Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 249. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

I want to know if livecoin have an autosell function?

Thx in advance
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
DBIX is a team that is very good at icon making. Of course, the exquisite LOGO, besides livecoin, is there any other trading platform? How much is the current price?
no other trading platform yet but soon dbix will be listed in more exchanges
and its price is around 7 to 8 $ for now but in future it will be rise more then double
dbix is very good coin i bought it when its price was 2 to 3$ and now its more then double

I came in and started buying from $0.02 the old coin which is equivilent to $0.20 new coin til $4 since last year. And after all the FUDDING and TROLLS coming and going,,, we are still here... my investment has grown tremendously and it will carry on growing. Not once have I been proven wrong and let down... maybe delays have been a problem but in the end the project is still here. It has proven that its not a scam coin, serious technology that has the potential to disrupt the financial world. Gold platform Palm exchange smart contracts in the Dubai 2020 .... its still all here.

And the major iinvestor signing a MOU ... WOW. what if this guy is a Billionaire oil rich tycoon!!!! You can bet your left nut DBIX will be in the $1000s.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
DBIX is a team that is very good at icon making. Of course, the exquisite LOGO, besides livecoin, is there any other trading platform? How much is the current price?
no other trading platform yet but soon dbix will be listed in more exchanges
and its price is around 7 to 8 $ for now but in future it will be rise more then double
dbix is very good coin i bought it when its price was 2 to 3$ and now its more then double
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
I'm had mining around 3-5 Hours. Around 60MH/s and nothing is showing there to my Statistics.

Is that a bug or Scam from KROKI DBIX?

After 3-5 Hours no Immature Balance and no Pending oder Paid Balance... wtf.
Here you can see it. Its now offline.

http://krokipool.pro/#/account/0x3bd1e05077bc34efdef4a8baa8317c7dca974f8b

Can anyone help me what this is?

sexy pool works...
http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/account/0x3bd1e05077bc34efdef4a8baa8317c7dca974f8b

sexy pool is ok..im using it now
Activity: 169
Merit: 5
I'm had mining around 3-5 Hours. Around 60MH/s and nothing is showing there to my Statistics.

Is that a bug or Scam from KROKI DBIX?

After 3-5 Hours no Immature Balance and no Pending oder Paid Balance... wtf.
Here you can see it. Its now offline.

http://krokipool.pro/#/account/0x3bd1e05077bc34efdef4a8baa8317c7dca974f8b

Can anyone help me what this is?

sexy pool works...
http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/account/0x3bd1e05077bc34efdef4a8baa8317c7dca974f8b
Activity: 169
Merit: 5
Is here anyone who can build/make me an dbix pool Site?

I have a Linux Ubuntu 16.04 Server, with nginx.
I will pay, if you want it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
http://arabianchain.org
Announcement: Thank you Clona DBIX Pool with awesome Stats!!!

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Where can I buy DBIX. None of them I know has this listed. Please advice.  Embarrassed
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
I have been looking for a mining calculator but can not find one for this coin.  Can someone give me an estimate of how many coins per day you would get per 100 Mh/s?
what do you guys think will happen when the oil tycoons name is announced. He is meant to be one the biggest names in the region.
Nothing special

mixerxxpasc people making money, and you what are you doing?
nothing only trolling
I'm waiting for the price to jump and sell my 3000 dbix
so funny
people are buying dbix because its rising and you are gone to be sell when its rise
man hold them at least 6 months and sell when dbix got more exchanges and the price will skyrocket
my prediction is that the dbix will soon in top ten coins
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
what do you guys think will happen when the oil tycoons name is announced. He is meant to be one the biggest names in the region.
this is so much LOL
Nothing special

nothing only trolling
I'm waiting for the price to jump and sell my 3000 dbix
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Nothing special

nothing only trolling
Nothing special
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Historical ... DBIX 10 USD !!!!!

Anyone want to sell me dbix? remember befor 2 month frome now whene i start buying DBIX.. People think me a crazy hhhhhhhhh ..so you still think that  Cool Cool Cool

nice prediction cryptorios, it s slowing down little now, before going back up i guess
the new network by clona(dot)ru looks pretty nice
clona.ru:3005
now the difficulty again rising but not much i think everything is now okay
avg. block time is 97s
the transactions are very fast now
Jump to: