Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 311. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
hello my friends, thanks to everyone who pm me and ask about me.  Kiss
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
O.K. I think CCEX is pretty lame but just to show how to be supportive of a project, I'm going to start it off by throwing .1 BTC into votes for DBIX. So unless you're willing to do the same, STFU with your whining and crying- do something about it. It takes money to make money.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Just read a notice that there will be a bonuses for DBIX holders on Livecoin

Dear clients, developer of DBIX coin is willing to provide a bonus to DBIX holders. So, we have to provide a list of addresses of our DBIX clients. If you want to get a bonus, please press a deposit DBIX button to generate a wallet. We will send this data on Friday. After this time we will not review claims for bonuses.

Good present from developers! Keep it up devs!

Let me make sure I understand correctly- All we have to do to receive our bonus is press the "deposit" button on Livecoin? We don't need to forward that addresse to the DBIX team?

* Also, someone announced that we need more hash to get onto any major exchanges. Is that true and if so, can anyone recommend a good place to rent some hash?
As it said in notice, yes, you just need to have your wallet address in Livecoin. Think the amount of bonuses depend to amount of coins in wallet, but need to clearifying from devs.

Dear clients, developer of DBIX coin is willing to provide a bonus to DBIX holders. So, we have to provide a list of addresses of our DBIX clients. If you want to get a bonus, please press a deposit DBIX button to generate a wallet. We will send this data on Friday. After this time we will not review claims for bonuses.

Let me make sure I understand correctly- All we have to do to receive our bonus is press the "deposit" button on Livecoin? We don't need to forward that addresse to the DBIX team?

* Also, someone announced that we need more hash to get onto any major exchanges. Is that true and if so, can anyone recommend a good place to rent some hash?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Need more hash rate to be listed on major exchanges , tell everyone about this coin. Bring the hash!
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
dear DBIX team, Will the size of the bonus depend on the balance of the livecoin wallet?
How much we get? Roll Eyes

please read the first page of the ann
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
dear DBIX team, Will the size of the bonus depend on the balance of the livecoin wallet?
How much we get? Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
hi dbix's team , we need some explication for the ann of livecoin about the bonus. and when we receive the bonus of old dbic?
Activity: 143
Is this a good time to invest DBIX coins ? I'm confused with some rumors about this coin and the price is deeply down .
Please give me some advice for my investment. Thank you.
Livecoin:

DBIX NEWS
Created 11.04.2017 15:48

How nice of u to send ur fucking bonus to our fellow arabianchainers. Do u know how much we make? Some of us earn 7 figures a year and the most successful ones take home 8-figure jackpots every year. Look at me, do I need ur fucking bonus? We are riding bugattis, holidaying on cayman islands and ordering hookers from the overseas. Dont bullshit us.

Senior member? Of what? Assholes? What was the point of that? Some people need to grow up and be adults. No wonder you have to order hookers.
Activity: 24
Livecoin:

DBIX NEWS

How nice of u to send ur fucking bonus to our fellow arabianchainers. Do u know how much we make? Some of us earn 7 figures a year and the most successful ones take home 8-figure jackpots every year. Look at me, do I need ur fucking bonus? We are riding bugattis, holidaying on cayman islands and ordering hookers from the overseas. Dont bullshit us.

from which country are the hookers?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Livecoin:

DBIX NEWS

Activity: 6
Guys someone can help me with a bruteforce of my DBIX wallet?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Activity: 24
Livecoin:

DBIX NEWS
Activity: 78
This is not a real price , see price dbic before swap , , i think the real price in a good exchange ( bittrex ? ) is 0.0012/0.0015 btc a dbix .

Now more people selling in loss .
the price dump only because in the moment there are no so many people mining, think price will rise a bit after epoch, when more miner start with rented rigs, they don´t sell so cheap in ~ 150 hours we know more.
When people sell under the buy price it´s her false
we must wait new exchange that bittrex or poloniex and then we see the real price
Activity: 218
This is not a real price , see price dbic before swap , , i think the real price in a good exchange ( bittrex ? ) is 0.0012/0.0015 btc a dbix .

the price dump only because in the moment there are no so many people mining, think price will rise a bit after epoch, when more miner start with rented rigs, they don´t sell so cheap in ~ 150 hours we know more.
When people sell under the buy price it´s her false
Activity: 124
http://arabianchain.org
Any plans to go on a bigger exchange? Maybe Cryptopia to start? Or even Bittrex?

Yes, no promises but I am hoping to get DBIX on a couple exchanges. As far as Cryptopia goes I believe you can submit a Coin Request to them and the Community can Vote it on or a bounty can be paid in DOT to them, but not sure as its been a while since I have been there and will probably be even longer before I go over there but anyone can submit the Coin Request there. Anyone can submit a Coin Request to Tristan at Poloniex as well.

Hi Broo,
I'd like to know when the bounty will be paid for filing in livecoin..we are still waiting...

I have no idea what bounty your referring to as if correct I am aware of no bounties. However if your referring to the Bonuses for having your DubaiCoin (DBIC) onto the Livecoin.net Exchange early for the coin swap to DBIX no later than 3/11/2017 (Last Month) you will need to contact Mohammed ALSEHLI  [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
this would be a good start for dbix if added another exchange where traders will be able to buy and sell dbix lets see
if dbix will be able to reach enough numbers for listing the coin inside c-cex start voting and show support for this
project.
Jump to: