Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 393. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is there any picture of  dev team ?

yes there are pic but showing no offices just in library pretending was an office with cheap clothes and in restaurant...this is the kind of pics you get from these scammers
Is strange, a lot of diffusion but few answers, few or no comments from real investors, it is impossible for me to configure the wallet, the instructions received do not help at all, I would like you to write someone who really agrees with this
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

yes there are pic but showing no offices just in library pretending was an office with cheap clothes and in restaurant...this is the kind of pics you get from these scammers
Activity: 218

Look in the old DBIC thread there are a few pics, when it help you
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
One thing I don't get is, what do you, Porte, LadyK,
surtijeras, materazi, and other very few get from this persistent feeble-mindedness (it's a polite word for stupidity)
Lord, you can not achieve anything, we are the people who seriously distrust everything that can be a scam. Calm down and face the situation, in intenet nobody comes unharmed
Activity: 15
One thing I don't get is, what do you, Porte, LadyK,
surtijeras, materazi, and other very few get from this persistent feeble-mindedness (it's a polite word for stupidity)
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
600000 DBIX is good power for arabian!  Cool

and dbix has bigger price than dbic

if you see the people of thi community speak like kids,,,they never say anything new and all is rubbish,,,especuation and nothing tech or interesting,,,,all the post are rubbish ,, saying how great wonderful is this project and never said anything at all! Its all bla bla bla

All the people who support this coin are scammer part of the gang

i'm not part of gang, i'm an investor!! you don't proof anything, that's mean your'e the real scammer.
Activity: 489

if you see the people of thi community speak like kids,,,they never say anything new and all is rubbish,,,especuation and nothing tech or interesting,,,,all the post are rubbish ,, saying how great wonderful is this project and never said anything at all! Its all bla bla bla

All the people who support this coin are scammer part of the gang

Activity: 658

Here is another proof

These two guys from the team are not in the front page..ANOTHER LIE!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17933906
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Everyone ,,, send 1 DBIC to your wallet on livecoin,,, test it.. if it goes through then send the rest in medium size chunks... the swap is on LIVECOIN and also it will be good for the project to trade on there too...

I just did a test deposit and it was in the account within a few minutes.

Looks good...

you have been scammed....there is not project,,,its all lies
this person is the biggest bullshitter of all!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.3980

puthupanth is the devil, very bad person with no heart,,,,he lies all the time,,about everything!

If you believe in God you will be punished big way
Activity: 15

Everyone ,,, send 1 DBIC to your wallet on livecoin,,, test it.. if it goes through then send the rest in medium size chunks... the swap is on LIVECOIN and also it will be good for the project to trade on there too...

I just did a test deposit and it was in the account within a few minutes.

Looks good...
I told you many times these people are robbers!

They said about announcement to bring the value up!

These people can not even speak English at al. That's why they don't speak here ,and they send stupid friends to talk for them.

And when the dev team speaks they just say stupid things!

I was cheated and I should not be the only one, I just hope this is read by many people and do not fall into this trap
I told you many times these people are robbers!

They said about announcement to bring the value up!

These people can not even speak English at al. That's why they don't speak here ,and they send stupid friends to talk for them.

And when the dev team speaks they just say stupid things!

There will be other updates and news bulletins..... the only reason there was a dealy in this ann was because of LIVECOIN fixing the swap date. There is alot of stuff to come before the swap... and on the swap date GOLD exchange will be launched too on palmex. Now just relax.. There is a massive event in 3 days in Dubai... and guess who is going to be there,,, Huh?

I SAY IT AGAIN ..."ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"!!!!!!
To begin please indicate how the portfolio is configured correctly because it does not work Thanks
Let's make it easier, pass me a tutorial on how to properly set up my wallet my mail is [email protected] Thanks
Finally, all know whats is DBIX or DBIC just a team of scammer give their community promises and in the end destroy the dream of this kids, i'm really sorry for u, I was telling u into old thread walid and his friend is just a bunch of scammer and u can name them gang's walid. when will announce the next time they will say again SOON we will see. SOON .....SOON, they say this word more they DBIC, so it's preferable to name the coin SOON coin is better then DBIX. they say DBIC worth 10$ and DBIX worth 100$, WTF why this price for this crap. and the begin compare this trash with DASH, ETH..... and maybe DBIC will take the place of BTC!!!. Wake up kids "community" u are greedy and a liar will beat greedy, sold ur coin before it's to late. dont trust a dev who dont respect their community. and WALID are u retarded or what u spend all this time for scamming people, why dont go away and do a honest work in the field which u perfected like ur Photoshop which i find good. if u want hire in a field  of design and photoshop contact me i will find for u a good company , but please dont lie another time   Wink
Have a nice day gang's walid  

correct! I have been studying these idiots for a few days....the Dubai team never speak...the use this idiot called puthupanth  to tell all kind of bullshit like one dbci is  $1000 and that lots of companies are involved and bla bla bla..... there is nothing...they said about also an article in coindesk...nothing! There is not accelerator programs with these wankers and there is not exchange either!!  its all bullshit....sorry for all those guys who go involved in this traps and also the linkin profile are fakes!!! They always say contact the dev in skype! LOL why  the dev can not speak here to all? IDIOTS!

These people should go to jail,,,I hope the Dubai authorities get this people are we see in the news all the gang  appearing in coindesk!

Whoever support these people now are they same...the price drop because the dev team sold their coins,, as simple as that!
I was cheated
Finally, all know whats is DBIX or DBIC just a team of scammer give their community promises and in the end destroy the dream of this kids, i'm really sorry for u, I was telling u into old thread walid and his friend is just a bunch of scammer and u can name them gang's walid. when will announce the next time they will say again SOON we will see. SOON .....SOON, they say this word more they DBIC, so it's preferable to name the coin SOON coin is better then DBIX. they say DBIC worth 10$ and DBIX worth 100$, WTF why this price for this crap. and the begin compare this trash with DASH, ETH..... and maybe DBIC will take the place of BTC!!!. Wake up kids "community" u are greedy and a liar will beat greedy, sold ur coin before it's to late. dont trust a dev who dont respect their community. and WALID are u retarded or what u spend all this time for scamming people, why dont go away and do a honest work in the field which u perfected like ur Photoshop which i find good. if u want hire in a field  of design and photoshop contact me i will find for u a good company , but please dont lie another time   Wink
Have a nice day gang's walid  

correct! I have been studying these idiots for a few days....the Dubai team never speak...the use this idiot called puthupanth  to tell all kind of bullshit like one dbci is  $1000 and that lots of companies are involved and bla bla bla..... there is nothing...they said about also an article in coindesk...nothing! There is not accelerator programs with these wankers and there is not exchange either!!  its all bullshit....sorry for all those guys who go involved in this traps and also the linkin profile are fakes!!! They always say contact the dev in skype! LOL why  the dev can not speak here to all? IDIOTS!

These people should go to jail,,,I hope the Dubai authorities get this people are we see in the news all the gang  appearing in coindesk!

Whoever support these people now are they same...the price drop because the dev team sold their coins,, as simple as that!

There will be other updates and news bulletins..... the only reason there was a dealy in this ann was because of LIVECOIN fixing the swap date. There is alot of stuff to come before the swap... and on the swap date GOLD exchange will be launched too on palmex. Now just relax.. There is a massive event in 3 days in Dubai... and guess who is going to be there,,, Huh?

I SAY IT AGAIN ..."ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"!!!!!!
To begin please indicate how the portfolio is configured correctly because it does not work Thanks
Jump to: