Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 314. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Guys someone can help me? When I try to make a tx wallet say that password is invalid but i'm sure that the password I wrote it's true..

It looks like people way back when Ethereum launched that forgot or mistyped their wallet password for ether went to this service https://walletrecoveryservices.com

Others with the same issue used 'Pyethrecover'  https://github.com/burjorjee/pyethrecover and basically brute forced it open in a sense.

However neither may even be relevant in this case. Make sure to save your keystore in case something changes.

I would keep trying to open it regardless.
https://walletrecoveryservices.com don't recover dbix wallet password, there is noway to unlock dbix from the wallet?
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Ok, proof 1. Freshly stolen Github code

https://github.com/Atrides/eth-proxy

https://github.com/ArabianChain/dbix-stratum-proxy

Wow, they are real developers!! Buy while you can
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
DBIX down and down ...... to 1 sat
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The guys follow NLG, MUE, XRP, Ethereum, NEM, Golem, etc. The excellent DEV cryptography team, which leads and adequately answers the questions of the transparent "roadmap", everything is clear <..... a few photos sitting in the restaurant !! ? All their work - dbix Dbic /// is covered with diabolical darkness, ........ * money on the mind - zero development.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
can anyone from dev team tell me if i should leave my dbix on livecoin or move them to wallet?

as for people that criticize the money and want to make 1000% overnight, i want to remind u that DBIX has started 3 or 4 days ago,

so either be patient or let the real holders work and communicate about this coin, because in few months, you ll understand what DBIX really means, it

ll be too late unfortunately for u because u sold it all
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Weak hands sold everything   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
People are so fucking stupid...

Ones trash is another goldmine two weeks they will be freaking out buying @ $30 and will push it to $75 my first sell and only at the moment is not until .075  Grin I'm just hoping I can buy a few more hundred before that happens!
legendary
If this coin will be 10usd, i will do a public excuse here. But don't count on it. Like i said...read the topic way back. All is fake and revealed
i will support this coin and the dev team even when i loose all my invest.

all the fudder here want to buy low and sell after 24hour 100X.

guys be reasonnable, you can't sleep poor and wake up rich.

You have already lost them potderzhivay further))))

this is not you probleme
             Let even though in level with bitcoin will be, do not worry, go further
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
don't buy it, moove on there is 1000 other coins, that make you rich

True, but sometimes i have the need to warn people against this kind of scams.

do what to do you want to do.
let talk agian in 3 month, and i think you need to excuse you by the community.
you are legendary i hope you take your word
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Weak hands sold everything   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
People are so fucking stupid...
legendary

True, but sometimes i have the need to warn people against these kind of scams.

this is not you probleme
Lol, i dont want to buy this shitcoin...i am not dumb. Tell me, what have they done in 2 years time?

NOTHING except releasing another coin lol

legendary
Lol, i dont want to buy this shitcoin...i am not dumb. Tell me, what have they done in 2 years time?

NOTHING except releasing another coin lol

legendary
Fauders come and go, dbix up and grow... Take your last chance and buy dbix with cheap price, buy now or you will cry later...

LOL. You mean buy yesterday, CRY today.  Cheesy

It sounds good, 'DubaiCoin', but the devs are quiet and it looks amateuristic. It looks like the devs are hoping that they can make a quick profit with a simple and worthless coin without further developments.

I considered to buy dbix, but I changed my mind like many others. You'll regret this, Bittrex or other exchanges would definitely NOT allow this shit. That's why there's a huge dump going on right now..

newbie with 4 activitys, fuck you man, and your btc, you go and come 1000 other....
with 10 dollar want to be rich

Why are you mad? This coin will never be 10USD because "devs" are ready to dump. They don't care about you...they care about btc. They would have released everything, but there is nothing. Stop fooling yourself bro...this is all an arabic scam
Fauders come and go, dbix up and grow... Take your last chance and buy dbix with cheap price, buy now or you will cry later...

LOL. You mean buy yesterday, CRY today.  Cheesy

It sounds good, 'DubaiCoin', but the devs are quiet and it looks amateuristic. It looks like the devs are hoping that they can make a quick profit with a simple and worthless coin without further developments.

I considered to buy dbix, but I changed my mind like many others. You'll regret this, Bittrex or other exchanges would definitely NOT allow this shit. That's why there's a huge dump going on right now..

newbie with 4 activitys, fuck you man, and your btc, you go and come 1000 other....
with 10 dollar want to be rich
Jump to: