Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 292. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
http://dbix.krokipool.pro]

Sorry for late answer, up to now you have got your coins for sure. It only depends how fast is mining, if blocks are mined fast you fast get your coins. Anyway, when new block becomes immature(after 20 blocks), you see immature balance, when immature block becomes matured(after 120 blocks), you see pending balance and start payments.
You can always check the block number beside immature and compare with last block in blockchain and see if it passed 120blocks until then. Sometimes block are mined fast, sometimes slow, but pool is completly automatic to pay exactly 120 blocks + 5min after immature and you should not worry about payment at all.
Happy mining!!!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

That is a damn pretty picture but can anyone attache any meaning to it? New design for web page? What does an importing manual in Portugese have to do with Dubai or anywhere near there? Anyone? Mr.Souza? Is this some sort of riddle? Huh
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Poloniex coin request complete! Best of luck on the project! Happy to be an investor in this project!  Wink

Personally my words, Poloniex add DBIX to exchange with pleasure Wink
Let's wait to new road map...

request sent to poloniex exchange
i hope soon poloniex will add this coin
best of luck
Activity: 617
Merit: 312
Dbix difficulty is too slow to respond to changes blocktime.
All network found block sometime more than hour.
It is necessary to correct this.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Poloniex coin request complete! Best of luck on the project! Happy to be an investor in this project!  Wink

When it is planned to release a roadmap
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Poloniex coin request complete! Best of luck on the project! Happy to be an investor in this project!  Wink

Maybe I'm missing something but isn't POSW for staking coins? What does that have to do with DBIX? I think the energy would be better directed towards voting for DBIX on CCEX https://c-cex.com/?id=vote or even better at Poloniex https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

CAST YOUR VOTES WHERE IT WILL HAVE THE GREATEST IMPACT

AIM FOR THE GOLD
no one remembers who placed 2nd

*could someone help me out and add some color to this? Seriously- team work?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Any body has the coin white paper...i wana mine the coin using rental but seems like buying it fro exchange willbe cheeper

best
Activity: 66
Word on the street is ,,, SOM BIG TINGS COMMIN!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin

i hate waiting...
just little patience everything will be in the right way soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Word on the street is ,,, SOM BIG TINGS COMMIN!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin

i hate waiting...
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
hey if i remember correctly you guys started in ajman freezone ryt ???and now moved to silicon oasis Technohub 2???
Activity: 16
Please keep up the voting on other exchanges like posw
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
hello im new to linux and im trying to execute the dbixwall on linux and when i double click on the file nothing happens can you please help on getting it to work. thanks

anybody know the ppa command on terminal to install dbix on linux?  thanks
So far, looks promising and even aesthetically well done. Translation: DBIX they do good works in backside promising events go rocket price soon-Thank team work nice! To da moon soon. Dubaicoin Rocks!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Activity: 6
Hi!
Is there an API that can give me the data from http://dbixchain.io/#/chain/ , so we can make a mining calculator? Smiley
Jump to: