Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 299. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Now is sexy polll, but try an kroki, same spead http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/account/0x7ca8e006ab2c3cbb871cecc2fff8c0aa51efc3ed

Hi guy, i have problem with claymore and mh/s, on may claymore have 160-170mh/s, but on pool only 110mh/s, any can help? Have 6x Rx480 8gb dual,  driver 16.11.5.....  Try everyting, change pool, change drivers, and noting .........

Which pool???
Now sexy, but try and kroki, same spead ....
Activity: 19
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi guy, i have problem with claymore and mh/s, on may claymore have 160-170mh/s, but on pool only 110mh/s, any can help? Have 6x Rx480 8gb dual,  driver 16.11.5.....  Try everyting, change pool, change drivers, and noting .........

Which pool???
Activity: 20
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
http://dbix.krokipool.pro/

We want to ask miners what settings you use for claymore miner for best results , thanks  Wink
Activity: 393
i will wait for it to come back to reasonable price after this small buzz and buy around 1.5 dol i think
in your dream... buy bro buy now the price will up more and more.. the big investor coming.

i think it s just a buzz that will end , price is too high now, i cannot buy at these prices, all coins pull back, there is never a continuation no stop

oh newbie nobody can be more stupid then you see the marketcap it is just around 100 or 80 rank and still you think it is expensive and don't want to buy, go to hell these stupid people always lose everywhere Grin Cheesy

well let us old investors who bought even much cheaper then current price enjoy the party Grin
Now  it is time for our coin so cheeeers Cheesy and let the other coiners watch the show Cool
guys it just hit $3.50 !!!!!!

Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
DBIX soon 100$$$$
in dreams Grin
Yes We have a dream and we are working to make it a reality، and You can be part of this dream, join us.

sure it will be reached $50-$100 by end of this year.
happy dreams
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
There has been articles in Saudi Arabia,,there is an event today on blockchain ,, Saudi telecoms COmpany is working with Arabianchain... the launch if the gold project is a few days away... its going to go all out very soon,,, once on bitrexx and gold platform launched it will just rocket to $50
some link?
Activity: 49

better the profit is 3x, if you consider the miner sells @0.0005

many miners offre me this price but i gave them 0.007 .. he think me crazy but i was not greedy, and i gave them a good price. and i advised the, to hold dbix.. many miners  thank me now.

any one remember this post?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18440602
in cryptocurrency we find two kinds of people
 1 st miners mine and sell..2 nd investors buy and hold.
i am investor this is my job buy and hold.
Miners dumpers - Working class without brains
Miners Holders - Clever people making max profit from rigs
Investors -Traders - Clever rich people

not all miners can hold what they mined...we see miners sell because they are miners...
every miner the mining is his job, he can't hold the coins he must selle what he min for pay Electricité and repair the hardware and the rest  He distracts him from his family..
Conversely, the community is the one who does up the price.. because the investors who can hold there coins because this is there job.
and me et other buy from miners the coins who mined we give them a good price for to stop any  dump he can the miners they cause when launched the trading because they need money for reasons Like what I said earlier.
i know ه gave them a price they would not be able to sell when open trading because all want sell dbix. but i am investor i can do hold my coin for long time.

i am one of theme.. i love you bro you are the best trader and investor ever.. i remember i want to sell to you but  you told me hold and i do that.... i am very happy now..  
and i remembre that:
"dont worry all big investor , big minner or the just world big farmer with us .. trust to me i know what i say"
you are a geneuse .
Activity: 71
i will wait for it to come back to reasonable price after this small buzz and buy around 1.5 dol i think
in your dream... buy bro buy now the price will up more and more.. the big investor coming.

i think it s just a buzz that will end , price is too high now, i cannot buy at these prices, all coins pull back, there is never a continuation no stop
There has been articles in Saudi Arabia,,there is an event today on blockchain ,, Saudi telecoms COmpany is working with Arabianchain... the launch if the gold project is a few days away... its going to go all out very soon,,, once on bitrexx and gold platform launched it will just rocket to $50
Activity: 395
Activity: 379
Activity: 49
Activity: 316

better the profit is 3x, if you consider the miner sells @0.0005

many miners offre me this price but i gave them 0.007 .. he think me crazy but i was not greedy, and i gave them a good price. and i advised the, to hold dbix.. many miners  thank me now.

any one remember this post?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18440602
in cryptocurrency we find two kinds of people
 1 st miners mine and sell..2 nd investors buy and hold.
i am investor this is my job buy and hold.
Miners dumpers - Working class without brains
Miners Holders - Clever people making max profit from rigs
Investors -Traders - Clever rich people

not all miners can hold what they mined...we see miners sell because they are miners...
every miner the mining is his job, he can't hold the coins he must selle what he min for pay Electricité and repair the hardware and the rest  He distracts him from his family..
Conversely, the community is the one who does up the price.. because the investors who can hold there coins because this is there job.
and me et other buy from miners the coins who mined we give them a good price for to stop any  dump he can the miners they cause when launched the trading because they need money for reasons Like what I said earlier.
i know ه gave them a price they would not be able to sell when open trading because all want sell dbix. but i am investor i can do hold my coin for long time.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
who is buying, why this interest all of a sudden??? still time to buy, or better wait for a pull back of the price?Huh?

They buy people who know what this project is ...
who is buying, why this interest all of a sudden??? still time to buy, or better wait for a pull back of the price?Huh?
Jump to: