Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 10. (Read 83173 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
but honestly you really think that was just a normal sell? 3 hours ago there were buyorders of 0,7btc all together...like all the days before...
suddenly there is a buyorder of 17btc 2 hours ago...
and now again only 0,5 btc...

just saying looks like someone is trying to push the price down. buying his own APH with his own btc...

@thekekk: did you lose some money lol you are trolling here like you did. it's kinda annoying. go and mine a different coin.
i dont put money in scam coins
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
but honestly you really think that was just a normal sell? 3 hours ago there were buyorders of 0,7btc all together...like all the days before...

just saying looks like someone is trying to push the price down. buying his own APH with his own btc...

@thekekk: did you lose some money lol you are trolling here like you did. it's kinda annoying. go and mine a different coin.

Yeah you're probably right. It's a quiet exchange and I might of been the only real buyer. I did see someone on twitter say he owned 4% of all mined APH? Not sure, but I won't be selling any on bittrex, I'll wait for more from this coin. What makes Spaincoin, Aphroditecoin and Greececoin different from Auroracoin is that not all citizens will be able to claim. They may be in high demand when the airdrop happens, you won't see selling pressure like you see now with Auroracoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Look, a dump is when you have a large volume of coin and flood the market. This was a large trade, probably organized, and some small frys like me cleaned up what was left at that price. Do your own investigations or not, I don't care, but that's what happened.
Activity: 140
Watching Bittrex right now, big trade, over 17 btc at 0.00050000 in one transaction... hmm

don't see it?!?!

must be fake...not even on exchanges like mintpal you can buy/dump anything for 17btc in one order...

The story is, there was nothing much happening, the lowest sell order was for around .0012 or something like that. I didn't notice a new sell order until I saw a 17 btc trade in the order history. That took most of the APH for sale at that price, but not all. The rest dissapeared quickly with small trades, some of them were mine. The history isn't large enough to see that far down, but if someone wants to look at the blockchain, you'll see it.

but who is buying APH for 17 btc on a small exchange like bittrex? I can't believe that... You don't just put a buyorder of 17btc on a small exchange like that for a coin which is trading for 5btc in the last 24 hours...

NO its an illusion 40k dump at bittrex was an illusion the dev has not move any coins lool

reposting so you can see better

Already dumped: 17k

https://altexplorer.net/address/aSE9gFM8mqNJHBHvEHc3WWMgo4y5FjYcLn

waiting to be dumped:
https://altexplorer.net/address/aW7ycNfK7Qk4x3B6Wxij6YtnUhCHcb284s

here are the remaining 21m
https://altexplorer.net/address/aSPD51ZRmugiVH6bhJmqNhbSu1mauw7UL1
https://altexplorer.net/address/abJHNa66ThKUpvDo1BLCFotnKMKySZ556F

Watching Bittrex right now, big trade, over 17 btc at 0.00050000 in one transaction... hmm

don't see it?!?!

must be fake...not even on exchanges like mintpal you can buy/dump anything for 17btc in one order...

The story is, there was nothing much happening, the lowest sell order was for around .0012 or something like that. I didn't notice a new sell order until I saw a 17 btc trade in the order history. That took most of the APH for sale at that price, but not all. The rest dissapeared quickly with small trades, some of them were mine. The history isn't large enough to see that far down, but if someone wants to look at the blockchain, you'll see it.

but who is buying APH for 17 btc on a small exchange like bittrex? I can't believe that... You don't just put a buyorder of 17btc on a small exchange like that for a coin which is trading for 5btc in the last 24 hours...

don't see it?!?!

EDIT: You can't miss the spike in the volume. Also, this happened at the same time that Greececoin was added to coinmarketcap, and new buyers were looking at that. Very mysterious. Lips sealed
Activity: 192
How are the devs claiming no one has dumped when a couple of their pre-mine addresses were emptied out? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

don't see it?!?!

Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

aph.charityminingpools.com

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 168
We didn't dump any coins!!!

If you don't want to support us, fine, but please don't lie in this thread about dumping coins! That is just not true!

Soon we will get listed on mintpal. We are sure that AphroditeCoin has a great future. Believe it or not! I will not comment everything here. You can always reach me on twitter. Follow me, I will follow you and we can talk there.

This forum becomes more and more aggressive. For that reason the dev of Aurora is not responding here at all.

Beyond getting listed on MintPal, what does the future hold?

Why are you so defensive? All projects on here get scrutinized. There's a lot of competition for the same dollars.

People just want to trust in the future of your coin before investing.

So start answering the questions.
lol from 4 bucks down to 50 cents in a little over a day and a half.  Don't tell you I didn't warn you days ago.  What happened to TO DA MOON?   

You guys couldn't be saved with a giant 'do not enter sign' near a cliff if your life depended on it.  You'll still drive right off it.

Good luck losing your entire investments each passing day you hold while the dev is the only one making bank!

You know anyone can look at your post history right?

You said: "Fiat will never be eliminated.  It is simply the fundamental line of currency for everyday face to face transactions and is palpable."

You know this website is called BITCOINTALK?? What is BITCOIN??

Is it Fiat?? No?

Another scam, maybe?  Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
lol from 4 bucks down to 50 cents in a little over a day and a half.  Don't tell you I didn't warn you days ago.  What happened to TO DA MOON?   

You guys couldn't be saved with a giant 'do not enter sign' near a cliff if your life depended on it.  You'll still drive right off it.

Good luck losing your entire investments each passing day you hold while the dev is the only one making bank!
Activity: 308

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=update_coin&coin_id=APH

regards
Activity: 322
should dev some apps to support the coin
Activity: 168
because it doesn't matter to many of us!
It's like every other coin. We want to make money and we do. You think this coin is dead because some guys dumped a little? You can still make shitloads of money if you know how! But seems like you don't. so sorry for that

You may be exaggerating with the 'shitloads' bit.

Volume on Bittrex is very low and the price trend is poor. (1.41092147 BTC in 24 hours.)

People should have dumped their 'country coins' before the Auroracoin Air Drop.

Not only that, but why ignore the Block Explorer evidence that has been posted multiple times in this thread?

So I was in early on this coin, and sold just after it hit coinmarketcap. I bought back in, but regardless, I've done well even if this coin vanishes in a puff of smoke. RE: The pre-mine, in the ORIGINAL POST it makes it clear that the Premine exists for TWO reasons, to gift to Cypriots, and, to control the price. Another coin has used a portion of the pre-mine to try and stablize the price on exchanges, that would be Aircoin. You can argue whether this is a good idea or not, whether it is effective or not, but if you read the draft carefully you would realize that provision was stated clearly from the beginning.

Using the pre-mine to stabilize market prices seems problematic.

With huge pre-mines you really have to trust the Dev. If the Dev doesn't live up to his words, then there's no way later investors can make money.

Plus there's the added risk of being a country coin. Sure, the fad was hot for awhile, but now it's drying up quick. I mean why do investors really want to give free money away to people? Are we the government (welfare system) now? When these people get the free money (assuming they even know what it is), they'll dump.

That's human nature and makes complete sense. Them holding or buying more is a ridiculous notion.

Of course I could be wrong. Time will tell, but looking at the charts and trends since Auroracoin indicates this fad could be in trouble now.

Looking at the charts and trends about Auroracoin right now, yes this is a reasonable thing to assume. However, I was watching Auroracoin on Cryptsy closely and the first wave of selling pressure seemed to be early adopters looking to cash in. The later wave however, did not. I don't have any proof mind you, but it could be that the people behind Auroracoin drove the price down BEFORE the second wave of airdrop recipients could try and cash out. If you are invested in the long term health of the coin, this is a reasonable measure to take. Is it market manipulation? You bet. Is it ultimately going to protect your investment? Yes again. Just something to consider

I have to be honest, I don't look at altcoins as being investments in any sense of the word. Here in the United States they don't meet the definition in any sense of the word.

Putting money in Altcoins is more of a risky gamble. The risk is high but the reward can be too. I really don't like the idea of holding any altcoin for any length of time, unless you believe strongly in the development behind the project. Even then there's no guarantees.

In any event, altcoins have been exciting to watch this month! So much controversy surrounds them it's hard not to be interested in seeing what unfolds.

Activity: 252
It's like every other coin. We want to make money and we do. You think this coin is dead because some guys dumped a little? You can still make shitloads of money if you know how! But seems like you don't. so sorry for that

Volume on Bittrex is very low and the price trend is poor. (1.41092147 BTC in 24 hours.)

Not only that, but why ignore the Block Explorer evidence that has been posted multiple times in this thread?

Why Majorminers suddenly becoming a "Saint" here? Now he said, "People should have dumped their 'country coins' before the Auroracoin Air Drop."

He is the guy pretending to be the "Bittrex team" in Bitcointalk forum. He is a great supporter of shitcoin, i.e., HKC, which is a coingen coin.

He has admitted that he is a wolf and a great supporter of HKC. See his post as following:

Actually I'm a wolf in wolf's clothing - that's why I recognize other wolves immediately. You're a 'Lone Wolf' Lil Buddy. Everybody has heard your side of the story.

But the reality shows that the HKC market on Bittrex is firming up VERY nicely for a new altcoin. The market gets to decide - and the market has decide you're full of crap and that Team HongKongCoin is beating the hell out of Team AntiHongKongCoin.

Now I hear you're even censoring comments in your threads! You've outdone yourself  Grin

So I was in early on this coin, and sold just after it hit coinmarketcap. I bought back in, but regardless, I've done well even if this coin vanishes in a puff of smoke. RE: The pre-mine, in the ORIGINAL POST it makes it clear that the Premine exists for TWO reasons, to gift to Cypriots, and, to control the price. Another coin has used a portion of the pre-mine to try and stablize the price on exchanges, that would be Aircoin. You can argue whether this is a good idea or not, whether it is effective or not, but if you read the draft carefully you would realize that provision was stated clearly from the beginning.

Using the pre-mine to stabilize market prices seems problematic.

With huge pre-mines you really have to trust the Dev. If the Dev doesn't live up to his words, then there's no way later investors can make money.

Plus there's the added risk of being a country coin. Sure, the fad was hot for awhile, but now it's drying up quick. I mean why do investors really want to give free money away to people? Are we the government (welfare system) now? When these people get the free money (assuming they even know what it is), they'll dump.

That's human nature and makes complete sense. Them holding or buying more is a ridiculous notion.

Of course I could be wrong. Time will tell, but looking at the charts and trends since Auroracoin indicates this fad could be in trouble now.

Looking at the charts and trends about Auroracoin right now, yes this is a reasonable thing to assume. However, I was watching Auroracoin on Cryptsy closely and the first wave of selling pressure seemed to be early adopters looking to cash in. The later wave however, did not. I don't have any proof mind you, but it could be that the people behind Auroracoin drove the price down BEFORE the second wave of airdrop recipients could try and cash out. If you are invested in the long term health of the coin, this is a reasonable measure to take. Is it market manipulation? You bet. Is it ultimately going to protect your investment? Yes again. Just something to consider
Pages:
Jump to: