Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊 - page 40. (Read 65461 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Who is your target audience? Any specific country?
I think that the project does not target any specific countries. I think that developers are committed to the global application of the platform in all medical institutions around the world!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Can the platform fees be covered by insurance?
about insurance, it is likely to other projects that offer technology insurance policies on the blockchain. Project Apollonia Healthcare focuses on developing a platform for medical services.
Although everything can be.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
It is unlikely that these are questions that the team can answer now. I think that first they integrate the product with large medical corporations. And then corporations will establish work with end users - doctors and clients of hospitals.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can the platform fees be covered by insurance?
Activity: 123
Who is your target audience? Any specific country?
Activity: 210
You're focusing on partnership with clinics or individual doctors?
I think that the Apollonia Healthcare project does not have the technical ability to enter into partnerships with each doctor individually. Then there will be too much routine work. Here, rather, they are planning an integrated approach to the industry as a whole.
Activity: 120
You're focusing on partnership with clinics or individual doctors?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The medical history is the crucial aspect for many cases. Is it possible to upload the previous history of a patient to the platform?
You asked a very good question. I think that downloading the treatment history and patient analysis is provided by the developers. That would be logical.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This project does not set itself the goal of PR or aggressive marketing. I think that large investors are mainly investing in the project and therefore there is little information about them on the websites dedicated to ICO.
Pharmaceuticals have a lot of money, so why the owners of large-scale pharmaceutical companies couldn’t find it, it may not be profitable for them..

The beauty of blockchain is that thanks to the decentralization we can finally overcome the restrictions from large companies.
And it's known that the medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry are against any changes or innovations. Even if those innovations mean benefits for the end users: better treatment, lower prices, etc.
The very idea of cryptocurrency is aimed at changing the current global financial system. Cryptocurrencies are designed to change our life for the better!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Project Apollonia Healthcare really looks very worthy and promising. if the project launches its product, then surely it will be a success!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
As a result, this should lead to better health care. To improve the quality and service and the treatment of patients!
Activity: 122
A dentist from your video is using the existing software from the project? Looks nice!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

The beauty of blockchain is that thanks to the decentralization we can finally overcome the restrictions from large companies.
And it's known that the medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry are against any changes or innovations. Even if those innovations mean benefits for the end users: better treatment, lower prices, etc.

Decentralization is good! This will increase competition and reduce the pressure of monopolies. What will ultimately lead to improved service quality!
Activity: 188
This project does not set itself the goal of PR or aggressive marketing. I think that large investors are mainly investing in the project and therefore there is little information about them on the websites dedicated to ICO.
Pharmaceuticals have a lot of money, so why the owners of large-scale pharmaceutical companies couldn’t find it, it may not be profitable for them..

Activity: 118
Really interested to see the beta when it's ready!
Activity: 148
Great concept! How will the interface work though? DO you have a beta or MVP?
Activity: 113
it is certain that the platform being developed by the development team of project Apollonia Healthcare is a promising project. I am ready to invest in such projects with the potential and prospects of real application in the future!
I also consider the project Apollonia Healthcare promising. The idea itself can find a real application in the very near future.

It's already working since they've launched Dentist24 and other products. It proved the demand and now the market is ready for the whole ecosystem!
Activity: 125
The pharmaceutical market varies drastically from country to country, and the doctors from different countries may not be familiar with it. How will you solve it?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
The medical industry is closely connected to the legal industry, pharmacy and other sectors. Is it possible to create a one ecosystem for all that in reasonable time?
Activity: 44
How are you going to check the doctor's data and experience?
Pages:
Jump to: