Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AQUA | Fluidity on the Blockchain | 1,000 total coins | DEX | TIDEX.com - page 2. (Read 27701 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Weekly Update #2

Transparency is a core value that we at AQUA believe in. We understand that trust needs to be built between us and our community by showing all our progress and setbacks. In the time leading up to our AQX Token Sale, we plan to post updates each week. We are looking forward to providing everyone with announcements, progress reports, as well as any changes to our goals or ideas throughout the process.

https://medium.com/aqua-intelligence/weekly-update-2-3085a3f8d57f

Hi AQUA team, welcome back, what happened? Did you already burned all the (tiny) money you scammed in just 1 year? Too much coke and hookers? Good luck with your "project", hopefully you will make some holders happy with your renowed work.
People who believe in this project are all fools. Everyone would far from this project. We hope AQUA will die quietly. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Weekly Update #2

Transparency is a core value that we at AQUA believe in. We understand that trust needs to be built between us and our community by showing all our progress and setbacks. In the time leading up to our AQX Token Sale, we plan to post updates each week. We are looking forward to providing everyone with announcements, progress reports, as well as any changes to our goals or ideas throughout the process.

Hi AQUA team, welcome back, what happened? Did you already burned all the (tiny) money you scammed in just 1 year? Too much coke and hookers? Good luck with your "project", hopefully you will make some holders happy with your renowed work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Weekly Update #2

legendary
Stoned & Stranged
SCAM token?
of cause it is . DEV has already run away , if you have this coin , it worse nothing now

This coin active ?
Dev ?
Exchange ?

You can only find this shitcoin on the DEX exchange in Waves, but it is totally useless since it was just a way for a random guy to get some free money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
SCAM token?
of cause it is . DEV has already run away , if you have this coin , it worse nothing now

This coin active ?
Dev ?
Exchange ?

This coin is die ,dev run away  since 5 months ago
Dont post this thread again , waste time  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SCAM token?

This coin active ?
Dev ?
Exchange ?

Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SCAM token?
legendary
Stoned & Stranged
SCAM token?

Yes the scammer behind this stupid waves asset tried to hype this shit up and dumped all his holdings on the market. All this effort for less than a couple of bitcoins what a sad person.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Please delete this scam topic pleaaase
yes at this point i think this project is dead no one will trust this dev even if the project will run again, please delete this thread is better!

total agree ! i don't want see this shit any anymore
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
yes at this point i think this project is dead no one will trust this dev even if the project will run again, please delete this thread is better!
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
so just wondering is this project already dead? or do we have any chance dev will come one day and start real development? project look great at start , that is very sad . Thanks

Wake up, man. Don't have any illusions on the dead dev.

Name:   atcoin-official
Activity:   42
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   March 16, 2017, 03:36:46 AM
Last Active:   April 13, 2017, 04:13:55 AM
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
i have 1 AQUA in hand, what should i do ?
You can sell it 200k sat at tidex  Grin
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
i have 1 AQUA in hand, what should i do ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
so just wondering is this project already dead? or do we have any chance dev will come one day and start real development? project look great at start , that is very sad . Thanks
surely , dead. dip
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Are you blind ? This is a pure scam dev will not return, perhaps he make this again with another name and another coin like MyriaToken ...

I also find MyriaToken. And I found that it is very similar to AQUA. Same free coin, same airdrop, same waves asset.
Be careful of the same scammer!  Grin Grin
yeah, we can find that this dev has created not only one asset , scammer.

How the hell is dev a scammer? He created a token and gave them away. AQUA went to market and he played the market.

Sure anyone who bought into this got rekt, but that's their own loss. You play, you lose sometimes.

or like tillkoeln like to say :

somethimes you are the dog

somethimes you are the tree

I always appreciate a colourful metaphore, but that's not what I meant, nor said. I just think people in this thread tend to take the easy way 'out'  Cheesy by blaming the dev which I find a bit, well, let's call it emotional.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Are you blind ? This is a pure scam dev will not return, perhaps he make this again with another name and another coin like MyriaToken ...

I also find MyriaToken. And I found that it is very similar to AQUA. Same free coin, same airdrop, same waves asset.
Be careful of the same scammer!  Grin Grin
yeah, we can find that this dev has created not only one asset , scammer.

How the hell is dev a scammer? He created a token and gave them away. AQUA went to market and he played the market.

Sure anyone who bought into this got rekt, but that's their own loss. You play, you lose sometimes.

or like tillkoeln like to say :

somethimes you are the dog

somethimes you are the tree
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
just be carefull this is scam coin dont buy anything from this guys! remember two weeks ago the dev  he wanted to sell to me 1 aqua for 1 btc!
carefull
Pages:
Jump to: