Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 72. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing ( Buy now $dbix )
I expect the price next month to be $100

HA HA $100  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
The imagination seems to be richer
Fly to the moon Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing ( Buy now $dbix )

HA HA $100  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Definitely can't see that happen in a month but for sure it can happen in 2018.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
don't buy those pumps.
this is total bullshit every time its pump sell and if you. want buy low after.
we still in rank 388 this coin will probably will erased.

I can't imagine you look like this...   Grin   Grin   Grin

|Did you know the taste of this vegetable?

Also...

You..

Are...

Bitter...

Like this...

Activity: 271
Merit: 1
Platform that help to create decentralized applications, geniously
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
don't buy those pumps.
this is total bullshit every time its pump sell and if you. want buy low after.
we still in rank 388 this coin will probably will erased.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
Hi guys, what's new here?

Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
KAMPAI!!!   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Where is the FUDDER? c'mon talk to us!!

DBIX is now $12, but never sell my coin, I got a feeling, a very good feeling about this coin!!

KAMPAI!!!

#Dubaicoin2018

Haha, it really is great to see you defending the project over the past few weeks. It was always going to rise in price eventually and with the roadmap in place for 2018 I feel it will be a good year for DBIX. Only fools expect immediate gains and think a project is dead if it is not going up in value for a period of time. Never once did I doubt that DBIX is a high potential long-term investment.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
KAMPAI!!!   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Where is the FUDDER? c'mon talk to us!!

DBIX is now $12, but never sell my coin, I got a feeling, a very good feeling about this coin!!

KAMPAI!!!

#Dubaicoin2018
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
it's  year of dbix ,yeaster day the price was 6$ and  now the price is 11$a , let go to the moon dbix  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Any reason for this pump?

Only reason  Pump up the good coin  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
it's  year of dbix ,yeaster day the price was 6$ and  now the price is 11$a , let go to the moon dbix  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Any reason for this pump?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
This coin should and could be the new bitcoin for all gulf states. An highly exclusive coin accepted for payment in luxury hotels etc. etc. etc.
A collecters item for the rich Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
DBIX now at $11! If the price can get up to $20 and beyond, a test of the all time high is possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
yes Dubai seems to be aggressively positioning to be a hub for blockchain, fintech, and Islamic finance in general. There is a lot of money in the gulf countries, but not a lot of population though.

Part of the reason for Dubai's outlook is the awareness of the dependence on oil exports and trying to move away from it. All of the gulf countries are currently running deficits which is really motivating them to develop programs like this. It's anyone's guess if it will work. I don't know how well it will work, but the forcast for oil price says it will probably not be breaking $80 a barrel for the next ten years. In ten years though $80 probably won't have much meaning anymore.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Arabian chain may have a lot of potential for b2b blockchain application in the gulf countries, but overall the potential return for investors getting into Ummati at this stage is probably much greater.

you are really an idiot talking about your shit project and calling it Islamic, and the same time trying to hype your project on the thread of other coin, is this islamic???

this is the second time that you post in this thread, no one from the DBIX Team post any thing bad about your project,and you trying to show that your project is better....

i don't think that your behavior correct and respect the islamic behavior.only trolling...

Please don't post any more here,and do your marketing in your thread and not here.

BTW islamic Banking is Arabianchain Idea
please don't put religion in this matter please its is my request
i am in the support of dbix and mark my words that in the 2018 end dbix will be very huge coin in the crypto world
right now i am paitent and holding my dbix.
if anyone needs example just look at ripple coin

I think you're probably right.
Persoally I  believe in a multi-chain future, ie. That there are fundamental scaling limits to blockchain that may (probably) not be resolved. This means we are probably looking at a future of thousands of chains, and people NEED some kind of principle to motivate them to choose one chain as their "home" chain.

In this future national chains are a definite reality, and recently a Jewish coin was realeased called BitCoen. The fact is a lot of people with a lot of money care about religion when choosing what coin to invest in.

Within Islamic law there are differences of opinion, however, and one of these is the legality of murabaha contracts. Some people believe they are too similar to interest, others don't.

Business ethics and regulatory approval matters just as much with blockchains and Islamic values and jurisprudence as it does for a company in a national market- like any company, a blockchain requires people to use its services in order to thrive.

With bitcoin since it was the first of its kind, just being a blockchain was enough to guarantee success. This is not the case anymore, even technological superiority does not guarantee the success of a blockchain over other chains with bigger user bases.

As I understand it, Arabian Chain is going after big companies and high net worth individuals in the Persian gulf area, and trying to get them to use DBIX by offering high quality services and Arabic language support on the chain. In my opinion, this is one of the wisest approaches to building a user base in the crypto space currently. It's more challenging, however, because many Arab societies are very traditiinal and resistan to new ways of doing things, with good reason.

If a technological innovation can appeal to those traditional sensibilities, it very much increases its appeal to a very large group of potential users. This is why I don't necessarily agree that religion should be left entirely out of it.
yes i agree with this
"Persoally I  believe in a multi-chain future, ie. That there are fundamental scaling limits to blockchain that may (probably) not be resolved. This means we are probably looking at a future of thousands of chains, and people NEED some kind of principle to motivate them to choose one chain as their "home" chain."
but i don't think their will be religion will matter the most. what is a good coin and what is not the developments decide that
people now a days always looking for a fair investments and should be okay for every one in the whole world. i hope you understood what i am trying to say:
in future many thing are coming and i think dubai will be the first big country that put many of their work on blockchain
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Arabian chain may have a lot of potential for b2b blockchain application in the gulf countries, but overall the potential return for investors getting into Ummati at this stage is probably much greater.

you are really an idiot talking about your shit project and calling it Islamic, and the same time trying to hype your project on the thread of other coin, is this islamic???

this is the second time that you post in this thread, no one from the DBIX Team post any thing bad about your project,and you trying to show that your project is better....

i don't think that your behavior correct and respect the islamic behavior.only trolling...

Please don't post any more here,and do your marketing in your thread and not here.

i am in the support of dbix and mark my words that in the 2018 end dbix will be very huge coin in the crypto world

I think you're probably right.
Persoally I  believe in a multi-chain future, ie. That there are fundamental scaling limits to blockchain that may (probably) not be resolved. This means we are probably looking at a future of thousands of chains, and people NEED some kind of principle to motivate them to choose one chain as their "home" chain.

In this future national chains are a definite reality, and recently a Jewish coin was realeased called BitCoen. The fact is a lot of people with a lot of money care about religion when choosing what coin to invest in.

Within Islamic law there are differences of opinion, however, and one of these is the legality of murabaha contracts. Some people believe they are too similar to interest, others don't.

Business ethics and regulatory approval matters just as much with blockchains and Islamic values and jurisprudence as it does for a company in a national market- like any company, a blockchain requires people to use its services in order to thrive.

With bitcoin since it was the first of its kind, just being a blockchain was enough to guarantee success. This is not the case anymore, even technological superiority does not guarantee the success of a blockchain over other chains with bigger user bases.

As I understand it, Arabian Chain is going after big companies and high net worth individuals in the Persian gulf area, and trying to get them to use DBIX by offering high quality services and Arabic language support on the chain. In my opinion, this is one of the wisest approaches to building a user base in the crypto space currently. It's more challenging, however, because many Arab societies are very traditiinal and resistan to new ways of doing things, with good reason.

If a technological innovation can appeal to those traditional sensibilities, it very much increases its appeal to a very large group of potential users. This is why I don't necessarily agree that religion should be left entirely out of it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

Pages:
Jump to: