Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 298. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
wow it hit $3.28!!!

This is nothing ,,, its not even started... I told you it does not even need to leave the middle east to hit $100.

BIG THINGS TO COME FROM ARABIANCHAIN AND DBIX Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
DBIX is unstoppable, what the hell , it wont pull back so we can buy Huh?

who is buying??
Activity: 316
important: livecoin start sending the bonus

how much is the bonus, i remember it was more than 1.5 % for the early deposits??? 2 or 2.5%

pls clarify, thanks
1.5%

how much is the bonus, i remember it was more than 1.5 % for the early deposits??? 2 or 2.5%

pls clarify, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I also received my 1.5% coins on Livecoin.
Thanks to the team for a good job.

Smiley
hi guys,

I upgraded my exploerer, now is fast  Wink

http://dbix-explorer.pool.sexy
crazy work.. i like it.. congratulation bro
if anyone thinks that at 250k sats is not a good price for a coin ,, they are mistaken. I think DBIX  has make alot of progress in the past few days. it has not even started to be honest.

We have 170ghs Network hashrate it was only 50 a few days ago. Diff is 18.85 T, give it a month and when the announcements are made in the coming days ,, it will sky rocket.

my personal opinion,,, $10 with in 2 months easy peasy. Wink

i think it can reach 10 dol as soon as there is some annoucement, exchange or big annoucement, might be even before 2 months

legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
hi guys,

I upgraded my exploerer, now is fast  Wink

http://dbix-explorer.pool.sexy
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
if dbix listed in poloniex price will boommm

DBIX is not yet ready for poloniex
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
if dbix listed in poloniex price will boommm
Activity: 24
Using claymore, how many coins in 24h you can get with 120 hashrate (mining ETH)?
Activity: 20
Hi guy, i have problem with claymore and mh/s, on may claymore have 160-170mh/s, but on pool only 110mh/s, any can help? Have 6x Rx480 8gb dual,  driver 16.11.5.....  Try everyting, change pool, change drivers, and noting .........

Which settings do you use for claymore?
SET GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
SET GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
SET GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
SET GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
./ethdcrminer64 -epool dbix.pool.sexy:7007 -ewal YOUR_DBIX_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker RIG_ID -esm 0 -mode 1 -ethi -16384 -erate 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1 -tt 72 -ttli 78 -tstop 82

Claymore 9.1
Activity: 294
if anyone thinks that at 250k sats is not a good price for a coin ,, they are mistaken. I think DBIX  has make alot of progress in the past few days. it has not even started to be honest.

We have 170ghs Network hashrate it was only 50 a few days ago. Diff is 18.85 T, give it a month and when the announcements are made in the coming days ,, it will sky rocket.

my personal opinion,,, $10 with in 2 months easy peasy. Wink
Activity: 49
DBIX is pulling back as i expected, i ll wait to reach 1.5 dol to buy before it rises again with some annoucement
Hhhhhh, i told you, in your dreams.
Activity: 40
I have had DBIC in the early days when it was 280 satoshi...  I had 15622 DBIC that I am sorry I sold at a small profit at about 800 satoshi.
I believe this project is real and takes a lot of time, research, development and effort to get where it is intended to go.

DBIX i believe is real and glad I pick up a tiny stack at $0.90 usd.  I realize how valuable my small stack can be in the long term future and will not
part with it. I know I will never hold the same amount again if I let them go.

Go DBIX!  Looking forward to future news and updates! Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hi guy, i have problem with claymore and mh/s, on may claymore have 160-170mh/s, but on pool only 110mh/s, any can help? Have 6x Rx480 8gb dual,  driver 16.11.5.....  Try everyting, change pool, change drivers, and noting .........

Which settings do you use for claymore?
Activity: 49
followed
I swear you are a big fauder miss the train, and create a  new account to hide him self  hhhhhh
DBIX is pulling back as i expected, i ll wait to reach 1.5 dol to buy before it rises again with some annoucement
Jump to: