Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 388. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
wtf,puthupanth!!!? stop to replay to this kids stop bro stop... oh my god.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
dont repaly each other  like kids,we know that dbix big project and i have contacts with devs every time,just leave fudders talk and dont answer them,this your choice to buy or leave this coin but at summer will remember my talkking dbix great project and equal economy of countries
Activity: 294
Gentlemen, more seriousness and constructive discussion.
Now it is complete childish, but DBIX so will go the right way.

I agree totally,    puthupanth, ladyk, surtijeras etc are very childish. That's why I think this project is not serious. All these fights LOL its entertaining but not serious for a scam.

more drama here than bloody eastenders,,,,lloooll

why do you find fighting funny, you start all the time! you look for fights! I always support this project apart from when you start telling lies. I hate lies. I want the true about the company and not make up things you do all the time and I am stable person! You watch too much EastEnders!
To finish with the defender all the lies, to finish already with defender all these scams. Today is from this side, tomorrow is on the sidewalk opposite, you are a fake person
How serious can a project be that Dubai Dubai Dubai says but it is from Tunisia and in Dubai they do not have it registered

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy cracking up here....LadyK always supports this project  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy what a night.

on a serious note,, to all the supporting community,,, guys lets pray the keynote event goes well,,, some top brass will be attending,, fingers crossed.

surjit you are making a fool of yourself.... its registered in dubai,,,and have you even tried verifying, and secondly try typing after the quote not in the middle of someones.

i worry about you sometimes kid....lol
Show the photographs of the company, the meetings in Dubai, samples of meetings of support of entrepreneurs that we want to see how serious this is. If it does not show convincing evidence to common sense is all scam

you go kid,,, give it all you got... you're almost there lol
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Activity: 316
stop this childish or we will report to moderator.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I agree totally,    puthupanth, ladyk, surtijeras etc are very childish. That's why I think this project is not serious. All these fights LOL its entertaining but not serious for a scam.

why do you find fighting funny, you start all the time! you look for fights! I always support this project apart from when you start telling lies. I hate lies. I want the true about the company and not make up things you do all the time and I am stable person! You watch too much EastEnders!
To finish with the defender all the lies, to finish already with defender all these scams. Today is from this side, tomorrow is on the sidewalk opposite, you are a fake person
How serious can a project be that Dubai Dubai Dubai says but it is from Tunisia and in Dubai they do not have it registered

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy cracking up here....LadyK always supports this project  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy what a night.

on a serious note,, to all the supporting community,,, guys lets pray the keynote event goes well,,, some top brass will be attending,, fingers crossed.

surjit you are making a fool of yourself.... its registered in dubai,,,and have you even tried verifying, and secondly try typing after the quote not in the middle of someones.

Show the photographs of the company, the meetings in Dubai, samples of meetings of support of entrepreneurs that we want to see how serious this is. If it does not show convincing evidence to common sense is all scam

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Guys this is not a chat,please stop spamming the thread.
perhaps can you discuss serious topics that helpthe coin

Activity: 227

Activity: 490

Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Now it is complete childish and DBIX so will go the right way.

We can try lol.... and DBIX .....the only way is up,,, baby!!! I swear its hard to stay serious after reading some of the posts here. But I must say i needed the laugh. We did start serious but thanks to LadyK and her Jackal and Hyde complex,, it turned into a bitch fight... well i wasn't fighting but you know what I mean...

270 sats to 30,000sats in 1 year,,, now we need to hit 300,000 sats before DBIX is launched.

Well, after such a swap price and should be
Now it is complete childish and DBIX so will go the right way.

We can try lol.... and DBIX .....the only way is up,,, baby!!! I swear its hard to stay serious after reading some of the posts here. But I must say i needed the laugh. We did start serious but thanks to LadyK and her Jackal and Hyde complex,, it turned into a bitch fight... well i wasn't fighting but you know what I mean...

270 sats to 30,000sats in 1 year,,, now we need to hit 300,000 sats before DBIX is launched.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
All fake people...go home...keep the money in your pocket or just send it to me and when all this came out as a scam (like it is) i will send you your money back so you can REALLY thank me for it.

Again, DO NOT invest in this....all a true Arabic scam

Please calm down! LOL I was like  you before attacking them but and I will continue to do so if I see they are scam. Have you read the updates its better than the other shit updates? LOL

Why do you think is a scam?  can you give proof . its not good to shout fake with not proof but I will shout fake too if you show me they are fake...I hate fake people and scammers!!

LadyK what shit updates.... the info that was given by me was all correct,,, because it was posted the the devs and Arabianchain team in the old thread which you never bothered to read,,,, and you listened to the FUDDERS and jumped the bandwagon,,, the old community members like me know all this because we have been following this from the start and have faith and believe in the project, you are easily misled. As soon as someone does not answer your questions straight away you turn on the project,,, you are like a yoyo. I am glad that you seem alittle more positive but i know there will be more Jackal and Hyde action to come from you..lol

I am not a yoyo or Mr Hyde ! and your updates are shit and very little professional, your English is bad to give updates and you always call everybody idiots! you are bad educated...I support this project but if I find out this project is a scam I will be the first one to destroy it! So grow up!

i never gave update,, lol... which world are you living in,,, it was information regarding the project and speculation ,,,WHICH WAS ALREADY POSTED IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD!!!! you seem to read what you want to read,,, you have a problem understanding english. When one acts the village idiot one will be called an idiot. And I need to grow up,?Huh,,hahahahha lol... i swear you are very immature ,,, anyone can sense that from your posts. And I don't need to be professional... lol... you are a lunch money trader... i probably have more crpto than what your house is worth... and many times over.

ppl like you who are unstable and immature irritate me.
          puthupanth, you answer you From Russia

Naaah not russian... I'm a Brit... but hey i don;t believe in anyone being superior to anyone else don't believe in races, creeds or colours... but what i do believe is some ppl are dumber than others,,, (not mentioning any names wink wink ) lol.... we are all born from 1 man and 1 woman... we are all brothers and sisters.

puthupanth  is the biggest scammer of the whole team! LOL

puthupanth  when are you going to realise nobody believe anything you are saying!

And Ladyk you are crazy! One day your with then the next day you are against them..make up your mind!

One thing agree with puthupanth  is that LadyK is unestable! LOL

hahahahahah I'm taking a liking to you Porte LLOOOLL I swear i like you more than i like LadyK hahahahahahhahahha.
All fake people...go home...keep the money in your pocket or just send it to me and when all this came out as a scam (like it is) i will send you your money back so you can REALLY thank me for it.

Again, DO NOT invest in this....all a true Arabic scam

Please calm down! LOL I was like  you before attacking them but and I will continue to do so if I see they are scam. Have you read the updates its better than the other shit updates? LOL

Why do you think is a scam?  can you give proof . its not good to shout fake with not proof but I will shout fake too if you show me they are fake...I hate fake people and scammers!!

LadyK what shit updates.... the info that was given by me was all correct,,, because it was posted the the devs and Arabianchain team in the old thread which you never bothered to read,,,, and you listened to the FUDDERS and jumped the bandwagon,,, the old community members like me know all this because we have been following this from the start and have faith and believe in the project, you are easily misled. As soon as someone does not answer your questions straight away you turn on the project,,, you are like a yoyo. I am glad that you seem alittle more positive but i know there will be more Jackal and Hyde action to come from you..lol

I am not a yoyo or Mr Hyde ! and your updates are shit and very little professional, your English is bad to give updates and you always call everybody idiots! you are bad educated...I support this project but if I find out this project is a scam I will be the first one to destroy it! So grow up!

i never gave update,, lol... which world are you living in,,, it was information regarding the project and speculation ,,,WHICH WAS ALREADY POSTED IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD!!!! you seem to read what you want to read,,, you have a problem understanding english. When one acts the village idiot one will be called an idiot. And I need to grow up,?Huh,,hahahahha lol... i swear you are very immature ,,, anyone can sense that from your posts. And I don't need to be professional... lol... you are a lunch money trader... i probably have more crpto than what your house is worth... and many times over.

ppl like you who are unstable and immature irritate me.

You are full of yourself and arrogant.. and yes you  very very poor educated, you must work in a factory because your English is very poor! The way you talk is disgusting and many more things I can list because is too long! You always give wrong information and half information that make everybody doubts if this is a scam because your information is always full of contradiction, so grow up and stop stalking me!

Its very bad you give information about this coin, you are making very poor favour to the coin, because yur personality is scaring! Its your fault people call this project a scam because of the way you talk, so shut up from now on!

LOL feel sorry for your husband or boyfriend,,,, you must forgive him everytime you are wrong LLOOLL
Jump to: