Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARBIT COIN|SHA256| POD VERIFIED |AR/VR WALLET|POS|VOICE 2FA|EXCHANGES - page 18. (Read 66450 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I put up a buy wall across all exchanges at the crowd-sale price! Going to get some sleep and get back to development after work tomorrow.

What was crowd-sale price?

5 BTC of ARB purchased which gave it the initial 1400 sat value, ARB has popped over 6k sat a few times but once we release one feature it should create a new higher floor.

Thank you.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
At the moment, the market capitalization of less than about 20 BTC - it is very small for such a coin. Most look the other way, where there is an artificial rise. And here comes the gradual purchase of approximately 0.00002. When the lion's share will be concentrated in the hands of one price begins to go up.
Activity: 601
Merit: 291
1000 sat ,  it's time to buy, not to sell
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
seems many people want ARB cheap for 500 800 satoshis... don't sell them guys

if we'll put price to go under 1000 then pump with leet releases will be misterious...

hold price and don't sell don't be stupid  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Any news of the dev? Curious they are currently working on  Grin
Like this coin. It has a huge potential and good prospective if you see the milestones !!!!
Any news ?

Thanks

News: break the level of 0.00002 failed to rebound occurred. Presumably 0,00002-0,00003 conservation corridor. And I think that the breakout price of 0.00003 go rise.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Something very active in the subject there. Can anyone share their thoughts on this coin?
ArbitDev, we understand that you are very busy, but we ask more often comes here. Or appoint a person to be active for a place here for you.

Will do for sure! Thanks Seedooroff
I believe in you! And I think that your child is worthy of much attention, and all other coin - naughtness.  Wink
Activity: 42
I put up a buy wall across all exchanges at the crowd-sale price! Going to get some sleep and get back to development after work tomorrow.

What was crowd-sale price?

5 BTC of ARB purchased which gave it the initial 1400 sat value, ARB has popped over 6k sat a few times but once we release one feature it should create a new higher floor.
ArbitDev, we understand that you are very busy, but we ask more often comes here. Or appoint a person to be active for a place here for you.

Will do for sure! Thanks Seedooroff
i bought 20k and i'm holding long time becouse this innovative idea will go live  the price of ARBIT will be awesome  Grin

make your best dev you are the man! Grin

Thanks man. Love the community support. Lets all make this happen.
You can also describe "Why Arbit better Bitcoins as an integrated payment instruments?" It will be useful to read people do not fully understand this coin.

We will explain it in detail in the white-paper. Thanks
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
wassup dev... silence is no goooood at alllll
Best of coins ever , very quick transactions

Thanks there was a few learning curves with the code but we worked hard to make it a solid coin long-term. Thanks for joining the ARBITCOIN community.
I support this coin I like arguments reality and hope it can use in real life.

Awesome, we do too. People will see soon the massive push by big tech giants. We are ahead of the curve so it will be good. Thanks for joining the ARBITCOIN community.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
wassup dev... silence is no goooood at alllll
better than dev posting in 40 size red letters his updates..
And can be good sometimes. that silence
like this
Pages:
Jump to: