Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 184. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
DUBAICOIN IS DEAD.

You're just a rat, sure you're not an investor, just a miner or helping the scam.
Jumbucks has been and is a scam also have crimes in the past, now his name is UBQ.
The Sarcoin coin another scam now the name is Qwark, I was able to denounce them publicly.

Dubaicoin is another scam, there is no real news, just bought, there are no Arab millionaires and all the exchange houses are closed.

ONLY THE RATS PROMOTE, DUBAICOIN IS DEAD.

Why you so negative?
It's only beginning, dbix value will Rich 2000$ and more after 2020year

Rikard is just a troll, just check other posts of him (maybe even a competitor who wants to get rid of a better coin Wink )

He did the same in Feb/March this year, then he was gone till he is trolling now against DBIX - no other posts of that user beside hate about UBQ and DBIX
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
The price will be back to  $3
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you haven't sold already, you're screwed..  Undecided

My advice is to SELL.

you just wanna buy cheaper  Cheesy Grin

they look for alternative profit sources to oil already and mainly in touristic and high tech area, there will be a coin becoming the BTC of this region

True, but it will most likely be BTC. Grin

BTC is the most known coin but it exists already and so it wouldn't be something established / created by the region - it has something to do with honor / prestige which is very important to people there.
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
If you haven't sold already, you're screwed..  Undecided

My advice is to SELL.

they look for alternative profit sources to oil already and mainly in touristic and high tech area, there will be a coin becoming the BTC of this region

True, but it will most likely be BTC. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
why you think it's a scam? any prove?
just stocked up my dbix Smiley

the issue with too high diff is not good at the moment but that's just short term issue.

I'm not saying that the price scam is because it has fallen but it's simply not making progress for this coin and it seems to me that fake announcements about the investor

I've saw the investor with Mohammed at the Four Seasons hotel in Dubai. It was real as far as i'm concerned ^^
very very sad indeed they need to use a fake investor,,,I told you many times all is pure fake and these people need to bring back to justice for scamming

136   DubaiCoin DubaiCoin   $12,439,840   $12.37   1,005,597 DBIX   $174,313   -18.04%

This is the result of telling lies all the time. I say again and again there is not project!!! its all lies

maybe spread your shit now every day here - makes that coin even more interesting Wink

the issue with too high diff is not good at the moment but that's just short term issue.

I'm not saying that the price scam is because it has fallen but it's simply not making progress for this coin and it seems to me that fake announcements about the investor

the announcement was on some reliable media for that area and spread fake news there about important people with lot of money might put you under serious issues - there would be easier ways to rip people off as we can see with other ICO's without risk your health Grin

there is a program for crypto currency and if you know the region you know that they look for alternative profit sources to oil already and mainly in touristic and high tech area, there will be a coin becoming the BTC of this region, maybe DBIX, maybe some other coin and i mined here and put some BTC in that currency as it will be huge profit if DBIX becomes the coin for the region Wink
it's now on the dev's to make that coin a success.
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
very very sad indeed they need to use a fake investor,,,I told you many times all is pure fake and these people need to bring back to justice for scamming

136   DubaiCoin DubaiCoin   $12,439,840   $12.37   1,005,597 DBIX   $174,313   -18.04%

This is the result of telling lies all the time. I say again and again there is not project!!! its all lies
Activity: 263
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
The problem of this coin is the long confirmation, the dev must address this issue, I figure that the main pool of pool.sexy decreased the numbers of miners and even the net hash... maybe its because of the long period of block confirmation...

yes, dump price and net hash decreased ... but devs work to fix the problem with diff, they told me "soon will be update"  Wink
Why you so negative?

Rikard is just a troll, just check other posts of him (maybe even a competitor who wants to get rid of a better coin Wink )

He did the same in Feb/March this year, then he was gone till he is trolling now against DBIX - no other posts of that user beside hate about UBQ and DBIX
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
The problem of this coin is the long confirmation, the dev must address this issue, I figure that the main pool of pool.sexy decreased the numbers of miners and even the net hash... maybe its because of the long period of block confirmation...
Activity: 23
DUBAICOIN IS DEAD

This business is very simple.
There are the first rats who buy cheap, business, leaders to create fake news. They need to maintain the values and sell all the mining with false promotions or ads bought, for example Arab millionaires, important exchange houses but this is the reality:

Facebook dead
Youtube dead
Twitter sometimes live
Web dead
Poloniex closed forever.
Bittrex closed forever.
Kraken closed forever.

Soon they will say ... sorry we can not enter important houses we will try to enter Chinese houses or shit like Cryptopia, yobit, c.cex, etc.
Please use your head, DUBAICOIN IS A TRASH. There is no important person and nobody defends the project, only the vultures to make money.
Why you so negative?
Activity: 896
Useful concept.  Thank you!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
DUBAICOIN IS DEAD

There are the first rats who buy cheap, business, leaders to create fake news. They need to maintain the values and sell all the mining with false promotions or ads bought, for example Arab millionaires, important exchange houses but this is the reality:

Facebook dead
Youtube dead
Twitter sometimes live
Web dead
Poloniex closed forever.
Bittrex closed forever.
Kraken closed forever.

Soon they will say ... sorry we can not enter important houses we will try to enter Chinese houses or shit like Cryptopia, yobit, c.cex, etc.
Please use your head, DUBAICOIN IS A TRASH. There is no important person and nobody defends the project, only the vultures to make money.

How did you know that? Do you have a source?

Activity: 21
DUBAICOIN IS DEAD

Facebook dead
Youtube dead
Twitter sometimes live
Web dead
Poloniex closed forever.
Bittrex closed forever.
Kraken closed forever.

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Activity: 23
Why mine this coin at now? It's not profitable!
Just mine other coins and sell/buy dubai! )))
Which coin do you mine?
Activity: 12
Hello all, I find DBIC coin in yobit exchange, is it still valid ? I see that DBIX price movements affects its price so is it still working chain ? thank you.

DBIC is not the same. DBIX is the coin the devs are supporting. You can find it at livecoin.net  Smiley relevant link: https://medium.com/@arabianchain/dbix-vs-dbic-questions-84d8116c64d7
Jump to: