Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 364. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 312
Work in progress guys, shouldn't be much longer for the Wallet, Explorer, Pool.

The team is hard at work for a release tonight.

what means tonight ? dubai timezone is already 03:30 am , so it comes soon ? no sleep then for me ?

Developers, this is not serious ..
Specify the exact release time .. go to sleep or wait .. What a mockery ..
Activity: 676
Merit: 250

what means tonight ? dubai timezone is already 03:30 am , so it comes soon ? no sleep then for me ?
Activity: 617
Merit: 312

tonight we need at least go-client (Win and linux release). All other can wait..few hours.
thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This is going to rock the world. BTC Dash Eth watch out ,,, new kids on the block. And hes hungry lol

DBIX = $100 in a 3 months
DBIX = $500 in 1 year
DBIX=  $1000 in 2 to 3 years
DBIX = 1 oz of gold

I hope king of arabic can support DBIX to all arabic land, and price will bubble 1 DBIX = $50000  Grin
Activity: 430

goood job.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

jesus christ... when the wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
when will be trading dbix onlline???
Just so everyone is aware, as described in the OP, there will be a 610,000 DBIX premine to allow for the DBIC/DBIX swap + bonus.

Any DBIX that are not used for the swap/bonus will be burned and we will notify on here when that happens.

wallet~wallet~wallet~
Just so everyone is aware, as described in the OP, there will be a 610,000 DBIX premine to allow for the DBIC/DBIX swap + bonus.

Any DBIX that are not used for the swap/bonus will be burned and we will notify on here when that happens.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Yes, that's right . I need a full guide for mining . I'm eager to see Pool and Wallet launching at the same time and I will try to mine this coin.

I rather they launch the wallet first, give everyone time to install it and make sure everything is fine then launch the pool.

They did say that yesterday so hope they stick to it.
got a feeling we will see a ninja premine
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Take your time brother today or tomorrow or else it'll be ready when it'll be ready. It would help if someone could administrate a summary topic

Best
James
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
This is going to rock the world. BTC Dash Eth watch out ,,, new kids on the block. And hes hungry lol

DBIX = $100 in a 3 months
DBIX = $500 in 1 year
DBIX=  $1000 in 2 to 3 years
DBIX = 1 oz of gold

let see!
the most people mining this coin are newbie, they will dump all their coin, these don't have any relation with dbic/dbix as the people taht were from the beginn involved.
hope that the buy support the first day will be strong.
2.6 million dbix first year is a littel bit too much. (this are about 26mil DBIC).
many invested thousand Dollar and hope that we will ahve success with our investment and support for the coin

Hey buddy, Most people who are mining this coins are not newbies. I mean they dont have experience in mining. But all are using cryptocoins from the year they are born.Yeah First there will be some confusions about how to mine. Once started the process will be smooth. Why do you underestimate newbies. They registered in this forum recently .So newbies. But they may have more experience in crypto than you. DO you think newbies dont have brain ? I think you dont. Thats why you told newbies will dump the coin.

Hey stay cool man!

no one say that they don't have experience, you say that.

if you have interest in DBIX and the future of this coin interest you, and have over then 70.000 coin you will ask the same quesion.

and we are not here to insult each other and make a challenge who has the most experience.

experience in crypto don't mean automaticaly professional trader.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
How can we help to add DBIX to poloniex?
Jump to: