!! usseles try mining  i waiting exchange

666 satoshi will be a correct value  Grin
serisouly i mined  + 12h with 2 gpu i extract 3-4coins , 666 sat good price when you look difficulty

666 satoshi will be a correct value  Grin
A discord would be nice.

Hey!

Thanks everyone mining and supporting AntiChristCoin.
We have amazing hashrate mining!!

I agree with Discord and maybe we need tweeter campaign too.
We are working on the website right now, but tomorrow will lcreate the Discord and tweeter accounts.

Preparing some bounty campaigns too for tweeter and for some steemit reviews and so.

Will post full list of bounties soon to let people not able to mine to get som 666 while we are awaiting for yobit.

Once again THANKS ALL GUYS!
666 will be a GREAT Coin!

Great ^^ , i create one discord for you with some extra Cheesy : https://discord.gg/cYDWb9A
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
AntiChristCoin? i don't like this name!

Prob cause your a newb and newbs dont know the different between hella kool and hella lame, this coin and its name being hella kool. Hope this helps.

Lol
Activity: 34
A discord would be nice.

Hey!

Thanks everyone mining and supporting AntiChristCoin.
We have amazing hashrate mining!!

I agree with Discord and maybe we need tweeter campaign too.
We are working on the website right now, but tomorrow will lcreate the Discord and tweeter accounts.

Preparing some bounty campaigns too for tweeter and for some steemit reviews and so.

Will post full list of bounties soon to let people not able to mine to get som 666 while we are awaiting for yobit.

Once again THANKS ALL GUYS!
666 will be a GREAT Coin!

Pages:
Jump to: