Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 385. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A reminder to all those that still have the coins in yobit!

Cryptocurrency Exchange Yobit Investigated in Russia on Fraud Claims

Russian telecommunications regulator Roskomnadzor has opened legislative proceedings against cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, alleging fraudulent activity.

Forbes Ukraine reports that the watchdog is to block access to Yobit from Russian IP addresses following multiple reports of suspicious activity on the part of administrators.

“We are now investigating Yobit as an unreliable resource, with an eye to blocking it as a consequence,” a spokesperson said.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims
this information unreal>>>yobit strong more than many exchanges and yobit said these information wrong and these edinar :All news about Yobit are fake and paid by EdinarCoin, don't pay attention this
and second in two days you will see ads at social media about dbic and dbix swapping this great pojectand all fudders will hit their heads at walls this week
gooooooooooooo dbic

Lara please can you read the article, It will hep to understand it.

Its not only EdinarCoin but  this is coming from cointelegraph where many users and other project complain about it.

Lets people to make their own decition. This is to make you aware...not its up to you to believe what is fake and what is not...but you need to know about it

Take your own risk

Russian telecommunications regulator Roskomnadzor has opened legislative proceedings against cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, alleging fraudulent activity.

Forbes Ukraine reports that the watchdog is to block access to Yobit from Russian IP addresses following multiple reports of suspicious activity on the part of administrators.

“We are now investigating Yobit as an unreliable resource, with an eye to blocking it as a consequence,” a spokesperson said.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims
this information unreal>>>yobit strong more than many exchanges and yobit said these information wrong and these edinar :All news about Yobit are fake and paid by EdinarCoin, don't pay attention this
and second in two days you will see ads at social media about dbic and dbix swapping this great pojectand all fudders will hit their heads at walls this week
gooooooooooooo dbic

Are we 100% sure that this is unreal? It's scary news
Activity: 49
i want my money,  i send you all my information and   I waiting +5 week to you refund my dbic befor swaping.
-------------
January 16, 2017, 09:33:13 PM

Dear Community:

If you have any funds remaining in our old DBIC-Exchange platform,
please send me a personal message or contact me via Skype ID : bitcoin_arabie
detailing your { Email+name+username and funds to reimburse } you before our DBIX swap.

Regards
Messaoudi Walid
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17526054
-----------------------------------------

hi you have right,
Me to i have coins in the old dbic ex, team dubaicoin contact us and try to refound all of us but boxbase capital company, owner like refound users and arabianchain give us him direct contact, so if you like be refounded contact owner boxebase capital company and i can help you or contact walid on skype and he will give you contact.

thank you bro, i pm walid and he help me. thank you again dbic team
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
i want my money,  i send you all my information and   I waiting +5 week to you refund my dbic befor swaping.
-------------

Dear Community:

detailing your { Email+name+username and funds to reimburse } you before our DBIX swap.

Regards
Messaoudi Walid

hi you have right,
Me to i have coins in the old dbic ex, team dubaicoin contact us and try to refound all of us but boxbase capital company, owner like refound users and arabianchain give us him direct contact, so if you like be refounded contact owner boxebase capital company and i can help you or contact walid on skype and he will give you contact.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

gooooooooooooo dbic

Activity: 11
Hi, I send my DBIC from yobit to livecoin, I can see the transaction in the explorer, but i dont see my DBICs in livecoin.

Opened a support case in livecoin.
I am a new user in livecoin, perhaps I need wait some time.
check your mail

nothing to do with the mail...he told you he can see in the explorer! .there is a big delay.

Can someone test it?

I made transfer of dbic yobit- livecoin is taking a little longer than normal plus it is falling into the livecoin account
Hi, I send my DBIC from yobit to livecoin, I can see the transaction in the explorer, but i dont see my DBICs in livecoin.

check your mail

nothing to do with the mail...he told you he can see in the explorer! .there is a big delay.

Can someone test it?

I received the coins...today was a bit slow
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Nice to see how this is growing...I wonder if I should invest more
if you have some more btc/money i guess investing more for this moment is good option as the value is not yet skyrocketing
you still have time to collect more dbix and enjoy after the price really rises up. good luck mate.

check your mail

Can someone test it?
Activity: 7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nice to see how this is growing...I wonder if I should invest more
Activity: 316

check your mail
Please can someone else test if they are having problem to receive their coins  from yobit to livenet?

yes you should waait 5 minutes...

No, its taking longer than usual but it might be people are panicking taking their coins from yobit and network is saturated I guess
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

yes you should waait 5 minutes...
Activity: 24
Just getting information from more diffrent people.
More information I get, more it tells me it's true project!
Fudders just stick to forum and aren't brave enough to contact other people. This forum isn't book of everything.
DEV - goodluck!

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c484db9be25e4081a8f0a753c74cc90b.png

Activity: 316
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING. PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY

There iis a possibility that yobit can be closed...So its up to you what you would like to do...

Please Arabian team please advise as a matter of urgency

Thanks

yes,, yobit all time scam people to profit big money
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING. PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY

There iis a possibility that yobit can be closed...So its up to you what you would like to do...

Please Arabian team please advise as a matter of urgency

Thanks

Activity: 49
-------------

Dear Community:

Regards
Messaoudi Walid
Jump to: