Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 50. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
DBIX is very attractive to everyone, and the community platform is also a more popular coin, the whole market is not good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

Hehehe, nice :-) but if dbix touch 2.5 usd it will be excellent price to get more of it. I think we have a little more time before everything get more expensive :-)
again i am telling you its not gonna happen 3.4$ was the bottom price and now per dbix price is up to 5$
i think you should buy now because b my research and point of view dbix will soon cross 9$ again
so i think its a time to get in and get some dbix coins
yes you are right one dbix price is now more then 5$ it a very good improvement in just 2 days
and i thought maybe it price will go donw again to below 3.5$ but i was wrong
but i bought some dbix under 4$ and i think that's enough for me and already making profit
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

Hehehe, nice :-) but if dbix touch 2.5 usd it will be excellent price to get more of it. I think we have a little more time before everything get more expensive :-)
again i am telling you its not gonna happen 3.4$ was the bottom price and now per dbix price is up to 5$
i think you should buy now because b my research and point of view dbix will soon cross 9$ again
so i think its a time to get in and get some dbix coins
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token

Activity: 471
Merit: 105
How is it differ from alike projects?

in other projects somehow there happens some development and growth but this is complete B.S. project where all is set for zero Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
How is it differ from alike projects?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Incase you missed..

Dubai Conference Round Up
Following today’s attendance at the very swanky Ritz Carlton..

•Heard many speakers claim 2 trillion dollar market cap this year. Big money is ready to get in but can’t until it reaches a 1 trillion cap.  

•Dubai are aiming to be the first government to be ran on a blockchain. Two companies> Consensys and IBM are helping the emirates achieve this goal.

•Emirates are not bullish on ICO’s but the underlying technology they can bring.

•Dubai want to be a world leader in blockchain tech, really pushing and investing in projects leading up to Dubai 2020.

•Arabs seem to like ETH more than BTC. ETH crazy, very little mention of bitcoin.

•Dubai government are pushing an initiative called Dubai10x. This encourages developers to build projects for the government and will receive big seed funding. Things like tracking vehicles ( or just snooping in general)

•Big on tourism led projects or projects that help tourists in anyway.

•Telegram ICO (Dubai based) is on everyone’s lips. This should be a moon rocket coin.

SELL YOUR DBIX NOW!!

Not that I am a big fan of DIBX but why do you even bother to write all this up and post it and suggest people to sell their DIBX? I mean what motivates you? If you know what to do be happy with it.

The understanding behind this post is the most important at all! fudders are on their ways to always attack and discourage everyone here.. well if u can't get my point here, feel sorry for you..
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Incase you missed..

•Heard many speakers claim 2 trillion dollar market cap this year. Big money is ready to get in but can’t until it reaches a 1 trillion cap. 

•Dubai are aiming to be the first government to be ran on a blockchain. Two companies> Consensys and IBM are helping the emirates achieve this goal.

•Emirates are not bullish on ICO’s but the underlying technology they can bring.

•Dubai want to be a world leader in blockchain tech, really pushing and investing in projects leading up to Dubai 2020.

•Arabs seem to like ETH more than BTC. ETH crazy, very little mention of bitcoin.

•Dubai government are pushing an initiative called Dubai10x. This encourages developers to build projects for the government and will receive big seed funding. Things like tracking vehicles ( or just snooping in general)

•Telegram ICO (Dubai based) is on everyone’s lips. This should be a moon rocket coin.

SELL YOUR DBIX NOW!!

Not that I am a big fan of DIBX but why do you even bother to write all this up and post it and suggest people to sell their DIBX? I mean what motivates you? If you know what to do be happy with it.
Incase you missed..

SELL YOUR DBIX NOW!!
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Buckle up before lift off DBIX $100

KEEP DREAMING FOR 1 MORE YEAR AFTER THESE 2 YEARS HAVE ALREADY PASSED Cheesy
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Buckle up before lift off DBIX $100
It is really down. But whole market is in the same position like DBIX, I think it will change... it must change in near future...

DBIX is just like other altcoin

guys keep money in $ and wait , DBIX go more down

Are you sure it is good time to invest in dbix? You wouldnt wait a little more, maybe price can go more down? I hope soon btc will get wind in the back to push forward as we saw at the end of 2017 year
yes it is a good time to invest in dbix and if you are waiting for more dbix price down then its your choice
but my prediction is btc bottom price is 6900$ in this month and dbix bottom price is 3.4$
i don't think that dbix will go more down further. but if you want to wait then you can wait more

i think you are right because dbix is now going up and i don't think that dbix will go ore down then 3.4$
but any thing could be happen.
new rules and regulation on crypto currency make the price of every coin and token dump hard
i think now a days crypto are in sale and these price we could never see them in or after Q3 2018

Agree, the current price is the most low price that are happen and never be happen again in dbix, if anyone here see that, they will begin to grab this privileged to buy more DBIX!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
It is really down. But whole market is in the same position like DBIX, I think it will change... it must change in near future...

Are you sure it is good time to invest in dbix? You wouldnt wait a little more, maybe price can go more down? I hope soon btc will get wind in the back to push forward as we saw at the end of 2017 year
yes it is a good time to invest in dbix and if you are waiting for more dbix price down then its your choice
but my prediction is btc bottom price is 6900$ in this month and dbix bottom price is 3.4$
i don't think that dbix will go more down further. but if you want to wait then you can wait more

i think you are right because dbix is now going up and i don't think that dbix will go ore down then 3.4$
but any thing could be happen.
new rules and regulation on crypto currency make the price of every coin and token dump hard
i think now a days crypto are in sale and these price we could never see them in or after Q3 2018

I test something

i put buy order and dump just touch my order  Cool

BOT BOT BOT  Cool

buy little and wait price go much down buy more , we must punish that strategy

Maybe it's last time to see this price

I agree, someone in exchange manipulating the price and want to get all dbix from holder, if all the people here see what we see, they will going to take advantage the situation.. buy a little then buy big... that's what we see..  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token

i think now dbix is going up again and 3.4$ was its bottom price
if dbix price will again touched 10$ in next coming days then ?
i think i should buy now  and wait if price go down then i will buy more.
i will trade this at livecoin and just buy when price down and sell when price up
Pages:
Jump to: