Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 35. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
I hope dbix will improve their wallet soon. Team is doing their job but they doesnt rising hype of project by daily announcements.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
As far as I know and as I red some of their announcement in social media even in the official telagram group, The Arabian Chain team has doin their job to improve thte system and looking some issue to fix, It maybe slow because the don't focus on massive marketing, but the team are doing their effort to talk to some big partners in governemnet and some big people, so just chill and relax we will see this coming days, weeks even months that this coin will climb the price as suggested and it's value.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
down, soon picture why
well dbix is now going up and its in green
current price value is about 4$ and maybe in a week dbix will cross 5$
if bitcoin price will not go down again
well here is dbix galaxy mobile wallet latest release
check it out
https://arabianchain.org/galaxywallet/

Bitcoin can go lower. There are some technical analyses that suggest it might go down to $6k very soon.
Could be possible. But I do not think that Bitcoin will go much lower than 6,000 USD. Too many big players waiting on the sidelines right now.

Maybe they are more active than you think and they are the reason why Bitcoin is currently going lower Wink
yes bitcoin is going lower but i am with the analyst because i don't think that bitcoin will go lower to 6,000 USD
and current situation of the market is looks like bitcoin is stable at current position. it will go up only from 7,000 USD not lower
and also merket is impacting on dbix also
dbix is also looks stable and today its a bit up and now at 3.9$
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

Could be possible. But I do not think that Bitcoin will go much lower than 6,000 USD. Too many big players waiting on the sidelines right now.
Yes, now I would say generally difficult to say with precise certainty how much the price will fall down. I personally assume that the price will drop to 5.5 K/5K, below I think we will not see at this stage of the fall.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
down, soon picture why
check it out

Bitcoin can go lower. There are some technical analyses that suggest it might go down to $6k very soon.

Maybe they are more active than you think and they are the reason why Bitcoin is currently going lower Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
"could not decrypt  key with given passphrase"
 Cry
I have latest wallet. And keystore is ok. They working.
May it be a problem of wallet?
Ok. If it's me... I mean, if I forgot password, is there a way to restore it?
if you forget the password then there will be no way to get your dbix back
without passphrase you can not send your dbix coins from your wallet to an exchange or another wallet
try to remember your passphrase and retry
always select a strong password that you could easily remember by a hint
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I understand correctly that the project has existed for a long time, as well as a coin. now you just decided to make a change?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
down, soon picture why
check it out

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
down, soon picture why
check it out

Activity: 306
 I like the idea that all of the platform users will be able to benefit from using it. Wish all of you good luck!
Activity: 67
"could not decrypt  key with given passphrase"
 Cry
I have latest wallet. And keystore is ok. They working.
May it be a problem of wallet?
Ok. If it's me... I mean, if I forgot password, is there a way to restore it?
Activity: 126
Hello!
Please help!

When I try to send a coins from windows wallet (installed from 2.2.0, but there are 2.1.0 inside zip) I getting error - could not decrypt  key with given passphrase ( i given correct password)

Is it any way to fix it?

the safest option to store your DBIX is the offline paper wallet at https://dbix.io/#send-transaction If your coins are in the old dbixwall, then you can import your keystore file into the new wallet by clicking on import JSON in the new wallet. If your coins were in the previous version of the galaxy wallet then you don't need to do anything other than backing up your data. 

keystore file  in folder  C:\Users\yourPC\AppData\Roaming\Dubaicoin\keystore
Activity: 67
Hello!
Please help!

When I try to send a coins from windows wallet (installed from 2.2.0, but there are 2.1.0 inside zip) I getting error - could not decrypt  key with given passphrase ( i given correct password)

Is it any way to fix it?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
down, soon picture why
check it out
Activity: 231
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I think this is slow but great project. Just wait and DBIX will show its bright!
This is a block chain project from Dubai, one of the most dynamic cities in the world, and is the leading financial technology leader in the Middle East. The project will certainly be supported by large funds.

I am not quite sure where you have that information from. If I launch a blockchain project in Dubai does that mean that the sheikhs will throw their money at me no questions asked?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
john1010, I did this:

"This user is currently ignored."

And I do not see his stupid statements  Wink

hahaha already did brother, this person bring so much irritation in my ass lol! But anyway I understand him it's part of the game to play mind game specially in trading.

down dbix  Kiss
yes dbix again going down
as you can see market is again facing a downfall
so be calm and if you can buy dbix then buy mor with every dump
i am buying dbix more and colleting them in cold storage

Today it is not only DBIX, but the whole market in general experiences a massive sell off. I heard it is because of the raid of Korean exchange Upbit.
Only guesswork can, what happens on the crypto-currency market. There was a hope that after the Consensus 2018 the situation will change. And it did not happen especially.

I had my doubts because why should a conference simply make prices go up? That sounds a bit weird to me.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
The Arabian Chain was doing a great job and they are assure that every drops of their effort counts, they will never hype people, the only thing they do is to ensure the future of this coin.. Yeah a little bit slow but as the quote says... "Slowly but Surely.."
Activity: 39
Guys and galls, hope you agree with me, but we need telegram or discord chat. Come on admins, pls create one official.

Welcome https://t.me/joinchat/GADyMUJEd_zLHbjfM0OwdQ

Thx Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: