Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArbiTool - Professional Arbitrage Scanner - We will show you where buy low - page 6. (Read 27261 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 2
I want to announce that we are testing now our WARNING system Smiley

did not try arbitool , but did try arbitrage a lot in the earlier days. Yes, it would work and the profit was around 5-10%. But not anymore though, all the profits are eaten by the charges and commissions.
Will have a look at arbitool anyway. Thx

You are partially right because there is a lot of coins where Withdraw fee is higher than income. But as i said you are only partially right because there is a lot of coins where you can get this 5-10% because transaction fee is very low.

Btw in our tool you have calculator where you can calculate profitability of transaction because our calculator include TRANSACTION FEE
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
did not try arbitool , but did try arbitrage a lot in the earlier days. Yes, it would work and the profit was around 5-10%. But not anymore though, all the profits are eaten by the charges and commissions.
Will have a look at arbitool anyway. Thx
I personally would like to see
https://wex.nz/ on there and
https://freiexchange.com

but I appreciate each exchange to add takes work so I shall be patient!

Many thanks

Fuzzybear

I will put them on to do list. First we will add our WARNINGS system. Then we will add new exchanges. I believe it will be in just few days Smiley

+1 for the volume filter, it would save a ton of time. No point in looking at profitable trades where the most you can move is 0.00001 BTC worth of coins, they are just a waste of time. Other than that it's a great tool!

We are working on this Smiley
Activity: 21
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
I had a look - looks promising but could you add a volume filter? Would be very helpful to set a specific btc amount that must be available on the bid and ask site. Because right now you may see many opportunities in your list but in most of them the bid or ask amounts are veeeeeeery low and therefore not profitable. So I would like to filter those out...hope you get what I mean =) Cheers

+1 for the volume filter, it would save a ton of time. No point in looking at profitable trades where the most you can move is 0.00001 BTC worth of coins, they are just a waste of time. Other than that it's a great tool!
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
At this moment we have 10 exchanges:
-Binance
-Coinexchange
-Kucoin
-BitBay
-Bittrex
-Cryptopia
-HitBTC
-Poloniex
-Gatelo
-CryptoBridge

Ultimately, we want to add all available exchanges
I personally would like to see
https://wex.nz/ on there and
https://freiexchange.com

but I appreciate each exchange to add takes work so I shall be patient!

Many thanks

Fuzzybear
Hello, we are working on this kind of solution but problem here is on exchanges side. But we are working on it and this will be done Smiley
because the sky is the limit Cheesy

BTW this option you have now in notification service Smiley

Activity: 16
I had a look - looks promising but could you add a volume filter? Would be very helpful to set a specific btc amount that must be available on the bid and ask site. Because right now you may see many opportunities in your list but in most of them the bid or ask amounts are veeeeeeery low and therefore not profitable. So I would like to filter those out...hope you get what I mean =) Cheers
Notification service is almost ready to release Smiley
Many thanks GanTech for the free period.

Review:

The site does exactly what it is supposed to, it could do with being a little more real time, and by that i mean, as i was clearing out the buy orders it was telling me to buy it was taking an age to refresh and remove the price I had purchased at, unless you F5'ed the page but then that meant you needed to re input your exchange partners etc .

Other than that I thought the page was well designed and you have lots of choices you can make such as trading pairs, trading exchanges, and the wallet On/Off switch was handy.

As I stated earlier in this thread I was putting £150 across a few exchanges, and was doing ok with a profit of £18.45 until topia fucked it all up by jamming a withdraw of CL even 12 hours latter its still stuck on processing, but this of course is not a problem caused by this scanner.

So over 10% profit on 12 hours work is good but its a fair bit of work needed and indeed some luck, as several times the length of time it took to move one coin from buy exchange to sell exchange took too long and someone had beaten me to it, but I was still able to sell at break even or a tiny loss.

All in all for what this guy wants for access to his site i would say its worth it but only if you have a budget of £100+ and some luck on your side.

Thanks
TT

Ulfatron here you have other review Smiley
Activity: 77
I had a free 12 hour trial on this and really liked everything offered by this site and service. 

Real time updates, many exchanges and great toold for checking across multiple exchanges.  I like how this project is in continual development and their is a determination to protect and offer the best services to the loyal paying customers. Free registration so you can sign up and have a look about free of charge.  when you want / are ready to arbitrage and make some money you can sign up with a sliding scale for cost and number of months.

Friendly and helpful support and devs. I hope to see this around for many years to come and wish you all the best Smiley

Fuzzybear

Did you actually managed to make some profit or did you only look at the tool for informational purposes?
Yes! We are importing from exchanges all withdrawal fees and they are included in our Calculator
Activity: 169
Merit: 18
Are you taking account of the exchange withdrawal fees for bitcoin and ETH?
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
I had a free 12 hour trial on this and really liked everything offered by this site and service. 

Real time updates, many exchanges and great toold for checking across multiple exchanges.  I like how this project is in continual development and their is a determination to protect and offer the best services to the loyal paying customers. Free registration so you can sign up and have a look about free of charge.  when you want / are ready to arbitrage and make some money you can sign up with a sliding scale for cost and number of months.

Friendly and helpful support and devs. I hope to see this around for many years to come and wish you all the best Smiley

Fuzzybear
Yes you can start with this kind of budget. You will be limited in offers because on some exchanges some coins have very high withdraw fee but there is a lot of offers where you will get profit! Please remember to calculate transaction profitability in our ArbiTool Calculator.

---------------------------UPDATE INFO--------------------------------

Right now we are testing our NOTIFICATION SERVICE! when we finish testing it we will release it and you never miss best arbitrage opportunity again!
Activity: 8
Do you think I can make some profit with $100 budget?
At this moment we have 10 exchanges:
-Binance
-Coinexchange
-Kucoin
-BitBay
-Bittrex
-Cryptopia
-HitBTC
-Poloniex
-Gatelo
-CryptoBridge

Ultimately, we want to add all available exchanges
Activity: 8
Sorry OP for my silly questions. How many exchanges are you scanning now? And how many are you planning to add?
Pages:
Jump to: