Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 359. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is there any test chain we can participate into, to help core devs testing and debugging before the reset ? For me, it's not syncing, even after removing ~/.dubaicoin and running with --fast again, no matter what I do I'm stuck at block 0 ... Thanks for answering !
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Guys, it looks like everything needs to be reset including links. There is an issue with gdbix needing to be fixed. Official launch is now pushed back to Saturday at the latest. As we know more we will let you know ASAP.
What are you talking about?
At what here gdbix? The main problem in yourself is that you are not able to solve problems on the fly ..
You are like children in games, restart and re-play.
You have already started the coins(if you can call it so) twice .
And twice unsuccessfully ..
it looks like you are an unprofessional team, and college graduates ..
Your coin starts are a mockery of the miners..
On Saturday, you will start a coin for the third time, and on Sunday it will turn out that you are again missing something .. And what, again restart?
Really kindergarten ..

Mr professional know it all.... you think this is just a coin release??? Shows how much you know. FUCKALL!!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Guys, it looks like everything needs to be reset including links. There is an issue with gdbix needing to be fixed. Official launch is now pushed back to Saturday at the latest. As we know more we will let you know ASAP.
At what here gdbix? The main problem in yourself is that you are not able to solve problems on the fly ..
On Saturday, you will start a coin for the third time, and on Sunday it will turn out that you are again missing something .. And what, again restart?
Really kindergarten ..

Stop fucking such idiots because I do not want to listen to it...
What did you do for DubaiCoin? Probably nothing!

This huge project and delays can happen, patience.
Activity: 617
Merit: 312
Really kindergarten ..
Thankgod now i can go back to sleep... lol
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
You can write here as much as you like, about who are the children here and who is crying.
I see only the incompetence of the team.
Blocks continue  mined, and I do not even see a single post from the developers about their intentions.
I was hoping for a quick hardfork to fix issues, i'm sure that would be a serious team.. But nothing happens.

We need to stick together on this, its a minor thing, all projects have issues! This has an easy fix.

In life there are up and downs and we need to keep strong....we can not start shouting as soon we go through a bump.

Lets be positive please...Give the Dubai Team a chance!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
someone can pass the proxy files for mining in solo?
You can write here as much as you like, about who are the children here and who is crying.
I see only the incompetence of the team.
Blocks continue  mined, and I do not even see a single post from the developers about their intentions.
I was hoping for a quick hardfork to fix issues, i'm sure that would be a serious team.. But nothing happens.
Activity: 12
i'm laughing my ass off to be honest
Activity: 227
kids can you stop crying and grow up!

if you were my kids I would give you a slap on the bum!

You need to grow up and stop complaining when a small thing is happening, DBIX has not even started and you are all panicking like chickens!

I have never seen such a big  bunch of unstable people!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
So many crying people in here, it's kindergarten  Cheesy
Activity: 12
Why 10 to 1 swap and it becomes unlimited supply with 2 million per year inflation? What in the world is going on... are you guys sure that you are on a right track?
Activity: 316
Stop crying like kids, all will be ok team need time to fix probleme.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
stop bloody crying ,, they working on it... do you think they are asleep. Things like this can have problems,,,, they are all working on sorting it out as soon as possible,,, be supportive rather than crying, FFS

im sat here in my bloody bed and i got no internet ,, laptops tethered off the phone reading these crappy posts,,, how do you think i feel... its a damn conspiracy!!!!!!
DEVELOPERS RESPONSE TO US!!!
What you will do??
Activity: 112
Our Source Code is out: https://github.com/dbix-project/go-dubaicoin

Wallet and Pool should be online in the next half hour, our devs say.

Then you will be able to solo and pool mine.
Link don´t work.
Activity: 101

I take it your one of the folks mining right now lol
Absolutly right!
The essence of the blockchaine in irreversibility ..
If for every fucking start, the team will do a restart, it's not even shit
Ha-ha every github source dubaicoin is disappeared..
GREAT JOB TEAM !

lmao okay but if dbix is instamined right out of the gate by a hand full of people... well i'm sure most folks can figure out what will happen next  Wink
Activity: 90

I take it your one of the folks mining right now lol
Absolutly right!
The essence of the blockchaine in irreversibility ..
If for every fucking start, the team will do a restart, it's not even shit

Agree, dev must accept his fault and make a hardfork ASAP.
Jump to: