Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 281. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
arabianchain.org is online and almost complete
but what about these sites dubaicoin.org which is under construction, palmex.co where singup is not available
and dubai pay, dubai gold whose links are not working in palmex.co and marketplace also which is not there  and even the wallets are not ready just windows one is there, what about android, apple, mac etc.

So guys conclusion is still this that sell your dbix and move away from this B.S. project which will keep on sucking forever Angry . It has been more than 1 year and still almost nothing has been given to the community and may take another year and who knows even then then won't be anything much Angry
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
i am seeing that the website is online arabianchain.org and
on the web a lot of information about arabianchain technology
technology stack , road map, sector of focus , media and press

Government Services
(Linked to Dubai’s 2020 vision for government documents on the blockchain)
The demand for high quality and speedy services calls for a change in the way we approach those services and the medium of which we chose to provide them through. We believe we have the edge to transform these services and bring them a step closer to the future.
Activity: 316
Thank you to all who sold me their DBIX yesterday..... The price cheap I buy. Simple way for me. Believe me you will cry at all dbix you sold it.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
So the timer ended....again.... Anything?.....  Undecided
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Developers have the most direct right and obligation to notify of any problems with the network / coin and demand immediate shutdown of input-output for a certain time, necessary to fix the problem. Developers took advantage of this right, notified us of HF, the node was redeemed. We will update the node, ask the developers whether it is possible to turn on and then turn it on. All this is a little delayed because of the holidays, I hope to include today if everything goes well.

Will the coins sent to HF reach the question exclusively to the developers, we put the node that they provided to us, we do not interfere with the code of the node and its operation. If the coins are to go according to the plan of the developers - they will reach.

THE ANSWER OF THE EXCHANGE ON THE PROBLEM OF CALCULATION
Can this be?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Do not all get coins on the exchange?  Huh
Activity: 294
Great project! Smart contract builder is a little shock for me Wink
Watching! Grin

This project will ROCK and SHOCK the crypto world.  Grin Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Great project! Smart contract builder is a little shock for me Wink
Watching! Grin
Activity: 16

Dear miners, we inform you that we open chat on our home page of krokipool.pro.
Enjoy mining and chating, we are with you !!!

Thank you everyone, and stay wonderful!
Mohammed Alsehli 
CEO @ArabianChain

where is Walid?
walid working, and any member in the team he can use any profile to share an update or answer a question.
Activity: 347
Thank you everyone, and stay wonderful!
Mohammed Alsehli 
CEO @ArabianChain

where is Walid?
Could anyone advise how to use the new wallet please?
I removed the old one (exported the wallet backup file prior to that), imported the wallet file into the new wallet, but still I have 0 connection to the peers, that's why I dont have any coin in the new wallet. How do I add peers and which ones should I add?  Huh

try this:
How to install the new wallet:
1st: go to appdata/dubaicoin and copy the Keystore folder.
2nd :dellet all old folder wallet  (do not forget folder in appdata).
3: install the new wallet and run it.
4: close the wallet.
5: past the folder Keystore in appdata/dubaicoin
6: run again your wallet and let's it synchronized.
Thanks a lot, your solution worked just fine

Thank Cryptorios
Thank you for your sharing.
I removed the old one (exported the wallet backup file prior to that), imported the wallet file into the new wallet, but still I have 0 connection to the peers, that's why I dont have any coin in the new wallet. How do I add peers and which ones should I add?  Huh

try this:

Thank Cryptorios
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

try this:
Activity: 294
IDE for smart contracts... nice, puzzle-styled. It can be adopted for schools easily. Similar things can be seen in industrial automation software). Very useful. Guys move in right direction.

Well university students will be having access to this tech or platform to experiment and see what they can come up with in terms of applicability and adaptation,,, I'm just presuming here. But having said that,,, this is brilliant in my opinion. If more people looked at what this team is working on and the potential in real world applications it doen't take rocket science to see that thay are in the right place at the right time and are literally all alone or rather the first ones.

I am really happy to see that people are taking interest in this project and actually understanding what its all about and not just a pump and dump coin. As far as I understand anything you can do on the Ethereum platform can be done on Arabianchain and the fact thatits also designed for the average person to the guy has programming knowledge. IMHO FANTASTIC!!!!!
Activity: 45
IDE for smart contracts... nice, puzzle-styled. It can be adopted for schools easily. Similar things can be seen in industrial automation software). Very useful. Guys move in right direction.

try this:
Activity: 19
Sir i would detail that the litecoin development and improvement by best developers have been going on for almost 9 years...and thousands of hours had been put in...with clear vision and big community consensus
Jump to: