Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊 - page 38. (Read 65461 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Who is your target audience? Any specific country?
I think that the project does not target any specific countries. I think that developers are committed to the global application of the platform in all medical institutions around the world!
The basic idea is precisely to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone, regardless of where you live..
The global nature of such projects gives them an even greater advantage among others in this field
the globality of any project depends on the whole world,but there are countries that are still poorly developed in new technologies, so it is too early to talk about globality,unfortunately
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
projects like this are really needed today that demand all activities fast and practical, hopefully with this kind of health project in the future everyone will be easier to access health so as to minimize mortality caused by medical delays.
Activity: 238
I think that the project does not target any specific countries. I think that developers are committed to the global application of the platform in all medical institutions around the world!
The basic idea is precisely to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone, regardless of where you live..
The global nature of such projects gives them an even greater advantage among others in this field
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How are you going to check the doctor's data and experience?
I am also interested in this question .. It seems to me that there should be a kind of account where all doctors will fill in their data
Activity: 140
You're right. I think that there is always a person who will help an elderly relative to understand the latest technology.
I think that quite a large part of older people are familiar with computers, and those who do not, I think that this is not a problem for them  to understand at least the basics
No, a lot of people, who more 60 years are very sceptical for a new technologies. They don`t want to understand this and its really bad Sad
Activity: 140
Yeah, in 21 century we shouldn`t pay attention for thing as where you live. We always live on one planet and it`s enough! Because technology are really develop
Activity: 392
I really like the idea of Apollonia Healthcare developers about online medicine. This will help many people get tested by the world's best experts.
Online medicine is of course a very cool and promising technology. With modern high-speed Internet and high-quality video, I think that there will be a huge number of users.
Of course it will be very popular. Imagine that each user will have the opportunity to be examined online and undergo online treatment by the best doctors from all over the world!
most importantly, the doctor anywhere in the world can help the patient, knowing all his past health problems and what medications to take and what not, it is very convenient on business trips - or travel
In any case, if you are abroad or your doctor simply will not be there, another doctor  will be able to help you because  he or she will have a medical history
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
You're right. I think that there is always a person who will help an elderly relative to understand the latest technology.
I think that quite a large part of older people are familiar with computers, and those who do not, I think that this is not a problem for them  to understand at least the basics
Activity: 224
In some countries, the history of the disease is still in the notebook. If all goes well, problems with queues and records will be lost.
Unfortunately, in many developing countries the level of computerization of hospitals is very low. I hope that the situation will improve soon.
If such projects become reality popular , then I think that this will stimulate equipping medical institutions with computers.
Activity: 280
In some countries, the history of the disease is still in the notebook. If all goes well, problems with queues and records will be lost.
I live in an Eastern European country and we still use a notebooks for all medical records. I hope this project will help to change a lot.
Activity: 439
I have just read about online psychotherapy and results of Apollonia research.. I wish this project will realized as quick as possible
Activity: 126
most importantly, the doctor anywhere in the world can help the patient, knowing all his past health problems and what medications to take and what not, it is very convenient on business trips - or travel
You said it right. That a person who is far from his home for various reasons, either for work or on vacation. If necessary, you can contact your doctor remotely.
you can really get online treatment from your doctor or get access to the data of your diseases, treatments and tests when you are far from home.
Activity: 210
You said it right. That a person who is far from his home for various reasons, either for work or on vacation. If necessary, you can contact your doctor remotely.
Activity: 266
new project with a health theme. Apollonia is a medical ecosystem that includes health records and the development of open markets to trade medical data. Appolonia was developed according to health needs. a very complete concept. I'm sure this can be an easy success.
Project Apollonia Healthcare has a lot of plans for development. When they implement everything that came up with that project Apollonia Healthcare will be a very cool investment!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Unfortunately, in many developing countries the level of computerization of hospitals is very low. I hope that the situation will improve soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
new project with a health theme. Apollonia is a medical ecosystem that includes health records and the development of open markets to trade medical data. Appolonia was developed according to health needs. a very complete concept. I'm sure this can be an easy success.
Activity: 434
I really like the idea of Apollonia Healthcare developers about online medicine. This will help many people get tested by the world's best experts.
Online medicine is of course a very cool and promising technology. With modern high-speed Internet and high-quality video, I think that there will be a huge number of users.
Of course it will be very popular. Imagine that each user will have the opportunity to be examined online and undergo online treatment by the best doctors from all over the world!
Activity: 126
Can the platform fees be covered by insurance?
about insurance, it is likely to other projects that offer technology insurance policies on the blockchain. Project Apollonia Healthcare focuses on developing a platform for medical services.
Although everything can be.
you're wrong. Health insurance is also one of the areas in which the technology from project Apollonia Healthcare will be involved.
Of course, Project Apollonia Healthcare would not have missed such a monetary part of the medical business as medical insurance. I think that in perspective this may be the main source of income for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: