Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 179. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
HAHAHAHA EXPO 2020
This man is an example of stupidity:
They create bad information. Arab millionaires, Arab empire and royalty with DBIX, at Expo Dubaicoin is god ...

DUBAICOIN 80 $

Not so bad - 80 USD.... from scammer.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Guys, please ignore the Trolls don't feed them
Activity: 21
HAHAHAHA EXPO 2020
This man is an example of stupidity:
They create bad information. Arab millionaires, Arab empire and royalty with DBIX, at Expo Dubaicoin is god ...
DUBAICOIN 40 $
DUBAICOIN 30 $
DUBAICOIN 20 $
DUBAICOIN 10 $
DUBAICOIN 80 $
DUBAICOIN 5 $
DUBAICOIN 3 $
DUBAICOIN 1 $

This is the reality, for a DEAD COIN and you are motivating people for a garbage coin. Cleanse your soul.

I just discovered DubaiCoin and i got to say this project is really interesting! No matter what the price is at the moment if you think that the expo 2020 will be in Dubai, if this coin gets involved with the expo and it sure will this coin will go to the roof!!! I'm Buying for sure!

The technology will wait 2020 all goes very quickly. From here the many other crypto will surface

I totally agree with you this technology is moving really fast and I believe that since this currency has already some history, and if it gets good partners within the Arabian community it will have a good spot in the Expo 2020.

This is just a supposition so don't take my words as truth but I would keep an eye on this coin...
Activity: 24
Hold your coins guys, it will raise soon, I am one of the miners, my group and me will mine it again, just waiting for difficulty to drop, its a good coin, I know
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I just discovered DubaiCoin and i got to say this project is really interesting! No matter what the price is at the moment if you think that the expo 2020 will be in Dubai, if this coin gets involved with the expo and it sure will this coin will go to the roof!!! I'm Buying for sure!

The technology will wait 2020 all goes very quickly. From here the many other crypto will surface

I totally agree with you this technology is moving really fast and I believe that since this currency has already some history, and if it gets good partners within the Arabian community it will have a good spot in the Expo 2020.

This is just a supposition so don't take my words as truth but I would keep an eye on this coin...
Activity: 12
Hello.. I've installed my dbix wallet but my coins doen't sync.... someone could help me ? see ya
Activity: 489
PLEASE DBIX TEAM THIS SHOULD GIVE MORE STRENGH TO SUCCEED TO MAKE Ajayjkhidhgtfe PAY HIS TREASON AND SEND HIM TO HELL WHERE HE BELONGS! EVIL PEOPLE SHOULD BE IN HELL

No offense, but why are some dubaicoiners so emotional and crazy?  Huh I mean it's just a coin on the internet and you're condemning people to hell? You need to calm down.

people who do evil and intent to hurt others go to hell, people who do go and help others go to heaven...We all pay for our actions, nothing is free!

You do evil acts you pay the consecuences!

Stop moaning all the time you look like little kids, grow up! And support this coin.....if you don't like it, do your own coin, lets see how well you do!

DBIX is going up!

Everyone coming here saying this is a scam its because they sold their coins betweem $40-$20 and now want it to go to $1 to buy back and then they will support it again.....is not  that an evil act?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
1DBIX = $1 soon

Probably can not avoid it

but you can avoid this thread, better stay with your funny ico coin where many people got slightly angry Grin
Activity: 20
It's lowest circulating supply in ethash world, a little above 1 000 0000 coins. In comparison  ETH has now almost x100 more coins. If devs will make all announced functionalities and coin will be accepted commonly even only between arabs, value of DBIX should be about 2000 USD per coin. I say 'value' not a prize.

If someone looking for profitable investment - it could be one of the best, buy now really cheap DBIX.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
1DBIX = $1 soon

No price, no miners, no bug fixes... i feel sorry for this coin, it started out so good.
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
1DBIX = $1 soon

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
PLEASE DBIX TEAM THIS SHOULD GIVE MORE STRENGH TO SUCCEED TO MAKE Ajayjkhidhgtfe PAY HIS TREASON AND SEND HIM TO HELL WHERE HE BELONGS! EVIL PEOPLE SHOULD BE IN HELL

No offense, but why are some dubaicoiners so emotional and crazy?  Huh I mean it's just a coin on the internet and you're condemning people to hell? You need to calm down.

They just don't understand a single thing at crypto, or invested at top high LOL
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER

Activity: 476
I will know for sure we will have a very fantasy result from the main event ... so people will survive as it will be part of something that will revolutionize for the future.
You just repeat the same thing as a rat.
The harsh reality is that I have warned of UBQ and its scam, its value has fallen 66%. Let's not forget that Jumbucks also rip off and disappear
I have warned of the Sarcoin scam, died two years and now the Qwark coin is dead.

NOW I AM NOTIFYING, TO RATS, TO YOU AND TO NEWS: DUBAICOIN IS A SCAM, I have warned you with a value of 40, 30, 20, 10 dollars and I keep telling you.
You're a scammer to promote shit.

THE HUMAN STUPIDITY IS AWESOME IN THIS GROUP.
Defenders of a garbage coin.
Trash mining
Some junk apps
Legends and false information. Now the Expo in 2020?
Neither will enter into Poloniex, false information.
There are no famous Arab millionaires.

DUBAICOIN IS DEAD AND HUMAN INTELLIGENCE IN THIS GROUP ALSO.
They are going to ask for a few months and more and then a few months more and then a few months more but the value of the coin is only controlled by miners of the company, they have no money.

You still didn't get that nobody cares what a scam-bot writes? everyone can look what you posted here in the board since your account exists and there is no other post than fake-news about UBIQ and now DBIX account - not sure if you are a 2nd account from somebody or just a spam-bot.

Where is this idiot coming from?  Can you get a life and do something positive in your life,,,,This is another idiot who sold all his DBIX....Losers!
Activity: 21
You just repeat the same thing as a rat.
The harsh reality is that I have warned of UBQ and its scam, its value has fallen 66%. Let's not forget that Jumbucks also rip off and disappear
I have warned of the Sarcoin scam, died two years and now the Qwark coin is dead.

NOW I AM NOTIFYING, TO RATS, TO YOU AND TO NEWS: DUBAICOIN IS A SCAM, I have warned you with a value of 40, 30, 20, 10 dollars and I keep telling you.
You're a scammer to promote shit.

Trash mining
Some junk apps

They are going to ask for a few months and more and then a few months more and then a few months more but the value of the coin is only controlled by miners of the company, they have no money.

You still didn't get that nobody cares what a scam-bot writes? everyone can look what you posted here in the board since your account exists and there is no other post than fake-news about UBIQ and now DBIX account - not sure if you are a 2nd account from somebody or just a spam-bot.
Activity: 23
Trash mining
Some junk apps

Hi little Richard,
my first post in this form i spend for you.
A RAW EGG HAS MORE INTELLIGENCE IQ THEN YOU...
THEN MORE SHIT YOU AND OTHERS PRESENCE HERE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN MORE I LIKE THIS "DBIX" DUBAICOIN.... Grin

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH, I'm from germany....
Activity: 168
Trash mining
Some junk apps

Can anybody from developers explain the situation during last 2 weeks, when the coin is not able to keep 90s block discovery promise?
Now the blocks are discovered after around 20mins or so. Even the global hashrate is 5% of the hashrate 2 weeks ago. The difficulty is too high and miners are not able to get new blocks.

I expect they completely abandoned this coin. Two weeks is enough time to fix this bug.

Does anybody trust this coin and these guys anymore?

I agree with you !

I also agree these people are most incompetent in whole crypto they just keep on giving fake airy fairy promises and do nothing Angry
now i bet dbix will go below $10 to even $2-$3 soon because i know nothing big is about to happen this year, i just felt that easily from their talks in recent community Q&A update

Losers who buy this coin, this coin can again go below $1 like that happened to DBIC without any updates for 1 year  Cheesy

BELOW $1 SOON!!!!  Cheesy  SCAAAM!!!!  Grin

Ajayjkhidhgtfe is trying to scam people see below is thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/greatest-ever-most-ultimate-stuff-being-offered-1740004

ALSO THIS PIECE OF SHIT SAID HE SOLD ALL HIS DBIX , SEE BELOW

##Quote from: Ajayjkhidhgtfe on July 19, 2017, 01:05:39 PM
Hello guys,

I know it is very disheartening to be getting so much slow progress here, and from there talks about that recent update of community Q&A i could easily figure out in the air itself that it will need at least 4-5 more months for some considerable progress to happen. So i made a good choice and sold my DBIX at $26##

HE SOLD ALL HIS DBIX THATS WHY HE COME HERE SAYING ITS A SCAM, NOW HE HAS NOTHING HE IS SCARED THIS CAN GO TO $1000 OR MORE...IDIOT COWARD PIECE OF SHIT

We all know this piece of shit had 700 DBIX and he sold it all the coward man from India
 now selling scam on line

He placed a post less than a month ago  that this scammer was going to sell DBIX at $2000 , see below

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19893867

I have collected information about scammer Ajayjkhidhgtfe and will forward to bitcointalk management and DBIX team

I know I have not been a favour of this project but I changed my mind seems all the scammers attacking this project because they sold their coins and now they want it dead before it reach high value

WHAT B.S.  Angry I SOLD AND GOT 5 TIMES ROI OF DUBAI COIN EARNING
I INVESTED IN AMP AND WILL TALK TO YOU B.S. PERSON AFTER 13TH AUGUST WHICH IS THE RELEASE OF THEIR WILDSPARK Grin
YOU READY JUST REPLY HERE I TALK WITH YOU AFTER A MONTH
I WILL SHOW YOU WHO IS THE BOSS LOOK AT THE RISING AMP PRICE  Cheesy
I WILL BUY 2K-3K DBIX AFTER 13TH AUGUST Cheesy
DBIX BTC ETH ALLLL B.S.'s  WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT AMP WILL DO  Cheesy
WHAT NONSENSE THESE CHEAP BA.TRDS TALK WITH US PEOPLE Angry
YOU KNOW I COULD TELL FROM  THE TINT OF THE AIR ABOUT DBIX AND YOU KNOW NOTHING Angry 
I KNOW WHAT I DO AND WHAT I DON'T DO YOU DON'T TALK WITH ME
YOU KNOW NOTHING AND JUST KEEP CRYING WE INVEST TRADE AND EARN  Cool
BUT I BELIEVE IN DBIX AS A LONG TERM PROJECT AT LEAST 4-5 MONTHS TIME IT WILL TAKE Roll Eyes

I have reported this guy to bann him from here, this is the second time he advertised another coin in a matter of two days and he has been warned!

Now he said a few hours ago this project is a scam and then later  that he believe in this project! You are a very unstable sick person! You need help. In the meantime I requested your account to be ban and deleted
Jump to: