Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 246. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How to make backup of DBIX wallet? Is it enough when I copy whole folder which contains gdbix.exe?
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Does anyone has gdbix error problem? don't know how to get wallet start

Try this:

DBIXWALL - ERROR: "gdbix could not be found" FIX

===================================

When first launching DbixWall (dbixwall.exe) and you encounter an error (gdbix could not be found),
here is a solution.

1- Please go to "Settings" tab, then click on the subtab "Advanced" and then click on
the Browse button to locate gdbix.exe in DbixWall-WinGUI Folder.

2- Close DbixWall and relaunch it again. Thats it!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Does anyone has gdbix error problem? don't know how to get wallet start
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
DBIX is the real project for arabic, 2-3 month later will be jump so high [1 dbix = $10000 maybe..!!]
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Another event https://twitter.com/arabianchain/status/880660805812973569  Smiley
Another price rise and will all go to $1000 Grin
this is very good news that the ArabianChain's CEO Mohammed Alsehli is to speak in a community event in Dubai tomorrow.
the price is dbix now above 14$
the price is rising rapidly after this community event more investors will join us and invest in dbix
i am sure now the price will rise more in just some days best of luck for dbix community
Activity: 393
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
Dibix is doing great. I can't believe how steadily the price has increased during the last 4 weeks..!

But we still only have one exchange, lol.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
it's like took a years to confirm dbix from pool sexy to livecoin what is wrong with this coin?
Hi

Does anyone know if dbic can still be swapped for dbix. Ive read forum and from what i gather the deadline has passed.

Thanks

sell dbic then move your funds to livecoin and buy dbix... and hurry
yes hurry up and buy dbix because its price is rising and it just a matter of some months that dbix will at more then at 100$ price
dbix team is doing great
and who sold their dbix they will cry soon because its price will be stable now its is stable at more then 10$
Activity: 316
Hi

Does anyone know if dbic can still be swapped for dbix. Ive read forum and from what i gather the deadline has passed.

Thanks
contact skype: bitcoin_arabie
Activity: 505
Hi

Thanks

sell dbic then move your funds to livecoin and buy dbix... and hurry
Hi

Thanks

swapp is over
Hello Guys,

i see that we have in the community some profi guys in Mining and perhaps can you help me

How cann i found out the hashrate of my grafic card?

and which Grafic card has the best performance?

i think to buy a AMD Radeon Pro Duo (2x 4096) or Nivida Geforce GTX 1080 TI.

Hope someone give me a feedback, that would be helpfull

Don't buy the "most expensive cards" that make no sense, stick with 1060 3 or 6gb and 470/480 - 570 - 580 when avaiable

and how much is the hashrate?

how can i findout this?
Activity: 4
Hi

Thanks
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hello Guys,

i see that we have in the community some profi guys in Mining and perhaps can you help me

Don't buy the "most expensive cards" that make no sense, stick with 1060 3 or 6gb and 470/480 - 570 - 580 when avaiable
Hello Guys,

There is someone Mining the hole marked...
192 GH/s. http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/account/0x82fb675d38d0902854f57f45b05253e4108ab937

No one can mine anymore... he gets it all. Like 80-90% of Blocks.

So the DBIX will crash, cause he get them, sell them and easy profit for him, all other have nothing.

damnn how does anyone get 192 GH/s mining speed ??
yes we need a calculator now
anyone can get 192 GH/s speed of mining
he can get some speed with his own pc mining and other with more mining rig rental
so thats how can get more speed and right now mining and collect dbix but don't sell then those miner will get great profits
because dbix price is getting rise
Activity: 228
There is someone Mining the hole marked...
192 GH/s. http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/account/0x82fb675d38d0902854f57f45b05253e4108ab937

No one can mine anymore... he gets it all. Like 80-90% of Blocks.

So the DBIX will crash, cause he get them, sell them and easy profit for him, all other have nothing.

damnn how does anyone get 192 GH/s mining speed ??
yes we need a calculator now
Activity: 14
I'm so glad that this project keeps going in right direction, after this BTC/ETH  pump-dump cycles. Great job guys.
Let's all of us rest do everything we can as community to continue promoting this project.
For sure one of the biggest next steps is a new exchange.

Ave DBIX!
Jump to: