Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArbiTool - Professional Arbitrage Scanner - We will show you where buy low - page 2. (Read 27261 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 2
We want to add more exchanges, any suggestions?
We made some updates in the background of triangular and filter out a lot of bad opportunities. Now we work on some filters that will help find those with good volume + we want add feature that will calculate value of opportunity in to USD
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
We have checked and tested the whole system and everything is ok and works as it should.

Yes, it lasted a few days more and problem disappeared in early December
Doing arbitrage trades again now Smiley
We have checked and tested the whole system and everything is ok and works as it should.
Can you describe me this a little more please? We were doing a lot of things in the background of the system and everything can happen. The more info you deliver the easier for us will be to find problem.
Thanks. I may be wrong but have a strong feeling that something does not work as intended anymore.

We will check whole system today.
Hi Gantech

I noticed that since 10 to 15 days, Arbitool does not seem to work very well.
Maybe just a feeling, but as it seems to begin with Triangular tests, I was wondering if there could be some effect on classic arbitrage (too much CPU used or something like that)
Very very low number of opportunities shown with same filters I have always been using.

Was doing around 5 or 6 trades a day, just taking a look at Arbitool every few hours, did just one or two last days where I would have done 50 during previous weeks
Especially strange as there was a lot of action on BTC price during this period and when there is movement, there is a lot of opportunities for arbitrage

First i want sorry for late answer. But we are working so much in last days that i couldn't find time to answer.

It's very good that you defined what bot is but you wrote only about bots made by you for you. Most of people don't have codding skills and they use 3rd party bots, and this is risky in my opinion. If you have skills to make own bot then it's OK, no one can take your money by exit scam, no one will scam you, but if you make some mistake then you have big chances to lose money but it is just your mistake. So i have nothing to software made by people for their private usage. But i think it's very, very risky to use 3rd party bots! Especially those web applications.

We are not making bot, everything will be manual there and maybe i used wrong word. Our transfers will be made AFTER the trade. First Buy on exchange A then Sell on Exchange B and after transfer of funds. We will have predeposited funds on Exchange A and B

I gave shreds of information, please wait until I write the whole system here, then you will understand better what we create.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
To start with, I define the bot as a computer program that can automatically interact with other programs and users on the internet.
I am not against using bots. In fact, I have written multiple such programs myself.

However,

above you @GanTech and @unarcher are writing about the dangers of bots:

it's not good to use bot at all. ... Using a bot can cause a lose of 100% of your money.

Agree with the bot part. Really dangerous to try to automate this kind of thing, you could lose everything fast with a simple code error Wink

And now has just been written:

You deposit founds on our wallet...Transfer is made in the background

If the user's revenues are in your wallets, managed by your automated programs, on your computers, how is that less dangerous than using bots?
First start with single arbitrage, when you get experience with it, triangular arbitrage will be not so complicated for you especially with our tool. Between simple and triangular arbitrage there is so little difference, triangular just need more transfers, more trade and more calculations and because of this if you have no experience it's very easy for some mistake and mistake = losing money. So if you gain experience in simple arbitrage you shouldn't have problem with triangular. But if you don't have experience with simple arbitrage i think it's not good idea to start from triangular.

Because our triangular arbitrage is in beta Smiley  I can give a slight leak that we are making a brand new arbitrage platform where there will be no such thing as transfer time Smiley trading between exchanges will be rapid. In short it will look like this:

You deposit founds on our wallet and you get those funds on multiple exchanges. But you can use funds up to your wallet deposit.
Trade example:
You spotted opportunity for example BCH/BTC on Exchange A so you buy some amount of coins and you can instantly sell this amount of coins on Exchange B. Transfer is made in the background in the end.
Thanks to this system you will be able to use 100% of your funds (not need to dilute them on many exchanges)
You make instant trades and just after you make sell you have 100% of your funds ready to use on all supported exchanges.
You don't risk because of transfer time, you can make many trades in a day like on day trading.

We will release official announcement probably in this or next week. 
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thanks for your answears.

Can I learn to make triangular arbitrage without a bot?.

Can you recommend a video, blog or simiar?.

Thanks.
Agree with the bot part. Really dangerous to try to automate this kind of thing, you could lose everything fast with a simple code error Wink

Arbitrage still require to be careful to maintenance wallets, pump and dumps events, tokens having same ticker but beeing different tokens, chains upgrade with old and new tokens
Be cautious with trades, dont try risky moves, invest a small part of your bag in each trade, never risk everything

Doing arbitrage, you would always lose some moves because trades would have been filled before transfer. I feel that even if you have some experience, you would still lose money on 20% of trades.
But dont forget that if you do it right, you would win money on 80% of trades, overall you just slowly win Wink

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
ArbiTool is an useful monitoring program to support arbitraging. As @GanTech wrote, the earlier you identify arbitrage events, the more profit you can make. What is more, competitors could extinguish arbitrage events so fast that people without proper support could completely miss these opportunities or - even worse - fall behind in loss due to exchange fees in an incomplete arbitrage cycle.

If you have ArbiTool already, most excellent, optimizing the execution could be the next step in the competition.

I established a community where we divide the jobs among each other and split the gains.

If you are interested in working in a team and participate in the gains of a group, let me know in PM!
I am also interested in joining other communities if you have a recommendation.
it's not good to use bot at all. There is many factors you need take in to account and there is no way that bot can get those data. Using a bot can cause a lose of 100% of your money.

You execute all trades manually and i agree that without tool like Arbitool execute triangular arbitrage is very, very hard, with ArbiTool it's not a big deal because you know what where and for how much. Arbitool helps you in each step, we deliver you calculators, import transfer fees and market depth and tons of other data.

I know it can look little complicated because of tons of numbers Smiley but it's not that hard as it looks.

Here is picture of BETA Version of our triangular arbitrage calculator, this calculator will be upgraded and will have much more features in final release.

If I start to use Arbitool, which are the best way in order to make triangular arbitrage?. With a bot?, because I dont see make triangular arbitrage in a manual way. Thanks.
Access to simple arbitrage scanner cost $59.99 for 30days. If you would like to buy access for longer time the price will be better: 6 months $299.99 ($49,99/ month), 1 year 539,99 ($44,99), LifeTime $849,99.

Section for Triangular Arbitrage will be charged extra(~$10-$15 in ArbiTool Tokens) for users with 30 day access, but for 6 mo, 1 year and lifetime users will be free.

1 Year and LifeTime users they are the first and always free to test our new solutions.

If you use only 3 exchanges then you will have less opportunities, so less money to make. I recommend to open account on most exchanges we use. You don't need deposit money everywhere just to be able to send there if there will be opportunity.

How much money you need? You can start even with as little as 100USD but less money you got, less profits you make, many opportunities are running away from you because lack of funds and transfer costs are a big deal especially if you want make a comeback from exchange where nothing is going on. Good amount to start is ~2000USD
Activity: 2828
Merit: 605
i would also be interested in doing arbitrage and earning a little something, so the tool does not need the various api but automatically compares the various exchanges on the list, unfortunately i only use 3 (binance, kukoin and hitbtc) how much costs the access to the tool, is there a minimum to invest to start producing profits?...
Triangular Arbitrage Beta Tests
We introduce you the most profitable arbitrage type

But what is Triangular Arbitrage?

Triangular arbitrage also referred to as cross currency arbitrage or three-point arbitrage is the act of exploiting an arbitrage opportunity resulting from a pricing discrepancy among three different currencies. It can be carried out on one, two or three exchanges.

Example:

(Buy) ETH/BTC
Price: 0.0203
Poloniex   send ETH to Altilly          (Buy) XMR/ETH
Price:0.29000
Altilly         (Sell) XMR/BTC
Price: 0.00631
Altilly
Profit:    
 7.04%

So for example when you start with 0.1 BTC on Poloniex after transaction you end up with 0.10704 BTC on Altilly.

Why Triangular Arbitrage is more profitable than Simple Arbitrage?

Triangular Arbitrage offers much more opportunities and most of them are more profitable than on simple arbitrage because it's very difficult and almost impossible to spot this kind of opportunity without very advanced market scanner, because of this not many people in the world can do it. But you can do it, because you got ArbiTool!

Do you want test it for free?

If you want get free access to our Beta Tests you need meet the requirements:

Life Time or 1 Year - no requirements, just sign up to the form.
6 months -  You must have at least 250 ATT in your ArbiTool Wallet, sign up to the form.
30 day - You must have at least 500 ATT in your ArbiTool Wallet, sign up to the form.
Users with no full access/trial users - You must have at least 1000 ATT in your ArbiTool Wallet, sign up to the form.

Your ATT (ArbiTool Tokens) will be frozen on your wallet and you will not lose even single one. We only require a deposit from you as proof of support for our project, you will not pay anything for the tests and after completing you will be able to withdraw all your ArbiTool Tokens.

Where i can buy ATT (ArbiTool Token)?

You can buy our tokens on Altilly Exchange: https://www.altilly.com/asset/ATT

Where i should send my ATT

Please send you ATT to following address:
3PGVZxZBoN7LVKfm4R4zB2LtMGZgexq1VrS

If you send from Waves Wallet please add in description your Username if you send from Altilly exchange please give us here TXid of transaction so we can add ATT to your wallet.

Beta Test signup form:
https://forms.gle/R84wvqYff5zz7DYBA

Hi. I bought subscription for 1 month but now i dont want to use your service. I have subscription till 2019-10-11 17:32. Could you please return money? My login Midoyan.
Pages:
Jump to: