Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 40. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

that we guarantee that we do not have a dbix de lykos, the new blockchain>?

The owners of DBIX have been supporting the initial project for months. How can a new chain of blocks be made in our investment?

Gentlemen of DBIX, be clear, please ... this is no joke.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Calculate with the most accurate method.

Coin Calculators

Thanks for your calculator man! It will help all of us DBIX miner, Since I build the miner I only mine DBIX and stick to it up until now! That is the charsima of DBIX!! Kampai!
CTO Youssef Elallali on may 3rd dbix go down  Grin

big zero

And look what is the date today? It's May 4 2018 what happen to your prediction, and yet DBIX is now climbed to 5.90$, tonight it will going to 6,7,8 the 30$  You are a BIG LOSER!! hehehe!  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
CTO Youssef Elallali on may 3rd dbix go down  Grin

big zero
The DBIX is now on it's good standing, and that's is the effect of the team working behind the scene.. You know guys the thing I like the DBIX team is, they are working without publishing it unlike other project they're very noisy, but the Dubaicoin Team is working silently but we are now seeing the effect...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The best solution is to ignore the DBIXDBIX troll.
He did not bring anything constructive to the thread, only fake senseless.
Activity: 574
I regard this coin only as a long-term prospect, and I think this is correct all these news, the rumors are all nonsense. DBIX will still show its growth, and we will be very pleased even in 2019.
One picture for you  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/ymLKWqN.png

Down dbix

In your dream.. hehehe!!

It would be so stresfull to see  all my buy history  Grin

just go down

The saddest part is no one can bite your trap, and no one can sell their coin on that particular price, and NOW WE KNOW WHO's the DUMB person behind the dump of dbix in Cryptopia!  Grin  Grin  Grin We CATCH YOU!!!

yes you are right ,that is reason why dev will dump  ,you understand

that is solution   Cool

Down dbix

In your dream.. hehehe!!

just go down

The saddest part is no one can bite your trap, and no one can sell their coin on that particular price, and NOW WE KNOW WHO's the DUMB person behind the dump of dbix in Cryptopia!  Grin  Grin  Grin We CATCH YOU!!!

Down dbix

In your dream.. hehehe!!

just go down
One picture for you  Cool

Very soon i will exchange my 60000 MNE for 60000 dbix

bye bye dbix
My Prettiest Collection, #Bitcoin 2 #Bitcoin #Ripple #Ethereum and of Course #Dubaicoin nevermind DBIX DBIX he is just only a crazy guy who humiliated us,,  hehehe!

watch how dbix go down tonight  Cool

You are TOTALLY WRONG Again!! You always missed with your damn prediction @DBIX DBIX I think the most epic failed happened in you is your BCT username name, hehehe!

Who says it will dip again??

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Again I insist on the errors of operation and design of both the DBIX wallet and the Palmex website. In principle, they are not serious ... but at this level, they are totally inadequate and are the most surprising in a project of this importance.

As I have read that Jibrel Network, with a highly professional staff and experience in Blockchain have a great presence in the initiatives of the sector in the area (as well as in its exchange), I would suggest a contact with them, who will undoubtedly know how to indicate a couple of them. good professionals who supervise their work ... and help them grow in the conditions of quality and timely image.

I leave a link to your new wallet ... good sample of the quality that the blockahin sector needs today.

Greetings and encouragement ... but the role you have in Dubai needs a lot more quality than you are currently contributing. If you are aware of it and act now we will all grow much stronger and more solidly ... which is what we all want.

JNT JWallet:

https://jwallet.network/jwallet?lang=en-US
its a developments race who gets first to develop something great and successful that will be the winner
and i am seeing that that dbix team is far behind in developments
and in crypto world their are compitators who trying to beat ETH coin
dbix team should work hard on developments
Activity: 274
Again I insist on the errors of operation and design of both the DBIX wallet and the Palmex website. In principle, they are not serious ... but at this level, they are totally inadequate and are the most surprising in a project of this importance.

As I have read that Jibrel Network, with a highly professional staff and experience in Blockchain have a great presence in the initiatives of the sector in the area (as well as in its exchange), I would suggest a contact with them, who will undoubtedly know how to indicate a couple of them. good professionals who supervise their work ... and help them grow in the conditions of quality and timely image.

I leave a link to your new wallet ... good sample of the quality that the blockahin sector needs today.

Greetings and encouragement ... but the role you have in Dubai needs a lot more quality than you are currently contributing. If you are aware of it and act now we will all grow much stronger and more solidly ... which is what we all want.

JNT JWallet:

https://jwallet.network/jwallet?lang=en-US
My Prettiest Collection, #Bitcoin 2 #Bitcoin #Ripple #Ethereum and of Course #Dubaicoin nevermind DBIX DBIX he is just only a crazy guy who humiliated us,,  hehehe!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcEUwqeVMAAyC6w.jpg:large

watch how dbix go down tonight  Cool
My Prettiest Collection, #Bitcoin 2 #Bitcoin #Ripple #Ethereum and of Course #Dubaicoin nevermind DBIX DBIX he is just only a crazy guy who humiliated us,,  hehehe!

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
System work , buy DBIX and you will see dump i'm just bought 500

it's over 100 sat blinking coin  Cool

devs no have money for pump

that's happen when i bought on cryptopia , BOT is connected on every exchange over API

yes i think so but its price is going up
price dump little but pump more so dbix price is going up day by day
i only buy dbix when coin price dump like this a big red candle
and in few hours or after one day price again pump and then i sell and get profit but i collected more dbix in my cold storage wallet 

And you hope that will happen again and again. It will until the day when it doesn't go up again Wink

Ok , i will do it again and again

and i will post you similar graph , i test it to meny times and work every time    Wink
by my point of view and according to the graph of dbix from livecoin this is happening from the start
look at the graph pump and dump repeat. i amke good profit from this pump and dump times just need to keep an eye on dbix every time
and i also have good amount in my cold storage wallet when big pump happen them sell my that amount and wait for again dump and buy again

so TRUE... the first pump was massive.. i was late to catch DBIX that time... lets wait for the next pump..

QUESTION: are they gonna do SAUDI RIYALS / Dirhams pair for DBIX and BTC on PALMEX soon? im sure this will be the next wave of the pump in case it happen.

You never know when the next pump is going to happen and if it is going to happen. They often do it when nobody expects it.
I agree, been holding my bag for 5months now. we are all waiting for that moment.

@DBIXDBIX has bluk of DBIX and still want to have more.. i know this guy is an arab, i know he is also waiting for the spike. Cool Cool Cool

Bagholding isn't always the right course of action though, it depends. If you really anticipate a downtrend selling might be an option.
Pages:
Jump to: