Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 182. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Every coin is up and DBIX is below $10..

When it was $15 I told you to sell, you didn't listen.  Grin It's only gonna go lower and lower my friends.

You and your cronies are full of shit.

Bunch of imbeciles with a definite ulterior motive.

Stop with all of this bullshit, you are not impressing ANYONE!!!

If you think $50/DBIX is something....

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

When it was $15 I told you to sell, you didn't listen.  Grin It's only gonna go lower and lower my friends.

so if you got out, what are you still doing here? Wink
hope you do not get back in when price is going up again....
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER

Activity: 38
I do not lie I buy this piece for 15 dollars!
Livecoin gave us a low blow to exchange it block all deposits!
The wallet does not work. Many have erred dbix.
I'm crazy about this piece now I look and warned!

Keep playing with them i will come back to see you for a laugh

Pump and dump
For 2 days the miners can no longer sell the course is to go up arrow then the big discharge

Nobody speaks everyone looks. The developers are no longer the already leaked. Some rumors by if by the to attract again pigeon

So what is you opinion about future?
End of this year? $1000 or not?
: P)

bitcoin  10.000 dollars yes  Grin Grin dbix 1 dollar
Activity: 23

Pump and dump
For 2 days the miners can no longer sell the course is to go up arrow then the big discharge

Nobody speaks everyone looks. The developers are no longer the already leaked. Some rumors by if by the to attract again pigeon

So what is you opinion about future?
End of this year? $1000 or not?
: P)

Pump and dump

Sell now you will cry otherwise  Cry

Livecoin and dbix have all manipulated you. It is time to leave. The investor is wrong. Do not hope for anything the game is dead

Confidence is broken down the price fall

A 5 dollar, person is no longer even win the first arrive

The rumor was made by what have a lot of dbix

The miner who the ship sinks!

I will wait until the END.
But plz just stop trolling.
This is a new coin and need the time.
Activity: 27
I was monitoring this coin - what happened to the price?  Huh

Not a lot of good news recently about this coin and people are getting upset. Price has gone down as a result.

Care to sum it up - did they lie about an investor?

As far as I can tell there ware some users who tried to spread FUD.. probably to lower the price and profit.

As far as the investment goes it seems legit, or at least there is no sign of it being fake-news.
Activity: 264

Not a lot of good news recently about this coin and people are getting upset. Price has gone down as a result.

Care to sum it up - did they lie about an investor?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502

Activity: 264
Sell now you will cry otherwise  Cry

Livecoin and dbix have all manipulated you. It is time to leave. The investor is wrong. Do not hope for anything the game is dead

Confidence is broken down the price fall

A 5 dollar, person is no longer even win the first arrive

The rumor was made by what have a lot of dbix

The miner who the ship sinks!
yes some positive discussions are more helpful than FUD .... just be patient if you are a real dbix  community , the coin need us ...some people just talk and spam  ..

Absolutely, now is the most important time to support this with all we have. Its going back up, Bitcoin is past $2500 now so there is no excuse but to make this happen now and gain back our position and protect it as best as possible. If we see DBIX at $1000 by the end of the year we are buying a 2 year old Arabian Philly naming it ArabianChain and hauling it to the Kentucky Derby and taking over that track for the day. Lets do this!!!!

End of this year? $1000?
Whatş gona be in 2020 with price?
Activity: 8
Can anybody from developers explain the situation during last 2 weeks, when the coin is not able to keep 90s block discovery promise?
Now the blocks are discovered after around 20mins or so. Even the global hashrate is 5% of the hashrate 2 weeks ago. The difficulty is too high and miners are not able to get new blocks.

I expect they completely abandoned this coin. Two weeks is enough time to fix this bug.

Does anybody trust this coin and these guys anymore?

Its people diff jacking the blockchain. Its needs work still, I admit but its night and day compared to before. Lets give the dev some support and not slam him. This coin is not going to be abandoned.

I tried to talk with them many time on many channels. I never got any reply or update. So even I would like to help them, it is not possible because devs do not reply and do not communicate.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
The problem with the complexity of finding a block exists from the beginning of the life of this coin, and for this time it is still not solved
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
yes some positive discussions are more helpful than FUD .... just be patient if you are a real dbix  community , the coin need us ...some people just talk and spam  ..

Absolutely, now is the most important time to support this with all we have. Its going back up, Bitcoin is past $2500 now so there is no excuse but to make this happen now and gain back our position and protect it as best as possible. If we see DBIX at $1000 by the end of the year we are buying a 2 year old Arabian Philly naming it ArabianChain and hauling it to the Kentucky Derby and taking over that track for the day. Lets do this!!!!
and 520 confirmation it's too long,  2-3 hours to wait coin arrived in wallet... please change that...
Activity: 124
http://arabianchain.org

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Can anybody from developers explain the situation during last 2 weeks, when the coin is not able to keep 90s block discovery promise?
Now the blocks are discovered after around 20mins or so. Even the global hashrate is 5% of the hashrate 2 weeks ago. The difficulty is too high and miners are not able to get new blocks.

I expect they completely abandoned this coin. Two weeks is enough time to fix this bug.

Its people diff jacking the blockchain. Its needs work still, I admit but its night and day compared to before. Lets give the dev some support and not slam him. This coin is not going to be abandoned.
you're right Let's give the dev some support
Activity: 124
http://arabianchain.org
DUBAICOIN IS DEAD.

You're just a rat, sure you're not an investor, just a miner or helping the scam.
Jumbucks has been and is a scam also have crimes in the past, now his name is UBQ.
The Sarcoin coin another scam now the name is Qwark, I was able to denounce them publicly.

Dubaicoin is another scam, there is no real news, just bought, there are no Arab millionaires and all the exchange houses are closed.

ONLY THE RATS PROMOTE, DUBAICOIN IS DEAD.

Why you so negative?
It's only beginning, dbix value will Rich 2000$ and more after 2020year

Rikard is just a troll, just check other posts of him (maybe even a competitor who wants to get rid of a better coin Wink )

He did the same in Feb/March this year, then he was gone till he is trolling now against DBIX - no other posts of that user beside hate about UBQ and DBIX

Hello please what crimes or scam did jumbucks/ubq do i am interested investor i dont want to make mistake??

Lets keep the topic to DBIX not other coins. Plus some positive discussions are more helpful than FUD. DBIX traded over $200k USD in Volume yesterday and is at $12 dollars. That is not dead.

Activity: 168

I also agree these people are most incompetent in whole crypto they just keep on giving fake airy fairy promises and do nothing Angry
now i bet dbix will go below $10 to even $2-$3 soon because i know nothing big is about to happen this year, i just felt that easily from their talks in recent community Q&A update

Losers who buy this coin, this coin can again go below $1 like that happened to DBIC without any updates for 1 year  Cheesy

first you post advertising-spam for other coin here and now again just nonsense against DBIX again - isn't it obvious why you do that? Wink

Here is some information from pool.sexy owner about it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20228808
Jump to: