Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 290. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Miningpeon.net
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Miningpeon.net
Just wondering, is there any interest in a new pool located in europe ?

If so, then I would be inclined to set one up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear DubaiCoin Community,

Your Coin Has achieved the 26th place among other 50 Coins with (44 Votes) in our public votes with your great efforts, now its nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 11 days
You can support your coin by participating in our private elections among another 3700 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

Activity: 208
Is it true that soon dbix will go to poloniex? If I see the price now as a minimum do x5 .
Of course  Wink
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Last 10 hours with only 20 blocks... pls dev need wallet with new difficulty calculation!
And that is not automatically calculated?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Last 10 hours with only 20 blocks... pls dev need wallet with new difficulty calculation!
I agree, difficulty is unproportion to net hashrate so finding block is already taking a  lot of time right now, difficulty recalculation is needed.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Is it true that soon dbix will go to poloniex? If I see the price now as a minimum do x5 .
legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
Activity: 395
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Activity: 395
Activity: 208
Dubaicoin has a 24/hr volume of 120dollars Tongue
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Some secret information leak Smiley

IT COULD BE THAT ALL THINGS(i.e. all sites, softwares etc.) OF THE COMPANY COULD BE LIVE IN 7 DAYS WHEN THAT TIMER ENDS Cool

4FANBTC HAD TOLD 3 MONTHS BEFORE THAT THEY HAD COMPLETED ALL PROJECTS TILL 98% AND ONLY TESTING WAS LEFT Grin

SO IT COULD BE THE MOMENT IN MAY!!!!! Cool Shocked

DBIX PRICE $1000   haha Grin Cheesy

DBIX $10 max.
Activity: 19
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
Activity: 16
New pool just started fee 0.2%  minimum payout 0.3 DBIX

http://dbix.krokipool.pro/

http://krokipool.pro/krokipool-572c870074c35445ff7c26ae7b187429.png

Dear miners, in order to reduce time for you to get your coins, from 16h today immature block will become matured in 35 blocks, not 120, so you will receive your payments faster. From 16h to 16h03min we need time just to restart the server with new settings. You don't need to logout, only check after that is connection ok. Thanks for understanding and happy mining !!!
Activity: 294
This thread has more variety in the characters than Eastenders has in its Omnibus episode. It is some what entertaining to see the different split second personalities yoyo from outright devotion to sheer animosity. I do miss LadyK..lol

The word on the street is there is some big news to come and it will be a sledge hammer. Dbix will be $20 in the next 8 weeks.
Activity: 181
1. you do not have DBIX
2. you are just a FUDer
3. come in the train if you are not to this moment

DBIX was 0.7$ before few days  Wink
Jump to: