Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 36. (Read 83195 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I send a request, hope it will be added in a few minutes.
legendary
How long it took if Aphroditecoin hit coinmarketcap?
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Np i can setup a php in a few minutes...hang on.

http://pools.hashwell.de/aphTotal.php

This should be correct, (blocks * 10) + 22500000 - is the plain number enough or should i output it as jason?
good job
legendary
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Np i can setup a php in a few minutes...hang on.

http://pools.hashwell.de/aphTotal.php

This should be correct, (blocks * 10) + 22500000 - is the plain number enough or should i output it as jason?
I think you dont even need the explorer, a simple api that returns the total number is enough.
yes ,u r right,this a simple api
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
I think you dont even need the explorer, a simple api that returns the total number is enough.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS? I want to move to Cyprus to be with my family. I wish I had known about APHRODITE COIN earlier. I have to make a blog post about this as soon as possible and tell my friends and family in Cyprus. I a Greek Cypriot from my Dad's side so I need to support this coin as much as possible. Smiley
Activity: 336
We really need add to coinmarketcap.com Angry

Yes.
And the Dev do and say nothing anymore?
I cant belive it.  Angry

The price can be now 10 times higher and we had a lot of more mining power when it was on coinmarketcap

Already posted on twitter.
We are active as much as possible. Please help us to promote this coin.
If you know anybody who can do a block explorer please ask them.

I have a friend working on it.
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

aph.charityminingpools.com

Issues with the front end Web have been resolved, we apologize for the inconvenience. This only affected the Web interface, all blocks and payouts were still processed.

Pool Fees and Minimum Donation Fees reduced to 0.5% each!

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
plz check pm
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

aph.charityminingpools.com

Issues with the front end Web have been resolved, we apologize for the inconvenience. This only affected the Web interface, all blocks and payouts were still processed.

Pool Fees and Minimum Donation Fees reduced to 0.5% each!

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Yes.
I cant belive it.  Angry

The price can be now 10 times higher and we had a lot of more mining power when it was on coinmarketcap

Already posted on twitter.
We are active as much as possible. Please help us to promote this coin.
If you know anybody who can do a block explorer please ask them.
legendary

Yes.
I cant belive it.  Angry

Activity: 66
Any bounty for Mac-Wallet available?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
We can't get on coinmarketcap.com until we get a blockexplorer that shows the current number of coins in circulation.  Will someone PLEASE DO THIS?

I will pay .1 BTC as a bounty.

+1 (to the fact that we need a blockexplorer)

http://www.coincrawler.de/aph/

IT NEEDS TO SHOW THE CURRENT NUMBER OF COINS AVAILABLE.

2198*10+22 500 000 (premine).Quite easy
Sure, go ahead and submit that equation to coinmarketcap.com and see how long it takes to get APH listed.  Hint: never.

COINMARKETCAP.COM REQUIRES THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF COINS.  I HAVE DONE THIS HALF A DOZEN TIMES I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. 

That it is taking this long when so much depends on that site and I am offering a .1 BTC bounty is absurd.

im with you buddy. No idea why no one doing this.

Because everyone expect the others to do their work while the coins grows and they cash out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
We can't get on coinmarketcap.com until we get a blockexplorer that shows the current number of coins in circulation.  Will someone PLEASE DO THIS?

Sure, go ahead and submit that equation to coinmarketcap.com and see how long it takes to get APH listed.  Hint: never.

COINMARKETCAP.COM REQUIRES THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF COINS.  I HAVE DONE THIS HALF A DOZEN TIMES I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. 

That it is taking this long when so much depends on that site and I am offering a .1 BTC bounty is absurd.

im with you buddy. No idea why no one doing this.
Activity: 854

Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: