Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 206. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I have noticed since last night, excuse my language.....but...there are some 'fuckers' who are selling way lower than lowest price to force DBIX down. They are just puting 1-2 DBIX low selling orders to bring the coin down. DO NOT SELL GUYS! Or if you plan to do it, let the 'buy orders' get higher. You will regret it later.

For example if lowest value is 0.01420000, these people are selling at 0.01390000 or 0.013010000 instead of 0.014199999. As you can see, the amounts they put are very low, as no serious DBIX owner would sell like that.

you know what that means, they want cheap coins. Trading tactics.

I second that, do not sell Bittrex is coming and other exchanges. Not to mention Palmex.

We are on something big here guys. The announcement regarding the major investor is anytime soon so be wise people. Wink

Yup, even as I type some big player placed a 30 DBIX selling order at 0.01270000, while lowest was 0.01359999
It is something cooking indeed.... Wink

Lol welcome to trading boys... I sold and bought and sold and bought back DBIX since it was 3 dollars... welcome to trading Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have noticed since last night, excuse my language.....but...there are some 'fuckers' who are selling way lower than lowest price to force DBIX down. They are just puting 1-2 DBIX low selling orders to bring the coin down. DO NOT SELL GUYS! Or if you plan to do it, let the 'buy orders' get higher. You will regret it later.

For example if lowest value is 0.01420000, these people are selling at 0.01390000 or 0.013010000 instead of 0.014199999. As you can see, the amounts they put are very low, as no serious DBIX owner would sell like that.

I second that, do not sell Bittrex is coming and other exchanges. Not to mention Palmex.

We are on something big here guys. The announcement regarding the major investor is anytime soon so be wise people. Wink

Yup, even as I type some big player placed a 30 DBIX selling order at 0.01270000, while lowest was 0.01359999
It is something cooking indeed.... Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Where is the best place to contact the development team of DubaiCoin wallet?

I have now sync'd but after sending a transaction I get a checksum error although there is a valid address.
I executed the transaction and I don't think it has been sent.

On twitter @arabianchain   
They also have a Facebook account and have a slack account too. The last response I heard from dev team was they are working in a new wallet.
I am so glad I am not using that one which never could download due to the same problem you guys have had.

Which one are you using then?

Twitter and Facebook

I meant which wallet....
N30
Activity: 309

I have now sync'd but after sending a transaction I get a checksum error although there is a valid address.

On twitter @arabianchain   
They also have a Facebook account and have a slack account too. The last response I heard from dev team was they are working in a new wallet.
I am so glad I am not using that one which never could download due to the same problem you guys have had.

Twitter and Facebook

On twitter @arabianchain   

N30
Activity: 309

On twitter @arabianchain   

Activity: 9
Hi !
For Reason unknown i dont see my account anymore on the DBIX Wallet Huh How this is possible ??

anyway i can add it manually ??

Please HELP

Activity: 2
I reset win7, now I can not add wallet address to dbix wallet offline. Can someone help me?
Help me pls
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
I was mining on sexy but is seems their server might be having trouble keeping up with the load. i cant even see my progress. anyone recommending alternative pools? I wouldnt want Sexy servers to catch fire LOL

Use my pool https://dbix.coin-miners.info/ , so i suggest you guys spread that hash, sexy pool server is overloaded right now
Activity: 2
I reset win7, now I can not add wallet address to dbix wallet offline. Can someone help me?
Activity: 5
Everybody new DBIX pool for Dubai Coin

http://pool.cryptocoinmining.club

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stable and profitable pool with regular payouts.
Minimum payout threshold: 0.5 Dbix, payouts run every 5 minutes.
Pool always pay full block reward including TX fees and uncle rewards.
Block transactions fees paid to miners and our pool fee 0.25% is low.
Pool always pay tx fees from it's own pocket for now.

isn't the "-G" for AMD cards (OpenCL) and "-U" for nvidia (CUDA)?
getwork : ethminer.exe -F http://pool.cryptocoinmining.club:2772/address/worker -G

Yes you can use any of those parameters
Activity: 168
Stupid question may be for those who already use DBIX Wallet, but i can't find the send button to send my balance to Livecoin. How to do it?

At "Transaction" register card you have "Send Dbix" in the grey area on top Smiley
Activity: 21
Stupid question may be for those who already use DBIX Wallet, but i can't find the send button to send my balance to Livecoin. How to do it?
Activity: 34
Is dbix sexy pool overloaded?

Share accepted between 2000-4000ms. Does this have any negative affect?
Hello boys and girls.

Can someone please explain what VARIANCE means on mature blocks?
I noticed some have 3% while other might have 270%.

Thank you very much!

Estimated time to find a new block is 100% - less than this means your pool was lucky so you get in shorter time the same profit, above 100% means your pool was not lucky and it took longer to find new block so your profit is less.
e.g. you could mine 1 DBIX per day @ 100%, if your average variance is 200% you would just get 0.5 DBIX, if your average variance is 50% you would get 2.0 DBIX

of course there are other dependencies too like if you are on PPLNS with low value and you are somewhere far at the bottom of the miner list with poor mining power, ....

Much appreciated. Thank you
Activity: 56

True. So it has nothing to do with the DBIC stuff. It's still holding up very nice after the correction. I wish I can mine too Cheesy

mining got hard now with the diff increase, even buying cheap coins got hard as more and more keep their coins and wait for the next price hike Wink

So, it's better to buy now?
Activity: 168
Everybody new DBIX pool for Dubai Coin

http://pool.cryptocoinmining.club

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stable and profitable pool with regular payouts.
Minimum payout threshold: 0.5 Dbix, payouts run every 5 minutes.
Pool always pay full block reward including TX fees and uncle rewards.
Block transactions fees paid to miners and our pool fee 0.25% is low.
Pool always pay tx fees from it's own pocket for now.

isn't the "-G" for AMD cards (OpenCL) and "-U" for nvidia (CUDA)?
getwork : ethminer.exe -F http://pool.cryptocoinmining.club:2772/address/worker -G
Jump to: