Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 51. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
DBIX $3 and sinking.  Grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Everything is sinking, the whole market is shit right now.

Yeah sadly it is the same situation no matter what coin you invest in, really hope that things can turn around in April, a traditionally good month for BTC. March has always been one of the worst months for cryptocurrencies. I miss my portfolio from early January lol. Sad

I think whales can also abuse those patterns to shock the market even more and make weak hands sell at incredibly low prices. If they push prices down further in April many will get extremely nervous.
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
It is really down. But whole market is in the same position like DBIX, I think it will change... it must change in near future...

DBIX is just like other altcoin

guys keep money in $ and wait , DBIX go more down

https://i.imgur.com/l6977IA.jpg

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
It is really down. But whole market is in the same position like DBIX, I think it will change... it must change in near future...
Activity: 118
if someone here think this coin isn't dead.
let me tell you guys this one coin was my star my star for p&d.
actually I'm buying right now a little bit just in case.
remember to sell this shit if its will ever pump again.
hope everyone here will sober up and will not lose their money but please don't be stupid.
remember remember remember buy in red sell in green this one coin is the only use it will ever do.
I am take screenshot and I will post this here in one year from now.
if someone will be here, and don't tell me all the coins are going down.
look at the rank of this coin 463 we just going down from month to month compare to other tams.
this team just can't be at the top in those days to come.
I test something

i put buy order and dump just touch my order  Cool

BOT BOT BOT  Cool

buy little and wait price go much down buy more , we must punish that strategy

Maybe it's last time to see this price

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I agree, now that bitcoin at the bottom is worth buying more of these coins.
I think, as soon as bitcoin goes up, the investments justify themselves.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Destroy DBIX bot.  buy little DBIX  Cheesy

DBIX crash soon
dbix price is now at 3.4$ cheap cheap very cheap
its a very good time to buy some dbix is think
and dbix is down because of the bitcoin down. and its happing not only with dbix coin
everycoin is in red again. but one thing that coin with higher price loss more then the coins with low price value in market
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Yeah sadly it is the same situation no matter what coin you invest in, really hope that things can turn around in April, a traditionally good month for BTC. March has always been one of the worst months for cryptocurrencies. I miss my portfolio from early January lol. Sad
Destroy DBIX bot.  buy little DBIX  Cheesy

DBIX crash soon
Activity: 62

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Activity: 162
I'm starting to wonder whether if we see even lower than 25k this time around...
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
GOLDSHEIK POWER

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh, this doesn't matter because you use DBIX for pumps and dumps only?
Well two things for you:
1. There won't be any more "pumps" to make money on.
2. Last year you said this coin will be the new Bitcoin and will take over the world. What happened to that idea?  Wink You changed it to "just pump and dump" so fast.
Hey Dev's,

COLD STORAGE!

HARDWARE WALLET SUPPORT!

OFFLINE WALLET THAT WORKS!

Please, and thanks! Smiley
Activity: 118
rank 470
this team just getting down.
hope you dandy buy when the price was more than $8
Is anyone else here having any luck getting an "offline" Galaxy wallet transaction to work? I've been screwing around with it for over 3 hours now, and near as I can tell, it just plain doesn't work! Offline ETH transactions on the Ethereum nodes are working fine, but I can't get anything to work on the Arabianchain node. Any pointers anyone? My issue starts on the very first step "Generate Information" after entering the "From" address.... The button is just dead, it's supossed to generate a Gas Price, and Nonce value... But it isn't doing anything at all.

This network doesn't have any hardware wallet support, so I'm attempting the next best thing, using an air gaped offline computer..... You guys on the development team need to get on the ball, and make some kind of cold storage available.... I'm not dumping a whole lot of money into a coin that can't be secured offline, and I'm sure a lot of other folks out there share the same sentiment.
Just buy little DBIX and you will see dump

When bot dump buy more and more

With that system we will decentralise this coin very soon price is low and this is good time

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\record low price DBIX/BTC/////////////////
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
You think DBIX can go below 2.7 usd? Or this is already price where we should enter? By now I regret because I didnt sell my dbix when it was 36 usd :-(

It's easy to think that way now, but not many people saw the huge market crash coming. I feel that way about all my investments. I would have had a tidy sum of money back in early January. Now my portfolio is in tatters. All you can really do is hold on and hope for the market to improve. Hopefully DBIX too.

Another true HODLER! Welcome to the club Smiley The gains in January were so massive but you always start thinking that the sky might be the limit and selling is probably a mistake. Plus there are all those tax implications when it comes to selling.
DBIX crashing guys  Grin

buy DBIX
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
You think DBIX can go below 2.7 usd? Or this is already price where we should enter? By now I regret because I didnt sell my dbix when it was 36 usd :-(

It's easy to think that way now, but not many people saw the huge market crash coming. I feel that way about all my investments. I would have had a tidy sum of money back in early January. Now my portfolio is in tatters. All you can really do is hold on and hope for the market to improve. Hopefully DBIX too.
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Pages:
Jump to: