Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AQUA | Fluidity on the Blockchain | 1,000 total coins | DEX | TIDEX.com - page 4. (Read 27701 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I dumped my 1 Aqua when he left slack.  I didn't trust this punk.  Any news on the second Aqua that's supposedly fake?  That one looks more legit than this now.   Cheesy
i think you did the right thing to do!  i still have mine but i will keep you never know what will happens the next Grin how hi made 1 btc so far as we know .
a little sad for DEV's ran away with 1 BTC. but i get 1 AQUA for free, let it dead in my wallet

Angry Can believe that

Well it's been what, two days since he 'ran'? If you look at buy orders on Tidex, there is still plenty on interest in this coin since it hasn't been dumped below 0.002.

I'd suggest holding. You got it for free, it's a limited supply and this may well be tactics on part of dev.
yes hope you are right , it is true it was free coin so nothing to loose except for those people who did put an order on tidex to buy some coin! So i hope dev it will come one day and start real development!
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I dumped my 1 Aqua when he left slack.  I didn't trust this punk.  Any news on the second Aqua that's supposedly fake?  That one looks more legit than this now.   Cheesy
i think you did the right thing to do!  i still have mine but i will keep you never know what will happens the next Grin how hi made 1 btc so far as we know .
a little sad for DEV's ran away with 1 BTC. but i get 1 AQUA for free, let it dead in my wallet

Angry Can believe that

Well it's been what, two days since he 'ran'? If you look at buy orders on Tidex, there is still plenty on interest in this coin since it hasn't been dumped below 0.002.

I'd suggest holding. You got it for free, it's a limited supply and this may well be tactics on part of dev.
Activity: 518
I dumped my 1 Aqua when he left slack.  I didn't trust this punk.  Any news on the second Aqua that's supposedly fake?  That one looks more legit than this now.   Cheesy
i think you did the right thing to do!  i still have mine but i will keep you never know what will happens the next Grin how hi made 1 btc so far as we know .

Angry Can believe that
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
This is nothing new at all around here it is full of scammers trying to make even pennies. If only the dev was honest and worked on his project maybe he could have 1% chance to make something useful.What a shame.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
oh....dev....

That is really a stupid weak hand I've even seen.
What the damned dev has done damaged the whole community and also give negative value to Tidex exchange and the Waves platform.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Name:   atcoin-official
Activity:   42
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   March 16, 2017, 12:36:46 PM
Last Active:   April 13, 2017, 01:13:55 PM

There is just no way you can positively spin what has happened here. The moving of coins to Tidex and then complete radio silence on all fronts.

I have a feeling that if the dev does re-appear at some point he will try to spin out an explanation for what he's done. Something along the lines of: "hey guys, i just needed funds for development." I think he'll find that kind of message will not fly with the vast majority of his one time believers. A few might be eager to play along in hopes that they might infuse new life into their once precious Aqua.

Even though the dev has been absent here and on Slack, I think he's been active on Tidex trying to squeeze out any activity he can. Anyone who would buy an Aqua at this point probably deserves an almost assured loss of value. Unless they've been under a rock and don't know about this week's developments. I feel sorry for those folks.
agree with waht you say about the dev!  i am really sorry for all those people who lost some btc , not much yet but for someone could be alot btc!
Activity: 532

There is just no way you can positively spin what has happened here. The moving of coins to Tidex and then complete radio silence on all fronts.

I have a feeling that if the dev does re-appear at some point he will try to spin out an explanation for what he's done. Something along the lines of: "hey guys, i just needed funds for development." I think he'll find that kind of message will not fly with the vast majority of his one time believers. A few might be eager to play along in hopes that they might infuse new life into their once precious Aqua.

Even though the dev has been absent here and on Slack, I think he's been active on Tidex trying to squeeze out any activity he can. Anyone who would buy an Aqua at this point probably deserves an almost assured loss of value. Unless they've been under a rock and don't know about this week's developments. I feel sorry for those folks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
still no news from the dev, he also not active again on slack
what happen with situation? hope you'll come back and bring good news for Aqua community
DEV has already run away. there will be no news for ever.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Any news about AQUA Dev Kit?
Activity: 672
still no news from the dev, he also not active again on slack
what happen with situation? hope you'll come back and bring good news for Aqua community
cmon dev come back to work , if i knew you where running out from some btc how could have help you.... Grin start to make some great develop..
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
dev had no explain with the dump?
Activity: 909
128 Aqua sell order  on tidex , who is want buy? Grin Grin
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Can I say "damned"?

What a scam?

I believed in it!!!! Fck off the dev.
Do such a lot of thing to scam only several btc?

that was not much truly honest , if he scam just 1 btc is poor dev !

Fortunately,  not too much is scammed.
The dev is totally a fool.
totally a stupid fool. scammed 1 btc ,AQUA has already list on exchange, he can not wait to dump all the coins and run away.haha
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Bros please do not post again, everything is over, dev with his sister-in-law ran, aqua is dead! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: