Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARBIT COIN|SHA256| POD VERIFIED |AR/VR WALLET|POS|VOICE 2FA|EXCHANGES - page 13. (Read 66450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Is there gonna be some sort of platform like Slack for AR interested people like me?
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
2 more board members needed, anyone?
What is the responsibility ?
All board members will have to take active part in the decision making process(every decision we make will be first voted) and discus about what will be ARbit next steps.

well, I'm in.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
All board members will have to take active part in the decision making process(every decision we make will be first voted) and discus about what will be ARbit next steps.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Activity: 343
I'm still undecided whether to invest or not.
It all sounds great and there's definitely a future for AR, with or without cryptocurrency.
Maybe you should try and contact the guys behind BitRunner who were planning something last year, that I think would be a mayor breakthrough in combining cryptocurrency and AR.
They failed unfortunately, but maybe ARbit could be developing something similar.
Well we hope to really make it, as we already signed the deal with the parent company and what they expect from us is ofc some funds and some bright ideas, i am very confident we can succeed so i am not asking anyone here to invest i just ask holders to join the board(5 places left) and anyone that has experience or wants to learn about AR to join us, we need to start somewhere, other things will naturally come
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I'm still undecided whether to invest or not.
It all sounds great and there's definitely a future for AR, with or without cryptocurrency.
Maybe you should try and contact the guys behind BitRunner who were planning something last year, that I think would be a mayor breakthrough in combining cryptocurrency and AR.
They failed unfortunately, but maybe ARbit could be developing something similar.
We have 8 board members so far, come on the faster you join the faster we can set this up and start working on other plans.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
we joined

it's good dev more trusted people will join slowly with progress

we don't need whales, noobies and fudders in club

6 board members joined and 2 AR enthusiasts, come on people if you have the needed coins or like AR join, you have nothing to lose, lets build ARbit together.
What is the brand of your lighter?
What you smoke?
Looks very professional !!! lol

lol if you really need to know

lighter brand is cricket, to bad should have taken that image better, the pack of cigars is not visible but so that you really wanted to know its Camel

Thanks for asking
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
What is the brand of your lighter?
What you smoke?
Looks very professional !!! lol
Also, i know this is not a big deal as many coin already have it, but why not

http://i60.tinypic.com/11gos9h.jpg

We are doing some test with it and hopefully we will release it together with the new wallet

Also we want to hire a web developer for one project only, ARB marketplace, interested send a PM, with your offer and previous experience, portfolio
Now for the surprise we mentioned yesterday

ARBit Tech LLC based in Los Angeles will be created as a subsidiary company to ...(name will still not be released in public until decision is final). We now have 15 open spots for board members, the only requirements for being a board member is to show proof that you own at least 10k ARB(blockchain link, no print screens) and sign Non-disclosure agreement(this is needed because board members will know the parent company name before others and will also have access to some other info that we don't want to be leaked out of the board for now).
Also there are open spots for any number of Augmented Reality Enthusiasts(with or without experience), they will also have to sign Non-disclosure agreement.

Anyone that is interested in joining should send me PM with his e-mail address.
Activity: 462
As promised here is the new wallet design, it needs a bit tweaking but that will be done before Friday

We have more updates coming tomorrow, including our new web portal, the video that will present the in wallet built Voice 2FA and one really good surprise
Great work - Thank You  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Looks just like the pentacoin wallet, i've dumped mine.

you all want cheap coins =)

u won't get it

Grin

No thanks, but good luck
So why are you in this thread?
Activity: 356

u won't get it

Grin

No thanks, but good luck
my wallet won't sync. any nodes available ?
try this

101.165.90.37:31930
85.25.198.151:31930
70.15.65.157:31930
94.52.19.22:29295
118.211.235.99:61246
174.102.229.22:49764
115.87.168.93:31930
82.66.55.40:49518
2.95.67.128:60107
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

u won't get it

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: