Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Arenaplay.io - Play Games and Get Paid | Public Crowdsale Closed[NEW INFO] - page 4. (Read 6650 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Good concept, I'm very happy with this kind of game. I will follow this thread to see more details
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

When will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.

Thanks for support! During next 2 weeks we will update website with personal account and wallet.

Good project, good development, good devs and good community can only mean that this one is a good coin to hold and I am really greatful that they are giving away carecoins in their bounty campaign. This maybe the kind of coin which is good to hold long term.

Thanks, only thing, that we didn't announce our bounty campaign yet.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

When will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.
Very nice project . But I understand it's not like first blood and the pound .

Yeah, it is totally different we are building entirely new ecosystem for gamers and game developers literally from scratch, using only our experience and your support.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Very nice project . But I understand it's not like first blood and the pound .
17 Investors already sign-up for Pre-Crowdsale at arenaplay.io
Our entry fee for pre-crowdsale is 35ETH with 2700 Arenaplay Tokens per 1 ETH, it means that we will collect 595 of 2592 ETH at our pre-crowdsale with 80% discount.
Activity: 38
Will more existing games get added to the platform?

Absolutely, everyone who can adapt to transaction based free-to-play economy would be highly appreciated, we plan to attract at least 10-15 games at start. Actually we don't have any restrictions, and we will provide as much as possible expertise and help to game developers, to adapt for this.

Excellent, looking forward to see it play out.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
this is a good idea, some day we will see a real economy in game where everyone can buy  or sell their game items without restriction

Absolutely, everyone who can adapt to transaction based free-to-play economy would be highly appreciated, we plan to attract at least 10-15 games at start. Actually we don't have any restrictions, and we will provide as much as possible expertise and help to game developers, to adapt for this.

you dont have any bounty dev? how couldi earn token couldi play now for free? thanks for the info , best regards.

Sure, drop me a message with your CV, projects done and we will talk more about that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
you dont have any bounty dev? how couldi earn token couldi play now for free? thanks for the info , best regards.
Activity: 38
Graphics are very cool I would love to play these games. The structure of token distribution looking very attractive PRE-Sale has very huge bonus amount 80% so early investors will get huge benefits to buy this token during this round.

Thanks, our artists and team are working hard to get this Blizzard/Disney level of graphics.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Graphics are very cool I would love to play these games. The structure of token distribution looking very attractive PRE-Sale has very huge bonus amount 80% so early investors will get huge benefits to buy this token during this round.
Hey, thank you for your kind reply.

Our minimal amount for pre-crowdsale is 35 ETH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
UPD:
1. Hooray, we already have got 15 first investors who have registered for pre-crowdsale. Date will be posted here as soon as we will be ready.
2. We are preparing design for marketplace for your review.
3. We have fixed our whitepaper and typos on website!
4. Here is video which will explain more about our project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tUkJlzkOiw
5. We have started to prepare smart contract on Ethereum for pre-crowdsale, presale would be 2800 Tokens per 1 ETH, wallet and date would be announced later, total we would raise 7% ETH and then waiting for next stage.

Our planned distribution of tokens:

Who want to be in pre-crowdsale batch, please message here or at [email protected]

Hi
Like the part of founder willingness
for making things clear.
By the way, what's the minimal amount threshold for
contributing pre-crowdsale?

Thanks

UPD:
1. Hooray, we already have got 15 first investors who have registered for pre-crowdsale. Date will be posted here as soon as we will be ready.
2. We are preparing design for marketplace for your review.
3. We have fixed our whitepaper and typos on website!
4. Here is video which will explain more about our project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tUkJlzkOiw
5. We have started to prepare smart contract on Ethereum for pre-crowdsale, presale would be 2800 Tokens per 1 ETH, wallet and date would be announced later, total we would raise 7% ETH and then waiting for next stage.

Our planned distribution of tokens:

Who want to be in pre-crowdsale batch, please message here or at [email protected]
UPD: about valuation of our idea, one of our potential investors proposed 200k - 1M USD at February 2017, but we decline this offer after we started agreement with company formation and rights. It seems that crowdsale can open a really different opportunity to our game and marketplace design, because primary we have pointed to be mobile first game development studio, but now we have discovered entirely new niche.

Btw, here is document photo, so yes, we passed due diligence, from few Investors - owners of Private Banking Company, in February 2017:

Pages:
Jump to: