Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 45. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
The ANN post could use an update. It still lists livecoin as its only exchange when there is Cryptopia and HitBTC also now.

Does anyone know who to contact about joining the Slack?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
The Price $3.2 now, i think that point to buy. Smiley
Don't look $ look BTC
[/quote]

YES... below 0.00045 BTC can be buy Tongue
[/quote]
that's what i want to say in BTC price of dbix is low and in coming days if btc rise then maybe dbix price in btc get more low
and stable in doller.
but i think dbix price in btc will stable and rise in dollers when btc start rise
i am collecting more dbix while price down and after three to four months dbix price will up to 7$ hopfully
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
Hehe something good happening read news

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

don't buy ICO coins  Wink
Activity: 124
i wonder why PALMEX is not getting listed in CMC? as well as DBIX in Whattomine?
we also need community in mining for DBIX.

what info. do you want ? Smiley
23MH get 0.2 DBIX/day at Diff. rate 50T
my bags are enough now i think. i shifted to ETC, i was mining DBIX back 3rdQuarter of 2017. Smiley

i just want DBIX to have some exposure at CMC (CoinMarketCap) and Whattomine thats all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
To all who does not understand the crypto world, maybe this short story will help you understand the crypto world and it's movement..

As John McAfee said..
"Patience young man. Let me remind you of a legendary story: The young bull says to the old bull - "Let's run down to the field and fuck one of the cows". The old bull says- "Let's walk down and fuck them all".

Those who get this story you are a certified traders...  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy  Wink
Yes, McAfee knows how to joke)) I agree, the bulls will raise all the altcoins, it's not long to wait. I think 1-2 months and altcoins will ride the bulls)) Cool

I think this is a huge misconception. The bulls will not raise ALL the alt coins. They will raise those which are worth it and which they know they can sell to you at high prices.
Activity: 4
i wonder why PALMEX is not getting listed in CMC? as well as DBIX in Whattomine?

what info. do you want ? Smiley
23MH get 0.2 DBIX/day at Diff. rate 50T
[/quote]
Don't look $ look BTC
[/quote]

YES... below 0.00045 BTC can be buy Tongue
Activity: 124
Two months may not be enough. I want to see a stable growth of the market. But now you can only dream about it. Nobody knows when everything will start to grow.

Don't look $ look BTC
Two months may not be enough. I want to see a stable growth of the market. But now you can only dream about it. Nobody knows when everything will start to grow.

Activity: 196
Merit: 23
To all who does not understand the crypto world, maybe this short story will help you understand the crypto world and it's movement..

As John McAfee said..
"Patience young man. Let me remind you of a legendary story: The young bull says to the old bull - "Let's run down to the field and fuck one of the cows". The old bull says- "Let's walk down and fuck them all".

Those who get this story you are a certified traders...  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy  Wink
Yes, McAfee knows how to joke)) I agree, the bulls will raise all the altcoins, it's not long to wait. I think 1-2 months and altcoins will ride the bulls)) Cool
Activity: 184
Merit: 10

As John McAfee said..

Those who get this story you are a certified traders...  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy  Wink
i think i got this post about young and old bull
i think old bull right now is bitcoin
well today dbix price is in green but price is still at 3.2$ i think this is because of the bitcoin go up
but dbix price is stable. it bottom price of per dbix
it will be difficult to predict something that might be famous people like John McAfee say Bitcoin will go to the moon but the reality Crypto currency is still unstable and like DBIX still has a tendency to the value owned will be reduced again, it takes time but it will be very difficult to achieve it
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

As John McAfee said..

i think i got this post about young and old bull
i think old bull right now is bitcoin
well today dbix price is in green but price is still at 3.2$ i think this is because of the bitcoin go up
but dbix price is stable. it bottom price of per dbix
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

As John McAfee said..

Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hi guys 

0.5$  Cool

DBIX 500$ IN THE END OF 2020
5000$ IN 2025

Arabianchain & Palmex exchange are great projects,  they already working with IBM, Microsoft etc. to bring blockchain into arabian world. I do beliave it can prevent fraud and corruption in government level because if everything is backed up by blockchain there is very little possibility to fraudulent activity. I'll just keep holding my coins for many years and take my profits in upcoming decades.

Funy 

Marketcap rank 999+   Grin

0.3$
how could you say that dbix price 0.3$ don't spread bad words about dbix coin
dbix price is stable at 3.2$ or above i never see dbix price down then current price
and in the end of 2018 we will see dbix price growth hopefully
only time will tell us what dbix coin and its team can do. so be patient 

Sorry DBIX start price was 0.7 $ 110000 sat  Cheesy

stable price but 3 $  45000 sat hahaha

i was say something if you think it's last time to see this price then buy

buy DBIX do me favor
Nice to see something positive again. Further developments will come soon enough and take the DBIX price back to where it was before, I have no doubt about that.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Hi guys 

0.5$  Cool

5000$ IN 2025

Arabianchain & Palmex exchange are great projects,  they already working with IBM, Microsoft etc. to bring blockchain into arabian world. I do beliave it can prevent fraud and corruption in government level because if everything is backed up by blockchain there is very little possibility to fraudulent activity. I'll just keep holding my coins for many years and take my profits in upcoming decades.
you are lying
 Do not talk nonsense
Hi guys 

0.5$  Cool

5000$ IN 2025

Funy 

0.3$
dbix price is stable at 3.2$ or above i never see dbix price down then current price

Sorry DBIX start price was 0.7 $ 110000 sat  Cheesy

stable price but 3 $  45000 sat hahaha

i was say something if you think it's last time to see this price then buy

buy DBIX do me favor
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Hi guys 

0.5$  Cool

5000$ IN 2025

Funy 

0.3$
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Hi guys 

0.5$  Cool

5000$ IN 2025

Do not talk nonsense
BTC go down 2000 $ then up again

all devs wait that moment

solution , move BTC on some big exchange and keep in $

all coins use same API bot ,simple mathematic if you sell price go up if you buy price go down

up down depend how much coins you sell or buy

i know DBIX go down  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: