Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 74. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I believe in this coin, it is on my whish list
Next week i have a meeting with my manager and then can i invest 100 BTC also in this coin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
what happens when there are waves ?

I believe Moby will be build by ship engineer in a shipyard, at certain level of waves the Moby will ride the wave as any ship will be, for bigger waves just secure it and anchor it.

Also you don't see waves in the inter-coastal 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
what happens when there are waves ?

I believe Moby will be build by ship engineer in a shipyard, at certain level of waves the Moby will ride the wave as any ship will be, for bigger waves just secure it and anchor it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Had fun meeting you in Miami Architect. You are a total monster on those rails. They made a movie about your adventure.

http://prntscr.com/64r3bh

Enjoyed meeting you buddy, sorry about your loss :/ It will get better don't worry
Activity: 258
Its just another coin for me I did sell and dump a lot of Arch yesterday and gain some nice btc profit. After all I been holding it so long that I'm not in a profit at all. Btc lost almost 50% of value since ICO.
And for now nobody seen Moby progress except 3d print for ants.
My trust in words is over.
I think its more than a hype. Its a Arch religion.

Good for you. Seems its all working out nicely as planned and everyone is happy.

Shit,
like I said even FUDing can't SLOW DOWN the price rise
RESPECT!!!.

Btca
You won't get rid of me that easyly.
 Wink
Do you have more to dump ?   If so do it PLS !
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Its just another coin for me I did sell and dump a lot of Arch yesterday and gain some nice btc profit. After all I been holding it so long that I'm not in a profit at all. Btc lost almost 50% of value since ICO.

Good for you. Seems its all working out nicely as planned and everyone is happy.

Shit,
like I said even FUDing can't SLOW DOWN the price rise
RESPECT!!!.

Btca
You won't get rid of me that easyly.
 Wink
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
11k today! Arch is back! Hope it's going to resist!

Its going to be dumped soon.
People do not resist in hold coin, prefer to leave.
Many times they make the right choice, not with arch.
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Its going to be dumped soon.
legendary
Activity: 47
Please direct any questions you have about ARCH, iHash, BlockTrust or Moby.io to:

https://archsupport.freshdesk.com/solution/categories

ARCH Support is here to help.
Activity: 588
So after 1 year you get tokens for your Archcoin if I understood correctly.
What happens to the rest of the Archcoin?
Is 32k = 1 share?
Do you get more shares for more coins?
Activity: 406
Hey guys, the team at ISG3D is 3D printing another MOBY on the streaming if you missed the last one: www.isg3d.com/pages/media

RT! https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/562952134954864640

Activity: 506
My Archcoin wallet doesn´t reconnect anymore. Im on version 1.2. Where can i see the working nodes?
legendary
I'm still waiting for the 1:1 MOBY prototype, at what point is the building?
Thanks!
Activity: 40
...looking forward to a very merry Moby 2015
jeez after over 3 months we still dont have the wallet we were promised, but instead we get a picture of a plastic house for ants? what does this have to do with block chains? you went all the way to miami just to waste ICO funds on expensive american plastic, didnt you?

Hey Mr. Trout, it looks like you were very offended by the 3D Printed MOBY.

Just to be clear, the community approached ISG3D to make one and BTCarchitect was kind enough to send the STL Files. There are no expenses or ICO Funds wasted and this was made for showcase.

And by the way, your antz would be already frozen by now, the 3D MOBY is still in Canada

Man imagine if the 3D printer was big enough to print a full size moby. Schwing!

Oh and how does one get a 3D model? I would like one for my desk

Hi WarrEagle, I am very close with the team at ISG3D and the only thing I can tell you right now is that this MOBY project opened a lot of ideas with the CEO Samuel at ISG3D and that the team has already planned to build an industrial 3D printer for big projects like that with the ISG 730.

Everything is possible and we can't shut down that idea for the near future. The architecture of the MOBY makes it very "doable" to 3D print.

Let's just say for right now that we can only print a MOBY for ants like those guys keep saying a few posts higher, I guess they prefer it like that  Wink
Activity: 553
Here you go guys, super size box of ants for only $6.98 and you don't need to buy them a $25,000 triangle buoy. 

http://www.antsalive.com/buy-live-ants.htm

Pages:
Jump to: