Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 68. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Seriously -- buy the dip. The team just tweeted a big event coming up in a few days:

"Our CEO Mohammed Alsehli to be Discussing the impact of #Blockchain technology #cryptocurrencies and #ICOs on the future of Banking industry!"

https://twitter.com/arabianchain/status/951523381375131648

Here is the link to the event -- notice the main sponsors (Smart Dubai, IBM, Microsoft..) and the CEO is a key speaker out of a whole bunch of other speakers from those companies. Pretty bullish.

https://www.unlock-bc.com/events/unlock/2018
Activity: 8
Bull trap. Buy it up! the next pump will be massive.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
DBIX BIG SCAMM

It's not 100% scam. There is at least a project at the end of it. The problem is the owners have fewer morals than a sewer rat and have pumped and dumped this coin over and over. Right now they're sitting out watching the price tank with glee so that when they're happy with the new lower price they can refill their bags again after they've just sold a bunch for high prices. An explorer rich list would have made that obvious which is why they haven't spent an hour to implement one.

An explorer rich list would be nice especially since the coin has been out for quite a while now and should be easy to implement.
Hopefully the team can also provide an update of what is currently under development.

They intentionally didn't implement one. Can only be one reason for that. Lack of morals is what inspires a person to scam (P&D) the people who are supporting them.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
DBIX BIG SCAMM

It's not 100% scam. There is at least a project at the end of it. The problem is the owners have fewer morals than a sewer rat and have pumped and dumped this coin over and over. Right now they're sitting out watching the price tank with glee so that when they're happy with the new lower price they can refill their bags again after they've just sold a bunch for high prices. An explorer rich list would have made that obvious which is why they haven't spent an hour to implement one.

An explorer rich list would be nice especially since the coin has been out for quite a while now and should be easy to implement.
Hopefully the team can also provide an update of what is currently under development.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
And now DBIX goes to $ 5
i am glad to see DBIX grow over years congratulation DBIX Team . good luck
Activity: 15
And now DBIX goes to $ 5

I'm wondering if you are evocating 5$ for buying more or what..  Roll Eyes

Wait about another hour, and we'll find out
DBIX BIG SCAMM

Activity: 283
Merit: 251
And now DBIX goes to $ 5

I'm wondering if you are evocating 5$ for buying more or what..  Roll Eyes
DBIX devs!.... Repeat after me..... "COLD STORAGE"..... "COLD STORAGE"..... "COLD STORAGE"...... Get it?  Angry

Good luck with that request. They won't even implement an explorer rich list (so they can hide behind their whale tricks shenanigans)
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 62
DBIX devs!.... Repeat after me..... "COLD STORAGE"..... "COLD STORAGE"..... "COLD STORAGE"...... Get it?  Angry

BTW your coins are also in cold storage in livecoin, ask their support if you doubt Smiley

"Their" cold storage, behind "their" private keys.... Exchanges are not secure.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105

BTW your coins are also in cold storage in livecoin, ask their support if you doubt Smiley
I don't care if it goes to a thousand dollars, no hardware wallet support? I ain't f***ing with it.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
This is just a pump and dump generated by some pump group. It will go back down to $5 like usual.

Many shitcoins have seen this lately, like Einsteinium.

DBIX is not another shitcoin!

Pump groups operate on many coins and we will not change that.

Do a thorough research, and you'll find that DBIX and Arabian Chain are real a huge project and that is moving in the right direction.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
GOLDSHEIK POWER
This is just a pump and dump generated by some pump group. It will go back down to $5 like usual.

Many shitcoins have seen this lately, like Einsteinium.
Activity: 110
Merit: 32
Beautiful pump. Glad to see crypto is as usual.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
i guess there is no word as unlimited supply. every coin has limits. bitcoins 21 million. nem is 9 billion.

Max Supply: Unlimited, mineable (DBIX produce ~2.6 million coins per year)
Activity: 3
i guess there is no word as unlimited supply. every coin has limits. bitcoins 21 million. nem is 9 billion.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
And while most cryptos were bleeding today, DBIX quietly climbed 25% without any news or hype to ride on. Solid bet
Pages:
Jump to: