Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 81. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Arch is fine on ccex... Checked..!!
OZR
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
You're in my wonderland!
On C-CEX ARCH is ok.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
anyone know why the market is disabled?

I wish bittrex would have the decency to explain instead of just putting a disabled tag.

Me too, at least there is a response in here a couple posts up.  Grin
Activity: 350
This coin just ico scam and add my list scam ico - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/never-buy-ico-bytecent-eqx-sys-craig-vior-845494

Coin dead soon...
You always said that without any proof and and being a quite long time in this forum here i get to see you effort a lot. Logically it's safe for me to assume that I think you personally trying to break a world record of the most person on ignore list, brag about in in twitter to gain few followers and plan your own future scam.

I bet he holds that Bitcoin shitcoin though. I heard the dev abandoned that coin. No Proof of Developer either, guy was totally anonymous, then just abandoned it. Then it got pumped 12 months ago and left a ton of bagholders. Now that's a scam. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
This coin just ico scam and add my list scam ico - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/never-buy-ico-bytecent-eqx-sys-craig-vior-845494

Coin dead soon...
You always said that without any proof and and being a quite long time in this forum here i get to see you effort a lot. Logically it's safe for me to assume that I think you personally trying to break a world record of the most person on ignore list, brag about in in twitter to gain few followers and plan your own future scam.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

I wish bittrex would have the decency to explain instead of just putting a disabled tag.

https://twitter.com/BTCarchitect/status/529440478165749760

"Fyi, I asked @BittrexExchange to disable the $ARCH wallets only as a precautionary measure. No PoS bugs or anything of the sort on #archcoin"
-BTCarchitect

It will be back up, we promise.  We just want to make sure everything is safe.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

Activity: 56
Whats up with Bittrex? Huh
I want to send my coins to wallet for PoS and cant do it!!! Angry
Activity: 18
while all other coins dump, ARCH stays stable!   Grin

Moby.io  countdown has been updated, now 11 days 12 hours!

what happens then?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
dumped mine sry

*feels good*

Come back in 11 days and 11 hours and tell us how you feel then...   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
dumped mine sry

*feels good*
Activity: 28
while all other coins dump, ARCH stays stable!   Grin

Moby.io  countdown has been updated, now 11 days 12 hours!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The way it was expressed indicates that everyone could exchange coins for shares of the ARCH company with 1:1 ratio, but perhaps there will be a minimum required.

The reasoning behind this is simple, accounting-wise it would be hell on earth for those in charge to keep numbers on track if, for example, we would have 16M shareholders (as if every person would want to get 1 share of ARCH for 1 coin only). Therefore logic indicates that perhaps for example "packets of 1,000 coins" could be used at the time of the swap for "packets of 1,000 shares".

Again, for the sake of the accountants and the health of the books.

Just MY personal thinking, it does NOT reflect an official answer at all, just brainstorming here.

Surely BTCA or other admin member will come back with a clarification soon.

Eth.

The minimum amount to exchange for a corresponding company share is the 32k CEO position.
It only costs 1.8btc atm but I'm sure that position will be out of reach for most investors when the time comes.

I think that having a minimum amount (32k) is a good idea, it will make being a CEO even more sought after/valuable when it comes to the time, to dish out the shares.
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
The way it was expressed indicates that everyone could exchange coins for shares of the ARCH company with 1:1 ratio, but perhaps there will be a minimum required.

The reasoning behind this is simple, accounting-wise it would be hell on earth for those in charge to keep numbers on track if, for example, we would have 16M shareholders (as if every person would want to get 1 share of ARCH for 1 coin only). Therefore logic indicates that perhaps for example "packets of 1,000 coins" could be used at the time of the swap for "packets of 1,000 shares".

Again, for the sake of the accountants and the health of the books.

Just MY personal thinking, it does NOT reflect an official answer at all, just brainstorming here.

Surely BTCA or other admin member will come back with a clarification soon.

Eth.
Activity: 258
The way I understand it you can trade in whatever amount of archcoin into shares 1 to 1 ratio.
Activity: 20
still need an answer to that Q re whether ceo (32k) is required to exchanged ARCH for shares in a year.

Sorry I missed your question. 

I am asking BTCA the question.  I will get back to you.

Not required, but you will have the right to do so if you want.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
I don't think you are required to burn your 32k ARCH unless you want the documentation proving ownership in the company. 
still need an answer to that Q re whether ceo (32k) is required to exchanged ARCH for shares in a year.

Sorry I missed your question. 

I am asking BTCA the question.  I will get back to you.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: