Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 77. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
You will see these around the Miami Bitcoin Conference next week.
Come say hi, ask me about Arch.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What brings ARCHcoin this year?
Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Thank you all that participated in the http://ihash.co season giveaway.

These are the top 10 winners

If you are one of these ARCH addresses, CONGRATULATIONS!
Please contact me directly through DM to arrange for delivery.

Thank you
Edgar

What address i can't see it ?

This my address am i win ?

AGJrrMa76DxdVKy22uhejvBBwAqZnU6vPW
Activity: 142
is ARCH  still alive?
after ICO, it is not good for it,
how is now?

kind of.

BTCArchitect still not done dumping his substantial amount of free coins he got from self-buying into his own ICO.

You know that everyone that participated in the crowdfund was accounted for don't you?
You know that my own arch addresses are public since day one don't you?
You know that even If I had bought at 5950 satoshi like everyone else I would be selling at a loss don't you?
You know you only say shit don't you?
Activity: 490
is ARCH  still alive?
how is now?

kind of.

BTCArchitect still not done dumping his substantial amount of free coins he got from self-buying into his own ICO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
there is any working node ? i can't sync my wallet... Huh
did you try this? My wallet is synced I've even received coin today for staking :

https://archsupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000497258-how-to-download-archcoin-conf-the-file-or-update-nodes-

It's already fix.. thanks

is ARCH  still alive?
how is now?
did you try this? My wallet is synced I've even received coin today for staking :

https://archsupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000497258-how-to-download-archcoin-conf-the-file-or-update-nodes-

It's already fix.. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Activity: 299
I've read up on ARCH otherwise I wouldn't invest in it, I'm just saying that I couldn't find another place to discuss ARCH other then this topic. I don't have enough money to buy 8000 ARCH unfortunately and of course I know that BCT sucks donkeyballs Wink.

All the best Edgar, I might throw a tweet your way every now and again with a question instead. Leave this topic just for ann's and links to ARCH-stuff.

Peace.

The wallet will be out very soon Buerra and you will have access to IRC built right in (regardless of how many coins you own).  Be patient a while longer or join ARCH IRC now.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
I've read up on ARCH otherwise I wouldn't invest in it, I'm just saying that I couldn't find another place to discuss ARCH other then this topic. I don't have enough money to buy 8000 ARCH unfortunately and of course I know that BCT sucks donkeyballs Wink.

All the best Edgar, I might throw a tweet your way every now and again with a question instead. Leave this topic just for ann's and links to ARCH-stuff.

Peace.
Activity: 230
For something that raised 960BTC there's surprisingly hardly anything going on here, is there some sort of 'official' forum or are there really so many people trolling around in here that they keep being deleted?

Pretty much all discussions relating to ARCH is conducted in the Arch HQ on Slack. You need to hold 8000 Arch in your wallet to gain admission to the HQ network.

This forum here, is a breeding ground for fud shillers and people with the agenda of driving prices down on alts to better their positions a cheaper prices. By joining the Arch HQ, you are then able to not only learn about new and exciting projects that Arch is working on prior to the general public.

Arch HQ is also a very good place to learn and share valuable information regarding many other alts that is not commonly known by the general public. Once the newest version of the wallet is released, as long as you hold 8000 Arch in the wallet, you will be able to just click a tab and enter the HQ from within the wallet. The same goes with holding 16,000 Arch, this will gain you access to the Sales section and 32,000 Arch will gain you access to the CEO section.

All this will be incorporated right into the wallet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
BlockTrust on Coindesk

"Archcoin community launches crowdfunding platform

A new crowdfunding platform called BlockTrust has launched from the archcoin community that utilizes the ClearingHouse protocol to notarize project certifications on the viacoin blockchain."

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-altcoins-amagi-checklocktimeverify-viacoin/

Initiative of crowd funding is a good concept.
Activity: 47
BlockTrust on Coindesk

"Archcoin community launches crowdfunding platform

A new crowdfunding platform called BlockTrust has launched from the archcoin community that utilizes the ClearingHouse protocol to notarize project certifications on the viacoin blockchain."

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-altcoins-amagi-checklocktimeverify-viacoin/
legendary
Activity: 980
For something that raised 960BTC there's surprisingly hardly anything going on here, is there some sort of 'official' forum or are there really so many people trolling around in here that they keep being deleted?
Activity: 656
Buy a gun!
Not bad iHash.co Smiley

i need more addnodes plz, my wallet is having a hard time syncing!
or somebody post their .conf file whos wallet is syncing plz!

Make sure the only nodes you do have are the following:

addnode=supernode.archcoin.co
addnode=amsterdam.archcoin.co
addnode=singapore.archcoin.co
addnode=london.archcoin.co
addnode=atlanta.archcoin.co

Any others might conflict and delay the sync
Activity: 756
i need more addnodes plz, my wallet is having a hard time syncing!
or somebody post their .conf file whos wallet is syncing plz!
Pages:
Jump to: