Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 277. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Does anyone know what could be the cause of DBIX wallet not showing all the incoming transactions? I.e. I have 20 DBIX received from various pools, thus in the Transactions menu of my wallet I can see the summary of only several transactions equal to 7 DBIX. Why isn't it showing all the transactions, is that a correct behavior?

I'm having the same problems... I guess it is a bug, but maybe someone can explain
Your wallet is synchronizing?

Yes?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
I bought 1250 dbix, the rest 3750, give me your offer, pm me.
i have 35 dbix for sale
at what price you want to buy please tell me
if your price is good then i will sell my dbix coin
otherwise i will hold them please pm me you offer
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
I bought 1250 dbix, the rest 3750, give me your offer, pm me.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
when will DBIX wallet be online at livecoin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Activity: 38
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello , i want to buy 5000 DBIX, if anyone have an offer pm me. thank you.
I HAVE 5000 DBIX AND I WANT TO SELL IT AT 100$=1dbix  Wink Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

cryptorios do you want 1500 DBIX for 25btc?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

50$ for 1 DBIX?
This is a very good price
Wink

expect pump to 500$  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

50$ for 1 DBIX?
This is a very good price
Wink
Activity: 316
Activity: 294
Who is the dev of this coin? And is he active in this forum?

I read some of the early posts in this thread and there are many people calling this a scam etc. and the devs make false promises and have people speaking on their behalf for them? Is this true?

This coin is confusing as you have DBI and DBIX? What is the purpose of either of them?

The name got me interested, but I am beginning to lose interest because it is so confusing. And the website is so crap it is unbelievable.

Just move on then, you certainly did not research enough ,, and have made your mind up,,,, you are trying to sound genuine but infact I see through your BS curiosity and questions,,, a clever disguised fudd attempt. MOVE ON THEN!!!!

Theres plenty of coins out there.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Anyone can explain me how to transfer DBIX from private wallet to livecoin wallet?
I cannot put a wallet address in transaction tab from which i need to transfer coins

thanks

DO not send any coins to livecoin wallet yet, it will be up soon maybe in a day or 2. Meanwhile download the new wallet and install it... copy the keystore folder ,, delete the old wallet... install new wallet,, and replace the keystore folder in the dubaicoin folder , restart the new wallet but start gdbix first then the gdbxwall let it sync and you should be ok.

i cannot open dbix wallet , i mean GDBIX, is it not working anymore, should i downnload the new wallet, if yes link pls???

DBIXWALL - ERROR: "gdbix could not be found" FIX

===================================

When first launching DbixWall (dbixwall.exe) and you encounter an error (gdbix could not be found),
here is a solution.

1- Please go to "Settings" tab, then click on the subtab "Advanced" and then click on
the Browse button to locate gdbix.exe in DbixWall-WinGUI Folder.

2- Close DbixWall and relaunch it again. Thats it!
Activity: 71
The people that are not complaining about the price are the guys who believed in the project and came in early.. the people who are complaining about the price are the ones who came in late, the ones fudding are the jealous ones knowing 100% this is something huge and will go very far and want cheap coins from weak hands.. guys stop complaining,,, there is only 1 direction this project is going,, AND ITS UP!!!!!

IT WILL HIT $100 BE IT 3 MONTHS OR 1 YEAR. AND EVEN AFTER THAT IT WILL GO TO 4 FIGURES MARK MY WORDS!!!!

we'll see what will happen in three months and more

I personally think nothing special

only one week...  Cool Cool

1 week is maybe too optimistic, let s say begining 2018 as a reasonable target to see DBIX around 20 dol is a reasonable target, so people stop expecting miracles
Activity: 71
Anyone can explain me how to transfer DBIX from private wallet to livecoin wallet?
I cannot put a wallet address in transaction tab from which i need to transfer coins

thanks

DO not send any coins to livecoin wallet yet, it will be up soon maybe in a day or 2. Meanwhile download the new wallet and install it... copy the keystore folder ,, delete the old wallet... install new wallet,, and replace the keystore folder in the dubaicoin folder , restart the new wallet but start gdbix first then the gdbxwall let it sync and you should be ok.

i cannot open dbix wallet , i mean GDBIX, is it not working anymore, should i downnload the new wallet, if yes link pls???
Activity: 16
Keep up the good work Arabian chain some of us see through the bs post and will always buy till the price is above the price of gold! Alot of movement today in the market!
Activity: 642
Activity: 97
Who is the dev of this coin? And is he active in this forum?

I read some of the early posts in this thread and there are many people calling this a scam etc. and the devs make false promises and have people speaking on their behalf for them? Is this true?

This coin is confusing as you have DBI and DBIX? What is the purpose of either of them?

The name got me interested, but I am beginning to lose interest because it is so confusing. And the website is so crap it is unbelievable.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
well i am agree with puthupanth
Zero premine,,, they didnt mine a million coins and keep them for themselves,, fair start. And the thing most people don' understand is that it is more important to secure the backbone of this project so we don't have a pump and dump coin. That is the technology that will drive this project and price
exactly that i think about the dbix team
 so we should make request for add dbix on polo and bittrex and show some support
Jump to: