Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 72. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm glad that after all the constant PnD and scams in crypto, I found ARCH.

Buy and forgot. Oh look, loads of profit Smiley

Only the beginning Wink
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
I'm glad that after all the constant PnD and scams in crypto, I found ARCH.

Buy and forgot. Oh look, loads of profit Smiley
Activity: 252
Woooh its here ! ARCH is investing 650 Btc in our flagship project Moby.io ,thats a really good news !

That's not even news.

https://twitter.com/BTCarchitect/status/586265124782104577
Activity: 661
Woooh its here ! ARCH is investing 650 Btc in our flagship project Moby.io ,thats a really good news !
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
big news  Cheesy
Activity: 1008
This is not the problem, I have already done that before this problem appeared. As I said a million times now, my wallet was synced and was staking without any problems. All this happened after that.

Well, delete everything except your wallet.dat, and let it restart the whole thing, some have this problem before and it always work.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is not the problem, I have already done that before this problem appeared. As I said a million times now, my wallet was synced and was staking without any problems. All this happened after that.
unlock your wallet for staking

I have wallet unlocked, but it still doesn't syncing. Perhapse, @BTCArchitect would know more?
it took me a while to start to sync did you wait enough?

As I said, my problem is not that my wallet never was staking. I have arch since jaunary and my wallet was successfully syncing and staking in the begining. But then all suddenly it stoped. Get it? Please, read from begining or else your simple answer is no use for me. Thank you anyway.
I'm not sure i understand the problem correctly, your wallet not syncing or not staking? or both?
Well, if you are sure you have correct nodes then as usual in many other PoS coin wallet, backup your wallet first, use the rescan parameter when starting the wallet to check each transaction and then use repair wallet command from console if your wallet need a fix.

My wallet is not staking and is syncing forever (about 1 month now and hasn't done nothing), but it was synced before that.
I am using linux wallet, can you guide me throu, how can I do rescan and repair?
I think your wallet problem is with the nodes, your wallet is not staking because out of sync, try the suggestion how to add nodes in ARCH support documentation
https://archsupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000497258-how-to-download-archcoin-conf-file-how-to-update-nodes-

I have wallet unlocked, but it still doesn't syncing. Perhapse, @BTCArchitect would know more?

As I said, my problem is not that my wallet never was staking. I have arch since jaunary and my wallet was successfully syncing and staking in the begining. But then all suddenly it stoped. Get it? Please, read from begining or else your simple answer is no use for me. Thank you anyway.
I'm not sure i understand the problem correctly, your wallet not syncing or not staking? or both?
Well, if you are sure you have correct nodes then as usual in many other PoS coin wallet, backup your wallet first, use the rescan parameter when starting the wallet to check each transaction and then use repair wallet command from console if your wallet need a fix.

My wallet is not staking and is syncing forever (about 1 month now and hasn't done nothing), but it was synced before that.
I am using linux wallet, can you guide me throu, how can I do rescan and repair?

Activity: 36
Hi !

I cant find a paper wallet generator for archcoin Sad . Any help ?

Are you looking for a fancy paper wallet generator? 

Or are you looking to just create an ARCH coin address and private key?

Yea , wanna store my coins in cold wallet . I dont need anything fancy :p
Activity: 47
Hi !

Are you looking for a fancy paper wallet generator? 

Or are you looking to just create an ARCH coin address and private key?
Activity: 36
Hi !

Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word
Hey everyone
Longing for news?
DM me if you have any issue with the ARCH wallet or check our Helpdesk at https://archsupport.freshdesk.com/support/home

Nah, got all the news I need. Arch CEO and stuff

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Hey everyone
Longing for news?
DM me if you have any issue with the ARCH wallet or check our Helpdesk at https://archsupport.freshdesk.com/support/home
Activity: 462
I love to trade

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
What's up guy's..? Update about ARCH please... Smiley Smiley

Soon. If I would tell you more I'll be banned from CEO channel.
I can tell you just, its not only about the superb voting pole wallet, big news will be released from HQ company in Portugal.
BTW I accumulated Arch from begining 9k to the lows of 3.5k and back to 11-16k
I believe in WWW.Moby.io and blocktrust.org succsess and later company shares.
Pages:
Jump to: