Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 14. (Read 83173 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
well spain coin going up hard , maybe aphro will as well Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTW just outta curiosity...no hate...how the fuck is this going to 'boost the Cyprus' economy? Give me some details before I invest my hard earned fiat into this

with the current price nothing will boost thats for sure. Let's hope Aurora will succeed tonight (airdrop) and Mintpal is adding Aphrodite tomorrow or in the next 2 days. The price will go up and as I said before if aurora succeed the same could happen with aph
Activity: 280
BTW just outta curiosity...no hate...how the fuck is this going to 'boost the Cyprus' economy? Give me some details before I invest my hard earned fiat into this
I think you can't see that lol

Don't u have any work. Let it go by itself. don't make FUD.

man this was ironic cause he got crazy and didn't know how to check it. thought it's funny, sorry bro Wink
Who doesn't know? me ? lol

no sorry  Grin I meant the user HansW cause he got crazy and just wanted to make him even more angry

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

perhaps it wasn't funny but I don't like these kind of people who going crazy every fuc.king minute for nothing  Grin

How are you that sure it is 'for nothing'. It wouldn't be the first time a dev decided to dump his premine...
btw, I just sold my coins.

well I did invest a lot in it and I know a big group of people did the same so no matter what we wait for mintpal or cryptsy. Price will go up anyway
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
This coin needs to be changed to Scrypt N if it wants to survive and thrive.
Agree
Activity: 133
This coin needs to be changed to Scrypt N if it wants to survive and thrive.
Activity: 130

man this was ironic cause he got crazy and didn't know how to check it. thought it's funny, sorry bro Wink

no sorry  Grin I meant the user HansW cause he got crazy and just wanted to make him even more angry

perhaps it wasn't funny but I don't like these kind of people who going crazy every fuc.king minute for nothing  Grin

How are you that sure it is 'for nothing'. It wouldn't be the first time a dev decided to dump his premine...
btw, I just sold my coins.

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Activity: 280
Sell before AUR air drop or you will regret it. Even if you made money with AUR dont mistake your luck for talent.
Crypto Enthusiast, BD

Pages:
Jump to: