Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 33. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Everyone should decide now, Sell or Buy? don't look on the dollar price, look on the other side the Bitcoin value of each DBIX and you will be amaze.. BUY or SELL the fate is in your hand... AC now is like an engine of a jet plane who are revolutionizing and very hot inside and at any moment it will take of to the sky!!
at any moment it won't take of to the sky it will go on like this for another year like it has always been going  Smiley
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Everyone should decide now, Sell or Buy? don't look on the dollar price, look on the other side the Bitcoin value of each DBIX and you will be amaze.. BUY or SELL the fate is in your hand... AC now is like an engine of a jet plane who are revolutionizing and very hot inside and at any moment it will take of to the sky!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Everyone should be excited about this latest news about DBIX and the Palmex Exchange! Now everyone who hates and creating FEUD about this coin, well, stay happy and continue what have you've been started!! WE ARE MOTIVATED!! lol!!

this is good news that palmex is in developing mood and soon will be out with great community
dbix coin is in green now and i think its going up in sat
price is already upto 4$ again and this time i thnk dbix price could tounch 6 or 7$ in the end of this month
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
interested, i would like to know more info/update in video.
Everyone should be excited about this latest news about DBIX and the Palmex Exchange! Now everyone who hates and creating FEUD about this coin, well, stay happy and continue what have you've been started!! WE ARE MOTIVATED!! lol!!

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
buy dbix now hurry

down dbix , too sad coin
There is no occasion for sadness. Now the market is very much down, the one who does not understand how the cycles of ups and downs work - sad, the one who understands everything - is preparing his money to buy all the coins that have come down.
This Islamic banking agreement will lead to other International bank to follow this smart step of the AC, if this will happen, this will be the start of the end of Centralize Banking..
Activity: 231
Merit: 0

hi

https://i.imgur.com/ZxSnRkz.png

if it is last time to see this price good , if not good, better go down

you are so funny
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
To someone who are looking for the latest update about the Arabianchain development, I saw this post on the Official Facebook Page of Arabianchain..

that's a good news. developments are going good and dbix team is working on the islamic banking products to be ready and testing in banking invironment
and they are also focusing on the palm exchange which the very important for dbix
i hope in the Q4 2018 big news will be out from the debix team about developments

This news bring excitement to me, Even the mining now is not profitable, I'm still mining this coin and holding it for the future, I know that DBIX has a good future, maybe not today but next year rather..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
To someone who are looking for the latest update about the Arabianchain development, I saw this post on the Official Facebook Page of Arabianchain..

that's a good news. developments are going good and dbix team is working on the islamic banking products to be ready and testing in banking invironment
and they are also focusing on the palm exchange which the very important for dbix
i hope in the Q4 2018 big news will be out from the debix team about developments
Activity: 136
Merit: 1

Comining: New DubaiCoin pool

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, Group.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

http://comining.me/dubai_coin
Hello DubaiCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of DubaiCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dubaicoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

I think the one who are in your blog is not the Official Dubaicoin (DBIX) but the old one (DBIC) this project has already changed and Totally change with DBIX.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello DubaiCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of DubaiCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dubaicoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
https://dbix.io Does not work  Huh
I didnt know how it works for me and for you doesnt. Everything is ok
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
A project of this magnitude shouldn't have such problematic wallets! I bought some DBIX these days after much research on the blockchain of the Arabians! I'm definitely in great expectation for a revolution! Before the revolution, a better integrated wallet windows would certainly be the first step... Grin And we can't forget the best relationship with the community, even knowing they are committed to delivering the best! If these conditions are met, DBIX will be moon.
I agree, they done great things so far, devs just need to improve some things and project will jump in cmc for sure, users will recognise devs effort I am sure.

Pages:
Jump to: