Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 202. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey everyone - was hoping someone could help.

I started mining this coin but only getting 0.6 DBIX/day for a 230MH system.

response time using claymore is 330ms , hash rates look fine.

my bat file :  EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://dbix.pool.sexy:7007 -ewal 0x?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? -epsw x -eworker RIG_ID -esm 0 -mode 1 -erate 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1 -ejobtimeout 20

is there something I am doing wrong ?

Many thanks in advanced. Smiley
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 38
I do not look for cheap room.
I had this piece for $ 8, but this pump showed me that the piece has too many worries on the wallet and an exchange is insufficient.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

http://dbix.litwiller.us  payouts processed/resolved

The payout threshold was .5 dbix, I was out of town and there was an error that locked payouts. It's been resolved payments have been processed and I've lowered the payout threshold to .2
Activity: 38
Dbix to climb because livecoin block deposits for 2 days.
The hashrate has to increase because 3 great minor one to pump to rise price.
It leaves us with a difficult to elevate and deverse little by little.
Take some dbix and go play at the party and finish here.
Activity: 8
Is it normal? No 90s blocks but more then 20mins. It looks veeery strange. DBIX team? Any info?
http://imgur.com/PgTtJjV
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
just hold! dbix will be at least 100-200 € in 2 months
im in crypto almost 6 months for now and ive understand that if you dont sell at top then dont sell at all!
dbix MC is so small it will be easy 100mil MC coin!its not like some useless shitcoin

This coin has some technical issues. The difficulty raises every day even there is low hashrate. Now we wait for block more the 16mins. And nobody tells officially anything Sad

i dont know about mining problems! but i think those problems wont stop growing DBIX price and real usage of DBIX!thats what mathers for buying investors!
Activity: 8
im in crypto almost 6 months for now and ive understand that if you dont sell at top then dont sell at all!
dbix MC is so small it will be easy 100mil MC coin!its not like some useless shitcoin

This coin has some technical issues. The difficulty raises every day even there is low hashrate. Now we wait for block more the 16mins. And nobody tells officially anything Sad
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 22
Have the developers yet inquired with Hardware wallet manufacturers for inclusion of Dbix...? 
Activity: 14
I am saying goodbye to DBIX. At least for now. Useless developers, shity pools, only 1 shity wallet, only 1 shity exchange, massive drop in value. A really bad start. Lost 1 week for nothing. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Hi

Can I still convert DBIC?

Conversion time has expired. You can sell your coins on yobit.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Why on earth is the average block time 3 times or more longer than it should be? ATM 288 seconds and supposed to be 90? Can the dev comment on this?
Activity: 56
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Hey guys im a Early Investor of Dbic coin ,how i can swap my old dbic to dbix?

The swapp is over, sell your dbic and buy DBIX

sell your DBIX also before it drops back to $3, I can see it coming!
Only in your dreams of Porte
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Porte you cann see nothing you asshole, truying to propagate panic,and buy cheap dbix
Activity: 2
Hi can anyone send me to a guide to solo mine DBIX ive downloaded the stratum proxy from the developers page but very little information is given on how to set it up any help greatly appreciated,

Regards,
Activity: 489
Merit: 500

Jump to: