Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 188. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
What is current DBIX DAG file size and how it what are the predictions about the    increase of it?

1.02 GB
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
i think they price drop is great buy buy buy !!!!

the price drop might also have to do with the ico going on for RKC royal kingdom coin, another dubai based coin.

I think we need to buy while the price is down.But no money left Grin
tsg
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
My friend will be in UAE soon, I ask him to find out something about DBIX and give you know.
Now I have a question about DBIX mining:
What is current DBIX DAG file size and how it what are the predictions about the    increase of it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
It takes time Wink It takes time Wink It takes time Wink It takes time Wink Wink Wink......................................................................
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
DUBAICOIN IS DEAD!!!

At the moment it is very obvious that there are the first scammers. You look the same.
They have bought at a low price and now they want to cheat with false promises.
ACCEPT: Dubaicoin is scam, dubaicoin does not have millionaire agreements, where are they?
Dubaicoin is not going to enter important houses, Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc.
Only junk houses to sell junk.

All these rats are the same ... cheating new people.
the time will tell
i thik is not a scam Just need the time
Activity: 21
DUBAICOIN IS DEAD!!!

At the moment it is very obvious that there are the first scammers. You look the same.
They have bought at a low price and now they want to cheat with false promises.
ACCEPT: Dubaicoin is scam, dubaicoin does not have millionaire agreements, where are they?
Dubaicoin is not going to enter important houses, Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc.
Only junk houses to sell junk.

All these rats are the same ... cheating new people.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Hello friends!
Unfortunately I have bad news.  Angry
We have asked in the organization of Dubai the seriousness of the project and it is not good. ArabianChain has no money, deals with big Arab millionaires is a big lie, they only sell them and fool investors by pumping the currency.

Large houses for example deny entry to DBIX because it is just to pump values. There is no agreement.
This project is dead. Go to the government website: http://www.uaeinteract.com and report this scam.
idiot, big lies, you will cry soon.... go o hell

He won't stop, he is one of the scammers that orchestrated the pump and dump, he will try again to find new naive followers

Maybe he is also the second account of Porte Grin

-------

And who with any brain would listen to a Newbie (Rikard) with a few posts in the board and all are against two currencies, no other posts - nothing Smiley
You are only a first buyer of this garbage coin, so you need to continue with your lies, dubaicoin is not accepted in other houses for fraud. Dubaicoin is dead.
You just say nonsense.
I have warned of different frauds
What has happened with UBQ and other currencies? Only increase value and drop thousands of affected customers.
Dubaicoin is just another scam, why do not you write nonsense to dubai government or company registration and not talk nonsense?
Dubaicoin is a scam, accept it or silence.

who is we?

you talk bullshit man, try with better lies

Just look at all his few posts he made - the UBQ thread he spams also with his bullshit Wink
He might invested in the currencies while the prices where high and then he sold after they went down in panic....
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Hello friends!
Unfortunately I have bad news.  Angry
We have asked in the organization of Dubai the seriousness of the project and it is not good. ArabianChain has no money, deals with big Arab millionaires is a big lie, they only sell them and fool investors by pumping the currency.

Large houses for example deny entry to DBIX because it is just to pump values. There is no agreement.
This project is dead. Go to the government website: http://www.uaeinteract.com and report this scam.

who is we?

you talk bullshit man, try with better lies
Hello friends!
Unfortunately I have bad news.  Angry

Activity: 26
i think they price drop is great buy buy buy !!!!

the price drop might also have to do with the ico going on for RKC royal kingdom coin, another dubai based coin.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
This is the biggest so piece of crap I ever seen

Now 118 in coinmarketcap where it belongs! The team are stupid, lack of ideas, no updates, no nothing, They deserve it! Only miners on thi thread trying to eat all the useless coins

118   DubaiCoin DubaiCoin   $11,350,186   $11.33   1,002,082 DBIX   $474,030   -50.88%

Congratulations!! Incompetents!!

Are you retard or maybe an automate ?
Activity: 42
sorry cant read  Wink

What?

Which one is correct .. pool.sexy or clona regarding the total hashrate?
Activity: 7
Guys what other than pool.sexy for dbix ... i want to keep mining but total hashrate is almost 2t and pool.sexy only having ~250 gh/s

You can try mine.house[/b]]mine.house. I have been mining in sexy pool for weeks but I find mine.house to give better payouts.
You can check it for yourself. Just my 2 cents.
This is the biggest so piece of crap I ever seen

Now 118 in coinmarketcap where it belongs! The team are stupid, lack of ideas, no updates, no nothing, They deserve it! Only miners on thi thread trying to eat all the useless coins

118   DubaiCoin DubaiCoin   $11,350,186   $11.33   1,002,082 DBIX   $474,030   -50.88%

Congratulations!! Incompetents!!

what are you looking for here at this coin beside talking shit all the time? your life so boring? Smiley
Activity: 9
Jump to: